• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:09
CEST 03:09
KST 10:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8139 users

How's your eyesight? - Page 2

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
[ReD]Ekii
Profile Joined December 2005
149 Posts
December 17 2005 18:24 GMT
#21
almost perfect.
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
December 17 2005 18:42 GMT
#22
No idea! As far as I know, it's perfect.
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Smurg
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Canada3819 Posts
December 17 2005 18:49 GMT
#23
Perfect.

Although apparently as you get older, small proteins form behind your retina or something build up and you see these small trancelucent things in your vision.

Try staring at something for a while and you will see what looks like a particle in a microscope in your vision.

This is something I heard from someone...they are present in my vision and apparently everyone has them. So even if that isn't the science behind it...there definitely is something there.
x2fst
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
1272 Posts
December 17 2005 20:48 GMT
#24
Its good, REAL good.
muda, is a crime for me to wear a shirt, cos I is so good lookin
Malmis
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
Sweden1569 Posts
December 17 2005 22:01 GMT
#25
im -2,5 =o
To Suport@Bethsoft.com: okay so i completed morrowind.. um, can i have my life back now?
jtan
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Sweden5891 Posts
December 17 2005 22:06 GMT
#26
slightly nearsighted but good enough for driving a car, so I don't wear glasses
Enter a Uh
-_-
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States7081 Posts
December 17 2005 22:25 GMT
#27
Very bad. But I don't think it's from gaming. Everyone in my family wears glasses. And I've worn glasses since I was about 11, which was before I started using the internet and playing games alot (and even then I had a strong prescription).
InFiNitY[pG]
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
Germany3474 Posts
December 17 2005 22:32 GMT
#28
-1,5 on both. I were glasses for driving but other than that i dont
"I just pressed stimpack, and somehow I won the battle" -Flash
HnR)hT
Profile Joined October 2002
United States3468 Posts
December 17 2005 22:40 GMT
#29
painfully near-sighted and astigmatic t.t
Mynock
Profile Joined September 2002
4492 Posts
December 18 2005 00:48 GMT
#30
On December 18 2005 07:25 -_- wrote:
Very bad. But I don't think it's from gaming. Everyone in my family wears glasses. And I've worn glasses since I was about 11, which was before I started using the internet and playing games alot (and even then I had a strong prescription).


Word for word.

-Mynock
skyglow1
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
New Zealand3962 Posts
December 18 2005 01:18 GMT
#31
-1.0 and -1.5 I left and right eye respectively I think (not too sure).

The reason staring at the comp so long makes you have crap vision is because your cilliary muscles in your eyes which control the thickness of your lense don't work for extended periods of time. This lack of "exercise" of those muscles causes them to shit out so they are not as effective when you look farther away and they need to work then to make your lense thinner.

So like after every game you should look out to somewhere far for a bit to make your eye muscles work so you don't strain them by staring at comp screen.
Night[Mare
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Mexico4793 Posts
December 18 2005 01:29 GMT
#32
i believe mine is 20/15 which is number 7 i think
Teamliquidian townie
QuietIdiot
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
7004 Posts
December 18 2005 01:31 GMT
#33
-7 on my left -8.2 on my right.
Yes I'm blind and photosensitive, worst combination for video gaming
CyuntiyuL
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada1740 Posts
December 18 2005 01:34 GMT
#34
I think -4.5 in both.
secret base
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28900 Posts
December 18 2005 01:44 GMT
#35
perfect. im also able to read at a longer distance than anyone i've ever compared with and made people go like what the fuck how can you read that several times

I'll probably eventually become farsighted but I have no problems with close distances at the time being.
Moderator
[ReD]Ekii
Profile Joined December 2005
149 Posts
December 18 2005 01:48 GMT
#36
Eyesight test
artofmagic
Profile Blog Joined March 2005
United States1951 Posts
December 18 2005 02:04 GMT
#37
i have a very poor vision.. i have to place the book around 5 inch from my face to read it T___T
evolve or die
ReTr0[p.S]
Profile Joined March 2005
Argentina1590 Posts
December 18 2005 02:32 GMT
#38
let me put my glasses on so I can tell what im writting. Perfect
[X]Ken_D
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States4653 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-12-18 02:51:55
December 18 2005 02:50 GMT
#39
Everyone in my family where glasses except for my mother and father.

I have lasik operation and now my eyes are perfect and suprisingly a lot bigger too!

I regret not doing it earlier.
[X]Domain - I just do the website. Nothing more.
Radiohead
Profile Joined November 2003
Norway201 Posts
December 18 2005 03:07 GMT
#40
I got perfect eyesight! :D
Careful with that axe Eugene !
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15597
Hyuk 49
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm219
League of Legends
Doublelift5156
Other Games
summit1g8735
FrodaN3355
JimRising 646
PiGStarcraft453
KnowMe181
ViBE138
ArmadaUGS78
Mew2King77
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1304
BasetradeTV184
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream119
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 103
• davetesta48
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 51m
INu's Battles
10h 51m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
13h 51m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 51m
Replay Cast
21h 51m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 9h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.