• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:31
CEST 11:31
KST 18:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7869 users

Facebook troll jailed - Page 21

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 28 Next All
Moxi
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
708 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-14 21:38:18
September 14 2011 21:36 GMT
#401
This are things that make so depressed and thinking death will become a good thing. I feel so sorry for the girl that happen to get this person "stalking" her until she couldn't handle more. I hope people like him should get more punishment.

I can't think of one good thing in this world anymore, except my parents. World is filled with trolls!
biteMe
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany241 Posts
September 14 2011 21:40 GMT
#402
why would you jail someone just because the community cant stop feed the troll? retarded society..
I am very mad because i am german. Also i hate web 2.0.
FabledIntegral
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States9232 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-14 22:31:20
September 14 2011 21:47 GMT
#403
On September 15 2011 06:33 7mk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2011 04:00 MozzarellaL wrote:
On September 15 2011 03:43 Voltaire wrote:
I'm glad I don't live in Britain. I can't believe being sentenced to jail over speech still happens in the 21st century western world.

It happens in Europe all the time.

The USA is the only country that truly has freedom of speech, everyone else pretends to, while the rest of the world doesn't even make any pretense.


lolol, you cant even say "fuck" on TV in your country, I know its not exactly the same topic and
the legislative might be better in some states of the US, but in Germany people dont sue shit over anything unless its dead serious so theres really no problem. Americans overall are definitely way more sensitive about language.



This post was never made... it never happened... fml
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
September 14 2011 22:04 GMT
#404
On September 15 2011 06:47 FabledIntegral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2011 06:33 7mk wrote:
On September 15 2011 04:00 MozzarellaL wrote:
On September 15 2011 03:43 Voltaire wrote:
I'm glad I don't live in Britain. I can't believe being sentenced to jail over speech still happens in the 21st century western world.

It happens in Europe all the time.

The USA is the only country that truly has freedom of speech, everyone else pretends to, while the rest of the world doesn't even make any pretense.


lolol, you cant even say "fuck" on TV in your country, I know its not exactly the same topic and
the legislative might be better in some states of the US, but in Germany people dont sue shit over anything unless its dead serious so theres really no problem. Americans overall are definitely way more sensitive about language.


Excuse me? Please point me to any law that says this, or even addresses what you can say on TV in my country. I don't believe our TV channels are regulated by the government whatsoever.


http://www.fcc.gov/
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
Glurkenspurk
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1915 Posts
September 14 2011 22:07 GMT
#405
Before you make a post in this thread please read the actual story. He did not stalk her or cause her to kill herself. All he did was make a bad joke on the page after her death, and made a stupid youtube video.
FabledIntegral
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States9232 Posts
September 14 2011 22:12 GMT
#406
On September 15 2011 07:04 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2011 06:47 FabledIntegral wrote:
On September 15 2011 06:33 7mk wrote:
On September 15 2011 04:00 MozzarellaL wrote:
On September 15 2011 03:43 Voltaire wrote:
I'm glad I don't live in Britain. I can't believe being sentenced to jail over speech still happens in the 21st century western world.

It happens in Europe all the time.

The USA is the only country that truly has freedom of speech, everyone else pretends to, while the rest of the world doesn't even make any pretense.


lolol, you cant even say "fuck" on TV in your country, I know its not exactly the same topic and
the legislative might be better in some states of the US, but in Germany people dont sue shit over anything unless its dead serious so theres really no problem. Americans overall are definitely way more sensitive about language.


Excuse me? Please point me to any law that says this, or even addresses what you can say on TV in my country. I don't believe our TV channels are regulated by the government whatsoever.


http://www.fcc.gov/


HOLY BALLS I learned something today. Well I look a little dumb.
Destro
Profile Joined September 2009
Netherlands1206 Posts
September 14 2011 22:12 GMT
#407
On September 15 2011 06:47 FabledIntegral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2011 06:33 7mk wrote:
On September 15 2011 04:00 MozzarellaL wrote:
On September 15 2011 03:43 Voltaire wrote:
I'm glad I don't live in Britain. I can't believe being sentenced to jail over speech still happens in the 21st century western world.

It happens in Europe all the time.

The USA is the only country that truly has freedom of speech, everyone else pretends to, while the rest of the world doesn't even make any pretense.


lolol, you cant even say "fuck" on TV in your country, I know its not exactly the same topic and
the legislative might be better in some states of the US, but in Germany people dont sue shit over anything unless its dead serious so theres really no problem. Americans overall are definitely way more sensitive about language.


Excuse me? Please point me to any law that says this, or even addresses what you can say on TV in my country. I don't believe our TV channels are regulated by the government whatsoever.



um... really?
bring back weapon of choice for hots!
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 14 2011 22:12 GMT
#408
On September 15 2011 06:47 FabledIntegral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2011 06:33 7mk wrote:
On September 15 2011 04:00 MozzarellaL wrote:
On September 15 2011 03:43 Voltaire wrote:
I'm glad I don't live in Britain. I can't believe being sentenced to jail over speech still happens in the 21st century western world.

It happens in Europe all the time.

The USA is the only country that truly has freedom of speech, everyone else pretends to, while the rest of the world doesn't even make any pretense.


lolol, you cant even say "fuck" on TV in your country, I know its not exactly the same topic and
the legislative might be better in some states of the US, but in Germany people dont sue shit over anything unless its dead serious so theres really no problem. Americans overall are definitely way more sensitive about language.


Excuse me? Please point me to any law that says this, or even addresses what you can say on TV in my country. I don't believe our TV channels are regulated by the government whatsoever.


Every western liberal democracy engages in censorship. Google "<country name> censorship" to find out what you can and cannot say in each country.
FecalFrown
Profile Joined June 2010
215 Posts
September 14 2011 22:12 GMT
#409
On September 15 2011 07:04 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2011 06:47 FabledIntegral wrote:
On September 15 2011 06:33 7mk wrote:
On September 15 2011 04:00 MozzarellaL wrote:
On September 15 2011 03:43 Voltaire wrote:
I'm glad I don't live in Britain. I can't believe being sentenced to jail over speech still happens in the 21st century western world.

It happens in Europe all the time.

The USA is the only country that truly has freedom of speech, everyone else pretends to, while the rest of the world doesn't even make any pretense.


lolol, you cant even say "fuck" on TV in your country, I know its not exactly the same topic and
the legislative might be better in some states of the US, but in Germany people dont sue shit over anything unless its dead serious so theres really no problem. Americans overall are definitely way more sensitive about language.


Excuse me? Please point me to any law that says this, or even addresses what you can say on TV in my country. I don't believe our TV channels are regulated by the government whatsoever.


http://www.fcc.gov/




Gogo Europe vs U.S.!

Relevant as always!
h0oTiS
Profile Joined January 2011
United States101 Posts
September 14 2011 22:15 GMT
#410
I support this guy, he shouldn't be in jail and and there's nothing thats so bad that you have to kill yourself, i can imagine trying to get out of something but just dying in the process but killing yourself is just stupid
The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference
FabledIntegral
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States9232 Posts
September 14 2011 22:19 GMT
#411
On September 15 2011 07:12 Destro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2011 06:47 FabledIntegral wrote:
On September 15 2011 06:33 7mk wrote:
On September 15 2011 04:00 MozzarellaL wrote:
On September 15 2011 03:43 Voltaire wrote:
I'm glad I don't live in Britain. I can't believe being sentenced to jail over speech still happens in the 21st century western world.

It happens in Europe all the time.

The USA is the only country that truly has freedom of speech, everyone else pretends to, while the rest of the world doesn't even make any pretense.


lolol, you cant even say "fuck" on TV in your country, I know its not exactly the same topic and
the legislative might be better in some states of the US, but in Germany people dont sue shit over anything unless its dead serious so theres really no problem. Americans overall are definitely way more sensitive about language.


Excuse me? Please point me to any law that says this, or even addresses what you can say on TV in my country. I don't believe our TV channels are regulated by the government whatsoever.



um... really?


I always thought it was self-regulated by the industry, such as video games and movies. Regardless, I openly admit I was retarded.
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
September 14 2011 22:20 GMT
#412
On September 15 2011 07:12 FabledIntegral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2011 07:04 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
On September 15 2011 06:47 FabledIntegral wrote:
On September 15 2011 06:33 7mk wrote:
On September 15 2011 04:00 MozzarellaL wrote:
On September 15 2011 03:43 Voltaire wrote:
I'm glad I don't live in Britain. I can't believe being sentenced to jail over speech still happens in the 21st century western world.

It happens in Europe all the time.

The USA is the only country that truly has freedom of speech, everyone else pretends to, while the rest of the world doesn't even make any pretense.


lolol, you cant even say "fuck" on TV in your country, I know its not exactly the same topic and
the legislative might be better in some states of the US, but in Germany people dont sue shit over anything unless its dead serious so theres really no problem. Americans overall are definitely way more sensitive about language.


Excuse me? Please point me to any law that says this, or even addresses what you can say on TV in my country. I don't believe our TV channels are regulated by the government whatsoever.


http://www.fcc.gov/


HOLY BALLS I learned something today. Well I look a little dumb.


No worries man it's easy to miss new orgs like the FCC.

Founded in 1934


Oh wait........

Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
FabledIntegral
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States9232 Posts
September 14 2011 22:22 GMT
#413
On September 15 2011 07:20 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2011 07:12 FabledIntegral wrote:
On September 15 2011 07:04 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
On September 15 2011 06:47 FabledIntegral wrote:
On September 15 2011 06:33 7mk wrote:
On September 15 2011 04:00 MozzarellaL wrote:
On September 15 2011 03:43 Voltaire wrote:
I'm glad I don't live in Britain. I can't believe being sentenced to jail over speech still happens in the 21st century western world.

It happens in Europe all the time.

The USA is the only country that truly has freedom of speech, everyone else pretends to, while the rest of the world doesn't even make any pretense.


lolol, you cant even say "fuck" on TV in your country, I know its not exactly the same topic and
the legislative might be better in some states of the US, but in Germany people dont sue shit over anything unless its dead serious so theres really no problem. Americans overall are definitely way more sensitive about language.


Excuse me? Please point me to any law that says this, or even addresses what you can say on TV in my country. I don't believe our TV channels are regulated by the government whatsoever.


http://www.fcc.gov/


HOLY BALLS I learned something today. Well I look a little dumb.


No worries man it's easy to miss new orgs like the FCC.

Show nested quote +
Founded in 1934


Oh wait........



Ok, ok I get it, possibly more than a little dumb
Jayme
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States5866 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-14 22:24:10
September 14 2011 22:23 GMT
#414
On September 15 2011 06:47 FabledIntegral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2011 06:33 7mk wrote:
On September 15 2011 04:00 MozzarellaL wrote:
On September 15 2011 03:43 Voltaire wrote:
I'm glad I don't live in Britain. I can't believe being sentenced to jail over speech still happens in the 21st century western world.

It happens in Europe all the time.

The USA is the only country that truly has freedom of speech, everyone else pretends to, while the rest of the world doesn't even make any pretense.


lolol, you cant even say "fuck" on TV in your country, I know its not exactly the same topic and
the legislative might be better in some states of the US, but in Germany people dont sue shit over anything unless its dead serious so theres really no problem. Americans overall are definitely way more sensitive about language.


Excuse me? Please point me to any law that says this, or even addresses what you can say on TV in my country. I don't believe our TV channels are regulated by the government whatsoever.


Have you never heard of the FCC?

You know that APPOINTED body that dictates what can and cannot be put on network television.

Yea...them...they regulate stuff like TV channels.

You've already been told all this. My problem with the FCC is that they aren't elected at all, kinda by passing the whole governmental check system we have in place. It bothers me.
Python is garbage, number 1 advocate of getting rid of it.
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-14 22:26:29
September 14 2011 22:23 GMT
#415
On September 15 2011 07:22 FabledIntegral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2011 07:20 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
On September 15 2011 07:12 FabledIntegral wrote:
On September 15 2011 07:04 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
On September 15 2011 06:47 FabledIntegral wrote:
On September 15 2011 06:33 7mk wrote:
On September 15 2011 04:00 MozzarellaL wrote:
On September 15 2011 03:43 Voltaire wrote:
I'm glad I don't live in Britain. I can't believe being sentenced to jail over speech still happens in the 21st century western world.

It happens in Europe all the time.

The USA is the only country that truly has freedom of speech, everyone else pretends to, while the rest of the world doesn't even make any pretense.


lolol, you cant even say "fuck" on TV in your country, I know its not exactly the same topic and
the legislative might be better in some states of the US, but in Germany people dont sue shit over anything unless its dead serious so theres really no problem. Americans overall are definitely way more sensitive about language.


Excuse me? Please point me to any law that says this, or even addresses what you can say on TV in my country. I don't believe our TV channels are regulated by the government whatsoever.


http://www.fcc.gov/


HOLY BALLS I learned something today. Well I look a little dumb.


No worries man it's easy to miss new orgs like the FCC.

Founded in 1934


Oh wait........



Ok, ok I get it, possibly more than a little dumb


LOL, I saw that post and I had to pounce. Don't worry we all have our "oh shit I'm an idiot" posts ^^!

On September 15 2011 07:23 Jayme wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2011 06:47 FabledIntegral wrote:
On September 15 2011 06:33 7mk wrote:
On September 15 2011 04:00 MozzarellaL wrote:
On September 15 2011 03:43 Voltaire wrote:
I'm glad I don't live in Britain. I can't believe being sentenced to jail over speech still happens in the 21st century western world.

It happens in Europe all the time.

The USA is the only country that truly has freedom of speech, everyone else pretends to, while the rest of the world doesn't even make any pretense.


lolol, you cant even say "fuck" on TV in your country, I know its not exactly the same topic and
the legislative might be better in some states of the US, but in Germany people dont sue shit over anything unless its dead serious so theres really no problem. Americans overall are definitely way more sensitive about language.


Excuse me? Please point me to any law that says this, or even addresses what you can say on TV in my country. I don't believe our TV channels are regulated by the government whatsoever.


Have you never heard of the FCC?

You know that APPOINTED body that dictates what can and cannot be put on network television.

Yea...them...they regulate stuff like TV channels.

You've already been told all this. My problem with the FCC is that they aren't elected at all, kinda by passing the whole governmental check system we have in place. It bothers me.


You're crazy late to the party yo!
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
Motat
Profile Joined November 2010
315 Posts
September 14 2011 22:41 GMT
#416
Why do you call him a troll, that is not a troll. Trolls don't go that far.
PM me for coaching. I'm a mid masters zerg player.
firehand101
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3152 Posts
September 14 2011 22:42 GMT
#417
What an asshole i know, but is jail really necessary for being a troll on facebook, even if it was that harsh?
The opinions expressed by our users do not reflect the official position of TeamLiquid.net or its staff.
Baarn
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2702 Posts
September 14 2011 22:47 GMT
#418
On September 15 2011 07:42 firehand101 wrote:
What an asshole i know, but is jail really necessary for being a troll on facebook, even if it was that harsh?


Yes. Just because you have a keyboard and this supposed thing called "freedom of speech" you should still be expected to control yourself when using it. This guy crossed that line when jail time is an option. I don't feel sorry for him.
There's no S in KT. :P
JimSocks
Profile Joined February 2009
United States968 Posts
September 14 2011 22:49 GMT
#419
facebook should of just banned him and ended it there.
rotegirte
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany2859 Posts
September 14 2011 22:51 GMT
#420
glad he got jailed, and even more glad there are laws punishing such behavior.
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 28 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 163
EnDerr 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15092
Hyuk 555
Soma 182
Stork 172
actioN 164
Rush 164
Bisu 163
EffOrt 96
Mong 84
Shinee 70
[ Show more ]
NotJumperer 59
Shine 57
ToSsGirL 56
Killer 51
Yoon 49
Bale 43
Hm[arnc] 30
Sharp 30
Noble 27
ajuk12(nOOB) 24
Pusan 19
yabsab 15
Sacsri 12
HiyA 10
sorry 7
Dota 2
Gorgc2514
League of Legends
JimRising 411
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1219
shoxiejesuss767
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King110
Other Games
gofns28287
summit1g7601
singsing1206
ceh9517
crisheroes139
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick683
BasetradeTV147
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 21
• StrangeGG 20
• killerbeecast2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV185
• lizZardDota2151
League of Legends
• Stunt431
Other Games
• Shiphtur729
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
29m
INu's Battles
1h 29m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
3h 29m
OSC
12h 44m
Replay Cast
13h 29m
OSC
1d 13h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.