• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:05
CEST 15:05
KST 22:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11812 users

The Letting Off Steam Thread - Page 80

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 257 Next
Fallians
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada242 Posts
January 19 2012 01:41 GMT
#1581
Fucking graphics card burnt in my promotion match to diamond FML
If you attack before 15minutes.. It's cheese....
SpearWrit
Profile Joined February 2011
United States300 Posts
January 19 2012 01:57 GMT
#1582
+ Show Spoiler +
[Insert Race] is not OP. L2p.
"Special Tactics is...make surprise for your enemy, and also...eh, still work." -White-Ra
Antares777
Profile Joined June 2010
United States1971 Posts
January 19 2012 02:35 GMT
#1583
+ Show Spoiler +
I fucking hate getting in an argument with stupid people. I was in an argument on Facebook about legalizing marijuana, and all these dumbasses are like "let's get stoned!" and totally don't care about how many people die from the drug war. I suggested an age limit of 21, they go "nah bro let's make it 9"! wtf??????????? 9 year olds are not responsible enough to make decisions like that. Also, these idiots make up the most random shit you can imagine and post shitty links to back up their point. They are extremely shitty, one was outdated by 30 years, the other was extremely biased and was not written by a doctor or have any additional links to where he gets his info other than from experience. Why do they have to be so selfish? They just want to get high and really don't give a shit about the people that could actually use medical marijuana or the war! That is so disgraceful in my eyes.

Drinking and driving? WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE DO THAT!!!!!!!!?!??!!?!!?!??! DON'T DO THAT!!!!!!!! Alcoholics are a pathetic excuse for a life in this world. Get a fucking grip on reality. How many idiots drink away their problems?! Too many!

I miss you dad. I wish you were here. Midterms are coming up, and I feel distracted and frustrated with school. I am not doing well in physics, you would not be proud. Mom was pissed. She still doesn't know about the latest quiz that I did poorly on. I got an A on the homework though. She doesn't understand because she was not as smart as me. She thinks video games are an enormous waste of time. She doesn't appreciate any accomplishments I make. I want her to be proud of me, but she doesn't care about my hobbies. I am sure if I played a sport she would care. She's always complaining about how I don't get enough exercise, how I don't spend enough time on homework, how I have been playing too much video games. She will even say that when I haven't played a single game! Can you believe that? I'm sure you'd be proud of me.
I love you.


That felt great.
Sentient
Profile Joined April 2010
United States437 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-19 02:44:18
January 19 2012 02:41 GMT
#1584
+ Show Spoiler +
Spent all day in my research lab preparing an experiment only to have someone turn off the instrument while I was in another room. Didn't even check if I was still there. HOLY SHIT FUCK THAT PERSON


+ Show Spoiler +
Also fuck the top left location on Tal'Darim alter. My probes always go behind the top mineral patch. WTF is that all about?
SafeWord
Profile Joined February 2010
United States522 Posts
January 19 2012 03:22 GMT
#1585
+ Show Spoiler +
FUCK DOTA 2 PLAYERS
Who needs players when you have God?
Valestrum
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States246 Posts
January 19 2012 03:28 GMT
#1586
+ Show Spoiler +
Why zerg? Why do you hate me so! all I want to do is get to masters league with a fucking good W/L but noooo you just have to fuck it up at every chance you get!

Terran: Here you can win 87.5% bro!
Protoss: Win 80%? Sure thing!
Zerg: LOLOLOLOL MASS ROACH AND HYDRA A-CLICK OUT MACRO LOL GOOD LUCK LOLOLOL... 55% W/L :'(

Fuck you zerg.. I hope your roaches step on legos as they are melting my natural.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
dragoon
Profile Joined December 2010
United States695 Posts
January 19 2012 03:28 GMT
#1587
+ Show Spoiler +
FUCK WHY DO FUCKING GIRLS FUCKING NEVER FUCKING GIVE ME A MOTHERFUCKING CHANCE FUCK. WHAT THE FUCK, FUCK YOU FELICITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

T^T
i love you
NexCa
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany954 Posts
January 19 2012 03:31 GMT
#1588
+ Show Spoiler +
Okay, here we go, 1st off, FUCK TERRANS AND ZERGS, they are SO EASY to macro... 4s rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

or Terran 4 dddddddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

whatever.... FUCK THOSE LOW SKILL RACES

FUCK SKILLLESS GAMES LIKE HoN, DotA, DotA 2, WC3

StarCraft: BroodWar and StarCraft 2 > all

Well, seriously, SC2 is on a good way to get balanced, and it already is way more balanced than WC3 ever will be (just like Naniwa and Grubby already said)



wow, that was really great !
Best Protoss Player 4 ever - Bisu[Shield] || http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=326242 || THIS IS WHERE WE STAND, THIS IS WHERE THEY FALL, GIVE THEM NOTHING, BUT TAKE FROM THEM EVERYTHING ! || SKT FIGHTIIING
Chilling5pr33
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Germany518 Posts
January 19 2012 03:39 GMT
#1589
+ Show Spoiler +


Dont read when you are a TL moderator since i believe this gets me in trouble (maybe)
Dont read if you are american patriot or something close to that...

you have been warned

+ Show Spoiler +
What the fuck this side makes me so angry from time to time...

This freaking americans make me so angry some times... total patriots and support the country no matter what and then when the goverment messes up they say like "fuck you, im not my goverment...." Thats the freaking point of patriotism support your country no matter what, like this we could have a nazi germany, guess what you are pretty close to something like that...

And all this moderation on team liquid it feddes me up so much ...
They are so picky that i believe they arent even thinking anymore it is really getting annoying...




really actually this feels good
F-
Crakalaka
Profile Joined January 2012
United States31 Posts
January 19 2012 03:57 GMT
#1590
+ Show Spoiler +

I just fucking hate it how I'm in a constant state of ennui, how everyday I get judged by the people who love me(and who better to judge you than a bunch of random strangers who will cuddle you with lies).

I miss all my ex girlfriends, and I don't really regret any of my decision making but honestly I wish they just didn't hate me or talk shit about me. I have come to terms with even my first ex and my last ex, 5 in total.

One, I can't ever keep a conversation with her it's always
"oh hey"
sup
"hows life?"
"i miss you"
i miss you too

GOD DAMNIT

and then, there's the whole 'sober' issue that I have with myself, I mean, why stay sober? Even my dad went sober for a month, and when I asked him "Dad, how did that go?", he told me "I feel great!" and I was like :D then he yelled out "BUT IT'S BORING AS FUCK"

and I made him relapse that very moment.

I am a bad influence but I can't help it
my parents don't know shit, they think everyone else is the 'bad influences' so I shouldn't be hanging out with this person or that person or this other person...

honestly, if my parents kept track of all the people they 'didn't want hanging out with me', they would have known by now that I am the great influence, I made everyone try drugs and I was the one who started all those fires in my town which lead to a crazy arson-rage

GOD DAMNIT I just hate it when my dad has to 'care' about my life and ask 'so what are you going to do with your life?' That question always drives me so far to the edge I might just jump off one day, pull out my .22 and shoot my dad in the face and run to the 7-story building and just jump the fuck off...

I am clinging by the skin of my teeth and nobody knows it...
Kamais Ookin
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada591 Posts
January 19 2012 03:59 GMT
#1591
+ Show Spoiler +
Fuck you mother for breaking my soul. Fuck you father for scarring my heart, it drips with blood and just when it looks like I'm making progress in healing it you rip it again.
MAL Profile: http://myanimelist.net/profile/Kamais_Ookin Twitch account streaming fighting games and PC games, etc twitch.tv/kamais_ookin
fantasy305
Profile Joined December 2011
Germany34 Posts
January 19 2012 08:19 GMT
#1592
+ Show Spoiler +
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU PROTOSS SHIT? HOW CAN BLIZZ KEEP BUFFING YOU RETARDED FUCKERS?
Protoss underpowered? Best joke i've ever heard.
AssyrianKing
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia2121 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-19 08:42:57
January 19 2012 08:41 GMT
#1593
+ Show Spoiler +
Why the fuck did YellOw need to go to fucking poker, like serious he could have been great in SC2, and all of a sudden he fucking quit ffs, and fruitdealer wdf, why isnt he practicing Starcraft II, instead hes playing that stupid fucking noob sit called LoL that a 10 yearold can play, u fucking let me down, how can a GSL Champion become as low as this, and Savior... Why bro, why did you do it... Fuck betting, it turns people greedy, my dad wasted away $500 in a day at the poker machines once..., I just hope everything can be better again...


Edit: woops double post delete
John 15:13
AssyrianKing
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia2121 Posts
January 19 2012 08:42 GMT
#1594
+ Show Spoiler +
Why the fuck did YellOw need to go to fucking poker, like serious he could have been great in SC2, and all of a sudden he fucking quit ffs, and fruitdealer wdf, why isnt he practicing Starcraft II, instead hes playing that stupid fucking noob sit called LoL that a 10 yearold can play, u fucking let me down, how can a GSL Champion become as low as this, and Savior... Why bro, why did you do it... Fuck betting, it turns people greedy, my dad wasted away $500 in a day at the poker machines once..., I just hope everything can be better again...


Eh...
John 15:13
Utaheka
Profile Joined May 2011
Denmark124 Posts
January 19 2012 09:00 GMT
#1595
+ Show Spoiler +
The creator of this thread is crying and people like him annoys me /rage_end
EGMachine
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
United States1643 Posts
January 19 2012 09:11 GMT
#1596
FUCK TERRAN
I'm like, the coolest
CarpalTunnel
Profile Joined September 2011
United States27 Posts
January 19 2012 09:13 GMT
#1597
+ Show Spoiler +
If you have ever cannon rushed against ANYTHING that isn't a hatch 1st Zerg, then I hope you die in a fire.
Seriously.
Die.
I may have been born yesterday sir, but I stayed up all night.
actionbastrd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Congo598 Posts
January 19 2012 09:14 GMT
#1598
+ Show Spoiler +
I am just so fucking awesome. Like, seriously. Fucking amazing. I am the absolute shit. Life is good, cash be flowin in, going to NOFX in seattle soon. People walk by me and go, wow, that guy is fucking awesome.

Its fucking awesome. FUCKING AWESOME.

I am raging at how FUCKING AMAZING LIFE IS.

Isnt life great? Glad i could get rid of that steam. Good thread. Happy days.

:D

STRESS FREE SINCE 93'. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK yeah.
It rained today inside my head...
Encrypto
Profile Joined August 2010
United States442 Posts
January 19 2012 09:49 GMT
#1599
On January 05 2012 07:14 solidbebe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2012 06:33 Mawi wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
First time i logged on sc2 since 2010 winter and logged in with my dark voice portrait i get 20+ msg HEY :DDD wanna play? lets play team leagues? lets pew pew wtf i dont even know these people and they think were friends.Pisses me off everyone thinks ur their friend when you dont even speak to them or never heard/seen em before.



Mawi?? From the battlenet forums? With plintstorm and heathen and flatfiskegon or something like that, we held a tournament too. That mawi?


OMG Mawi. Let me be your friend! You don't even have to know me or talk to me. All I want to do is ask you these questions and maybe I'll message you on StarCraft. I love you Mawi, possibly from the battlenet forums Mawi.
Encrypto
Profile Joined August 2010
United States442 Posts
January 19 2012 09:54 GMT
#1600
On January 19 2012 12:57 Crakalaka wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

I just fucking hate it how I'm in a constant state of ennui, how everyday I get judged by the people who love me(and who better to judge you than a bunch of random strangers who will cuddle you with lies).

I miss all my ex girlfriends, and I don't really regret any of my decision making but honestly I wish they just didn't hate me or talk shit about me. I have come to terms with even my first ex and my last ex, 5 in total.

One, I can't ever keep a conversation with her it's always
"oh hey"
sup
"hows life?"
"i miss you"
i miss you too

GOD DAMNIT

and then, there's the whole 'sober' issue that I have with myself, I mean, why stay sober? Even my dad went sober for a month, and when I asked him "Dad, how did that go?", he told me "I feel great!" and I was like :D then he yelled out "BUT IT'S BORING AS FUCK"

and I made him relapse that very moment.

I am a bad influence but I can't help it
my parents don't know shit, they think everyone else is the 'bad influences' so I shouldn't be hanging out with this person or that person or this other person...

honestly, if my parents kept track of all the people they 'didn't want hanging out with me', they would have known by now that I am the great influence, I made everyone try drugs and I was the one who started all those fires in my town which lead to a crazy arson-rage

GOD DAMNIT I just hate it when my dad has to 'care' about my life and ask 'so what are you going to do with your life?' That question always drives me so far to the edge I might just jump off one day, pull out my .22 and shoot my dad in the face and run to the 7-story building and just jump the fuck off...

I am clinging by the skin of my teeth and nobody knows it...


Seriously, everything always gets better. Ending life is never the solution. It may seem like you've gone too far down, but the only place you are gonna go from there is up. Life is hard. That's how it's supposed to be. You just have to view it as a puzzle and try to think of the solution, and once you see it, or just glimpse it, you'll be so happy you did. Trust in yourself, change the way you live, have confidence that you are important. Damn, I need to live by this lol. Well, hope I contributed to your day in some small way.
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 257 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 232
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings113
CranKy Ducklings SOOP48
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko348
SHIN 232
ProTech142
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40831
Bisu 2100
Shuttle 1916
Hyuk 1679
Larva 415
EffOrt 412
Soma 395
Mini 352
ZerO 286
firebathero 226
[ Show more ]
Last 122
Leta 87
hero 82
Zeus 72
Pusan 62
Killer 48
Hm[arnc] 47
Hyun 47
Sexy 45
Trap 45
Bale 40
ToSsGirL 30
Aegong 27
PianO 25
zelot 23
sorry 17
yabsab 11
JulyZerg 10
Noble 10
Sacsri 7
Icarus 6
Rock 5
ajuk12(nOOB) 4
Dota 2
Gorgc4550
qojqva1543
Dendi952
XcaliburYe355
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor794
crisheroes679
Liquid`Hasu9
Other Games
gofns39910
singsing2576
B2W.Neo1184
Happy324
DeMusliM259
Livibee137
Mew2King99
Liquid`VortiX63
ArmadaUGS56
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream139
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 72
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 9843
League of Legends
• Jankos1674
Other Games
• WagamamaTV222
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 55m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 55m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 55m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 55m
INu's Battles
22h 55m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.