• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:06
CEST 15:06
KST 22:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11774 users

The Letting Off Steam Thread - Page 68

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 257 Next
Deleted User 135096
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
3624 Posts
October 24 2011 18:00 GMT
#1341
+ Show Spoiler +
DAAAMMMMIT!!! I just corrupted my only DAW copy of an arrangement I was working on and lost ALL of my work from the last WEEK. FUUUUUUUUUUU....!!!
Administrator
Trowabarton756
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States870 Posts
October 24 2011 18:11 GMT
#1342
+ Show Spoiler +
The new HoTS "design" fixes for protoss make me want to drive down to blizzard to personally ask what the fuck browder and that stupid fucking david kim are thinking
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/Trowabarton756
Symbioth
Profile Joined October 2011
Poland103 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-24 19:20:14
October 24 2011 19:19 GMT
#1343
e: forgot the fucking spoiler+ Show Spoiler +
What is the _fucking_ point _ of life (+_+) and why the fuck can`t we just all live in a fucking bliss or nirvana, or just be happy or whatever and don`t give me that bullshit "if A then B, C cannot be without A etc", it`s a load of crap. And what the fuck are values anyways. Everyone is fucking becoming something, always something more, something better, always expanding, always evolving, what THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF THIS ? Theres always a reason or a cause behind doing something so ...what is the FUCKING PROBLEM ? Why everyone and everything has to/wants to/fucking does evolve/expand ?


IT`S NOT LIKE IT'S REAL. It`s ALL RELATIVITY BULLSHIT. A FUCKING SELF-DECEPTION.

When you grow, you grow to become better and "better" is a product of comparision. So to recognize growth you need other beings and basicly, when you grow, it`s only natural to want to exceed, otherwise why grow ? That`s the whole point of the fucking hierarchy, is it not ?

Nobody truly gives A FLYING FUCK about Starcraft II, Soccer, Chess and all the other shit, these are secondary, these are like a frame of a photo - and the photo is competition, this elixir of becoming better than someone or something. This is why anyone does pretty much ANYTHING - ANYTHING - it`s just that sometimes it`s very complex and well hidden but the real cause remains the same and every event and activity, and goal etc is an echo of this fundamental cause.


Girls ? Ladies ? LOVE ? NO. You love a chick because she is so beautiful, clever and funny and ... etc etc - in other words, IT S NOT HER THAT YOU LOVE, IT`S HER GROWTH THAT YOU LOVE because you perceive her level of growth and either it`s so respectable or it`s just about your own level, virtually in any case it`s both - and the point is that similar level of growth causes resonance of growth and therefore a meaningful relationship.

THAT`S IT FUCKER. MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIP. NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT ANYONE ELSE. IT`S ABOUT GROWTH. And so we all grow so that our relationships with each other can become more complex and therefore, meaningful.

And ? AGAIN WHAT`S THE FUCKING POINT. IT S STILL BULLSHIT. THERE IS NOTHING FUCKING REAL, ITS ALL FUCKING SELF-DECEPTION, AN EMPIRE, A SYSTEM OF COVERING UP THE MEANINGLESSNESS AND SENSLESSNESS OF LIFE.


ENJOY IT, OH JOY THE POINT, THE PURPOSE, THE MEANING. To increase the level of joy is the purpose of life then but to do that you need to have potency to aquire/do things that bring joy - and to do THAT - YOU NEED TO increase the AWERNESS and when increasing AWERNESS, there is more and more understanding about senslessness of life. FUCK.


WAIT, BITCH. RELATIVITY BULLSHIT, HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN ALREADY ? JOY IS ANOTHER PRODUCT FROM THE FACTORY OF BULLSHIT COMPARISION™


FUCK THAT. There are NO REAL VALUES. THERE IS ONLY RELATIVITY BULLSHIT AND THE EVER EXPANDING SKILL OF BULLSHITING ONESELF AND OTHERS IN THIS SYSTEM OF BULLSHITING EACH OTHER CALLED LIFE.


NOW OF COURSE VIRTUALLY NO ONE WILL ADMIT THE ABOVE (it`s a factory of bullshit after all).

Well, you know, this really sounds kind of ridicilous but it makes sense when you peel back some of the layers of bullshit. Not that it`s necessarily sensless but rather that the origin of life is lack of purpose and ITS purpose is to create purpose when the purpose is to create purpose... no matter what greatness and glory is achieved ... it`s relativity bullshit™, at least that`s how it works in this world ...
SpoR
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1542 Posts
October 24 2011 19:33 GMT
#1344
+ Show Spoiler +
Fuck everybody and everything
A man is what he thinks about all day long.
Golbat
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States499 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-24 21:40:38
October 24 2011 21:28 GMT
#1345
+ Show Spoiler +
People who neglect spelling and grammar on facebook. Seriously, more than anything in the world, I hate these people. I mean, if you're going to take the time to tell everyone about it, you might as well not look like a complete fucking dunce.

On a related note, people who add extra letters to the end of a word for emphasissssssssssssssss. Like, there's a million and one ways to emphasize correctly, and you just hold down the s-key? Fuck you.

On an unrelated note, sophomore girls. They think "because i'm not a freshman anymore, I pretty much run this shit now. And they do the most annoying shit. Especially this: some random ass sophomore girl in my health class (worst mistake ever, not taking that class before senior year, more on that later.) fucking sits in the seat behind me and starts rubbing my shoulders. Not even massaging them, just squeezing them because she's got no fucking clue how to do it right. And I give her like five seconds and then I say "Would you mind bothering someone else?", because I was talking with my friends and also because she was doing it wrong. So she says the most infuriating thing ever. "What's the matter, you don't like girls?". Honestly, there is nothing more infuriating than some girl who grew tits over the summer rolling up and pulling that kind of shit. I know she wasn't flirting with me, because she's retarded, so what the fuck else could she possibly be doing than messing with me? Fuck off, dumbass sophomores.

Finally, I'm pissed at myself for not taking HOPE until senior year. It's like health and gym combined, and next semester it's literally the only thing I need to graduate. If I had been less of a retard, I could have graduated a semester early. Fuck.

EDIT:
Our/Are
You're/Your
They're/Their/There
They're different for a reason, you ignorant fucks.
Like why do u use an oven instead of a fire? Coz its fucking better at cooking, that doesnt mean you want the shit to burn.
Robonord
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States311 Posts
October 24 2011 21:34 GMT
#1346
+ Show Spoiler +
My friends are fucking faggots. Thanks for ditching me at blizzcon. I know you assholes just wanted to hang out by yourselves. You already hang out practically everyday yet you want to distance yourselves at fucking blizzcon? I honestly hope this type of behavior comes back to bite you in the ass, but frankly, I know it won't. This is fucked.
IMLosirA | ST_Bomber | SlayerS_Puzzle
BleaK_
Profile Joined November 2010
Norway593 Posts
October 24 2011 21:37 GMT
#1347
+ Show Spoiler +
wow, people in this thread are angry
Daimai
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Sweden762 Posts
October 24 2011 21:50 GMT
#1348
+ Show Spoiler +
ZERG ZERG ZERG FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK SHIT RETARDED RACE

"HURR DURR ZERG IS SO UNDERPOWERED QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ OH MY GOD IM SO GOOD AND ZERG IS SO BAD (((((((((((("

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU FUCKING SHITHEAD
ZERG IS THE MOST RETARDED SHIT I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED IN A GAME AND I PLAYED FUCKING WORLD OF WARCRAFT

INFESTORS, MUTAS, ROACHES, BANELING DROPS

DAMN, WHAT THE FUCK ISNT OVERPOWERED WITH ZERG?

IF YOU HAVE A BRAIN YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO WIN 100% OF YOUR GAMES
To pray is to accept defeat.
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-24 21:51:47
October 24 2011 21:51 GMT
#1349
On October 25 2011 06:50 Daimai wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
ZERG ZERG ZERG FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK SHIT RETARDED RACE

"HURR DURR ZERG IS SO UNDERPOWERED QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ OH MY GOD IM SO GOOD AND ZERG IS SO BAD (((((((((((("

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU FUCKING SHITHEAD
ZERG IS THE MOST RETARDED SHIT I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED IN A GAME AND I PLAYED FUCKING WORLD OF WARCRAFT

INFESTORS, MUTAS, ROACHES, BANELING DROPS

DAMN, WHAT THE FUCK ISNT OVERPOWERED WITH ZERG?

IF YOU HAVE A BRAIN YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO WIN 100% OF YOUR GAMES

+ Show Spoiler +
While completely disagreeing with you and wanting to redirect every statement unto terran-
ZERG IS THE MOST RETARDED SHIT I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED IN A GAME AND I PLAYED FUCKING WORLD OF WARCRAFT


LOLOL XD XD ROFL :D I laffed.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Niall
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom36 Posts
October 24 2011 22:18 GMT
#1350
+ Show Spoiler +
solo queue in league of legends makes me want to hurt people.

thankyou.
"I've had a great evening. Unfortunately it wasn't this one."
RDaneelOlivaw
Profile Joined April 2011
Vatican City State733 Posts
October 25 2011 05:22 GMT
#1351
+ Show Spoiler +

Dear Professor Heroux,

I have other classes. Not acceptable to schedule me 15 hours a week of work just to keep up in your damn class.

And yes, I am one of the smarter ones in it. It still takes that long because for 40k a year my university gives me professors who prefer the sink or swim method of "teaching." Except they hold your head under the water just for funsies
diarsenic
Profile Joined July 2011
United States385 Posts
October 26 2011 00:37 GMT
#1352
+ Show Spoiler +
ughh
the matchmaking system hates me
as the new season started, i won a PVP and was pretty happy, still in plat
but nope, i proceed to play like 8 zergs in a row, losing to all of them but one
fucking mutalisks, i am so bad at dealing with them
and then the zerg can just A-move their huge army into me and i have no units
i need to figure out how to beat zerg ><
but for now, i will angrily shake my fist in the air and curse
Penix Imba
Remb
Profile Joined August 2011
United States190 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-26 01:02:36
October 26 2011 00:59 GMT
#1353
On October 25 2011 06:34 Robonord wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
My friends are fucking faggots. Thanks for ditching me at blizzcon. I know you assholes just wanted to hang out by yourselves. You already hang out practically everyday yet you want to distance yourselves at fucking blizzcon? I honestly hope this type of behavior comes back to bite you in the ass, but frankly, I know it won't. This is fucked.

+ Show Spoiler +
I wish I had friends that did stuff other than eat food with me and copy my assignements.


+ Show Spoiler +
Nobody actually reads these do they? + Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
[/spoiler+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
hello+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
[
[
[
[
[
[
[
[
[
[][
[
[
[
[
A virtuous act is performed habitually, and not once from incentive alone.
Kojak21
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada1104 Posts
October 26 2011 01:04 GMT
#1354
On October 26 2011 09:59 Remb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2011 06:34 Robonord wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
My friends are fucking faggots. Thanks for ditching me at blizzcon. I know you assholes just wanted to hang out by yourselves. You already hang out practically everyday yet you want to distance yourselves at fucking blizzcon? I honestly hope this type of behavior comes back to bite you in the ass, but frankly, I know it won't. This is fucked.

+ Show Spoiler +
I wish I had friends that did stuff other than eat food with me and copy my assignements.


+ Show Spoiler +
Nobody actually reads these do they? + Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
[/spoiler+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
hello+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
[
[
[
[
[
[
[
[
[
[][
[
[
[
[


+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +

+ Show Spoiler +
I do
¯\_(☺)_/¯
Miicr0
Profile Joined July 2010
Netherlands133 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-26 17:52:14
October 26 2011 10:35 GMT
#1355
+ Show Spoiler +
I AM SO PISSED AT MYSELF AND PANICKING AT THE SAME TIME

So heres the deal, a month ago a lab report was due with my labpartner, during the lab the lady told us 2 personally that the report should be handed in in a box near the lab. So we handed it in in a box called 'Lab reports' a week later. Well for this specific lab report the report should've been in a totally different place so now I got to hope that the person who marks it has found it by some sheer luck.

I'll have to pick up the report in 2 hours, will be awkward if it is not there and might have to retake the report shit without the chance to improve it, like its given at the moment.

FUCZZ


in the end all is well! PFEW!
Learning from the best is the best way of learning...
veQ
Profile Joined November 2010
Poland339 Posts
October 26 2011 17:56 GMT
#1356
+ Show Spoiler +
damn those friends... especially bad ones .-
So here's the deal.
I've got a nice girl, Not the prettiest but I dont care about that... I like her very much, so i'm trying to be nice to her and in some way it works - guessing by her reactions she likes me, when im nice, calm, very helpful when she needs it.
I want to get closer to her but here comes a problem..
I'm guessing she's single (most likely) - and her best friend a very close one is not liking me very much.. cold, sarcastic - when I'm trying to talk with the one I like. Not sure what her problem is.. she's already got a bf so why the fuck is she mean to me...
I don't get it goddammit.. if i'm not her type she can be cold to me, i'll be even worse to her.
WHY THE FUCK IS SHE TRYING TO STEAL HER AWAY FROM ME, SHES GOT ALREADY SOMEONE SO WHATS THE GODDAMN POINT >_>
maybe its that kind of bit** when she has a bread she's looking for a bread rolls (In Poland it means when u have something and its good ur always looking for something better)
damn sorry for caps and everything but yeah.. I DONT GET IT AT ALL -.-
"Victory comes to those who look forward" Proud SPECTER EVO Owner - http://imgur.com/a/Me9LU
A x i o M
Profile Joined March 2011
United States78 Posts
October 26 2011 18:18 GMT
#1357
+ Show Spoiler +
Work my butt off to get into a good college. Do everything my parents ask and they won't let me bring my computer with me to college. WTF. Screw them. Can't play starcraft now. Screw that. I just want to play some Starcraft.


That is all.
"Get thee to a nunnery...dick." -Day[9] | "Sup son." -SelecT | “If anyone ever doubts your passion towards eSports, tell them you were here in 2011 at Blizzcon and watched the GSL Finals. Thank you very much. I love you all.” -Jun Kyu Park
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
October 26 2011 22:41 GMT
#1358
+ Show Spoiler +
HOLY FUCK I HATE ZvZ I HOPE IT DIES AND GETS AIDS.... UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ROACHES AND BANELINGS
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
n.DieJokes
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3443 Posts
October 26 2011 23:19 GMT
#1359
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm a fucking moron, I can't believe I failed so hard. I put so much fucking pressure on myself that I crack during exams. 4 B's....x.X What am I if not a good student, its my whole god damn identity
MyLove + Your Love= Supa Love
Sarang
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia2363 Posts
October 27 2011 04:08 GMT
#1360
+ Show Spoiler +
why is EVERY fucking solution to fix computer problems absolutely useless?

my computer is acting retarded - windows aero is screwing up and when I try and play a song in itunes it just scrolls up really fast and wont play.

not only that but windows updater won't work. the problems might be related, but no matter what I try and fix, NOTHING works.

try and fix the itunes thing, I can find absolutely nothing about that problem anywhere. try to fix the updater thing, no method I've tried works, even the basic troubleshooter can't run. so I try and fix the aero thing, try and troubleshoot that and it fails too.

it doesn't help that i'm not very computer savvy either.

I'm at a loss. =(
"Killer helped me feel better before coming to the arena. He told me to say that." - Bomber
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 257 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 232
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings113
CranKy Ducklings SOOP48
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko348
SHIN 232
ProTech142
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40831
Bisu 2100
Shuttle 1916
Hyuk 1679
Larva 415
EffOrt 412
Soma 395
Mini 352
ZerO 286
firebathero 226
[ Show more ]
Last 122
Leta 87
hero 82
Zeus 72
Pusan 62
Killer 48
Hm[arnc] 47
Hyun 47
Sexy 45
Trap 45
Bale 40
ToSsGirL 30
Aegong 27
PianO 25
zelot 23
sorry 17
yabsab 11
JulyZerg 10
Noble 10
Sacsri 7
Icarus 6
Rock 5
ajuk12(nOOB) 4
Dota 2
Gorgc4550
qojqva1543
Dendi952
XcaliburYe355
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor794
crisheroes679
Liquid`Hasu9
Other Games
gofns39910
singsing2576
B2W.Neo1184
Happy324
DeMusliM259
Livibee137
Mew2King99
Liquid`VortiX63
ArmadaUGS56
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream139
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 72
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 9843
League of Legends
• Jankos1674
Other Games
• WagamamaTV222
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 54m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 54m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 54m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 54m
INu's Battles
22h 54m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.