• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:37
CEST 03:37
KST 10:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9017 users

Afraid of bugs/insects? - Page 17

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 Next All
wafflez
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway21 Posts
June 13 2011 18:33 GMT
#321
I am death scared of spiders. They make me scream like a little girl
Bibdy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States3481 Posts
June 13 2011 18:36 GMT
#322
I'm getting better with my arachnophobia. Now I don't completely freeze up and want to enter the fetal position if the spider is no larger than a couple of millimeters long.
Nqsty
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom118 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-13 21:32:09
June 13 2011 21:28 GMT
#323
I just can't stop myself from jumping in the air when looking at this video, it just gets to me even when I try to prevent it..

unichan
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States4223 Posts
June 13 2011 21:32 GMT
#324
the pictures in this thread..
even worse my headphone cord is brushing against my leg t_t and now my hair is too
and it feels like they're EVERYWHERE
:)
NightmanSC
Profile Joined June 2011
United States4 Posts
June 13 2011 21:44 GMT
#325
[QUOTE]On June 12 2011 08:52 zizou21 wrote:
[QUOTE]On June 12 2011 08:46 Assault_1 wrote:
I hate these more than anything, I see them in my house every so often

[img]http://www.pestcontrolrx.com/.a/6a00e5527221258833010536f5d941970c-800wi[/img][/QUOTE]

what the hell is that?
MasterFischer
Profile Joined August 2009
Denmark836 Posts
June 13 2011 21:56 GMT
#326
http://www.cracked.com/article_15816_the-5-most-horrifying-bugs-in-world.html
WHO is this who speaks to me as though I needed his advice?
MasterFischer
Profile Joined August 2009
Denmark836 Posts
June 13 2011 22:04 GMT
#327
[image loading]


Fucking Japanese GIANT HORNET.


I'm scared shitless of these.
WHO is this who speaks to me as though I needed his advice?
AnxiousHippo
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia1451 Posts
June 13 2011 22:04 GMT
#328
On June 14 2011 06:28 Nqsty wrote:
I just can't stop myself from jumping in the air when looking at this video, it just gets to me even when I try to prevent it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRV4d9LCawU

When the spider falls the video cuts up a bit, it's probably fake.
An apple a day keeps the Protoss away | TLHF
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
June 13 2011 22:15 GMT
#329
On June 13 2011 10:29 Abductedonut wrote:
Dude, you guys think insects are nasty? YOU HAVE NO IDEA!! These videos are not for the faint of heart!! Here are some less practical ideas for getting rid of those pesky things!!!

Cordyceps: These are a type of fungus that LITERALLY MIND CONTROL insects into doing what the fungus wants. In this video, the fungus mind controls an ant, sends it up a tree where the fungus grows out of the ant's body and then explodes, infecting more ants.

+ Show Spoiler +


Nematomorph Worm: This is another type of mind controlling worm that mind controls crickets/grasshoppers and makes them commit suicide by jumping into water. After they make the insect commit suicide they just swim in the water like total ballers.

Blizzard this has gone on long enough! Bugs need a nerf!
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
jello_biafra
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United Kingdom6642 Posts
June 13 2011 23:00 GMT
#330
OMFG I'm just sitting here innocently browsing TL and this fucking moth flies right into my ear for no reason. By the sound I made my flatmates probably think I was just murdered -_-
The road to hell is paved with good intentions | aka Probert[PaiN] @ iccup / godlikeparagon @ twitch | my BW stream: http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/jello_biafra
imperator-xy
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Germany1377 Posts
June 13 2011 23:03 GMT
#331
i hate everyone who didnt put his picture into a spoiler

wont ever open this thread again now
Engore
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1916 Posts
June 13 2011 23:08 GMT
#332
Bugs and shit i don't really mind. I usually just let them run along long as they aren't in the house. Spiders i kill usually just because theres dangerous ones around here. Snakes mostly is what gets me. Usually kill them if i can.
EG | Liquid | Dignitas | FXO | SlayerS | TSL | iS | Fan of pretty much all players ^_^ | SeleCT <3 forever! Axslav <3
Sephy90
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1785 Posts
June 13 2011 23:10 GMT
#333
On June 12 2011 10:47 OneOther wrote:
I'm scared as shit of all bugs and insects. Except mosquitoes. Gotta kill as many of them as possible.

YEAAAAAAH DUUUUDE this is the same mindset I have! I'm scared as shit of spiders though. I watched the movie Arachnophobia one time at night (yeah I don't know why I did this either) and that movie opened up my fear of spiders even more T_T please hold me =((
"So I turned the lights off at night and practiced by myself"
Slow Motion
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6960 Posts
June 13 2011 23:11 GMT
#334
I fucking despise insects. I have mixed feelings about spiders because they are nasty, but they also eat other insects.

Also I think the insect I hate least are ants. Any other insect haters feel the same way?
Redmark
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2129 Posts
June 13 2011 23:13 GMT
#335
On June 14 2011 08:11 Slow Motion wrote:
I fucking despise insects. I have mixed feelings about spiders because they are nasty, but they also eat other insects.

Also I think the insect I hate least are ants. Any other insect haters feel the same way?

Actually pretty much the same. Ants are cool, as long as they're not rafting through a stream with the bodies of their dead comrades or some shit.
What do you think about worms or moths?
Slow Motion
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6960 Posts
June 13 2011 23:18 GMT
#336
On June 14 2011 08:13 Redmark wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2011 08:11 Slow Motion wrote:
I fucking despise insects. I have mixed feelings about spiders because they are nasty, but they also eat other insects.

Also I think the insect I hate least are ants. Any other insect haters feel the same way?

Actually pretty much the same. Ants are cool, as long as they're not rafting through a stream with the bodies of their dead comrades or some shit.
What do you think about worms or moths?

I don't mind worms if they not freakishly huge like some I see on youtube. Don't particularly like moths but they don't freak me out either. And I actually kinda like fireflies and butterflies (as long as they're not in my house).
DoomsVille
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada4885 Posts
June 13 2011 23:23 GMT
#337
I didn't have a problem with bugs until I read that 5 scariest bugs article.

Thank god I live in Canada where we don't have anything poisonous or deadly to worry about.
brain_
Profile Joined June 2010
United States812 Posts
June 13 2011 23:25 GMT
#338
I'm from Hawaii. The only bugs that make me jump are centipedes. Big black and orange ones, 4-8 inches.
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
June 13 2011 23:50 GMT
#339
On June 14 2011 08:25 brain_ wrote:
I'm from Hawaii. The only bugs that make me jump are centipedes. Big black and orange ones, 4-8 inches.


I don't think anyone blames you. I would run a mile.

And that Botfly video is disgusting.
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
PhiliBiRD
Profile Joined November 2009
United States2643 Posts
June 13 2011 23:52 GMT
#340
not a fan of bugs, not afraid of them but they make me uncomfortable if i know they are around, mostly when im sleeping.

if i see them i hunt them down. especially spiders. DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 51
NaDa 24
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm230
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g9362
JimRising 744
ViBE149
ArmadaUGS97
Mew2King91
Trikslyr31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1302
BasetradeTV168
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream117
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• davetesta55
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 24m
INu's Battles
10h 24m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
13h 24m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 24m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 24m
Replay Cast
21h 24m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 9h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.