On January 06 2005 17:05 vGl-CoW wrote:
i'm asian but my penis is black
i'm asian but my penis is black
dont tell them its because you're a leper
| Forum Index > General Forum |
|
FakeSteve[TPR]
Valhalla18444 Posts
On January 06 2005 17:05 vGl-CoW wrote: i'm asian but my penis is black dont tell them its because you're a leper | ||
|
Oxygen
Canada3581 Posts
"HI." "Who are you?" "I KNOW FAKESTEVE." "omg have my babbies!!!!!" | ||
|
hasuwar
7365 Posts
| ||
|
FakeSteve[TPR]
Valhalla18444 Posts
On January 06 2005 17:18 Oxygen wrote: I know. "HI." "Who are you?" "I KNOW FAKESTEVE." "omg have my babbies!!!!!" if you tell them i said hi to you once they'll buy you a car | ||
|
fEAthEr
Canada482 Posts
"Dont worry mam, I'm from the Internet" "ASL?" | ||
|
Hasse
Sweden579 Posts
| ||
|
Oxygen
Canada3581 Posts
| ||
|
FakeSteve[TPR]
Valhalla18444 Posts
i didnt | ||
|
Kaotu
United States986 Posts
"Excuse me?" "Just wondering, because you seem special." if that doesn't work, maybe actually try just talking to her. | ||
|
Ack1027
United States7873 Posts
If you make me breakfast.... | ||
|
tfeign
United States2980 Posts
| ||
|
Meta
United States6228 Posts
What? -Just wanted something to break the ice. | ||
|
FrinkX
United States958 Posts
Yep, I stole eri's thunder. What are you going to do about it big man? | ||
|
Oxygen
Canada3581 Posts
Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see! I'd marry your cat just to get in the family. Hey babe, wanna make an easy fifty bucks? Do you want to see something swell? Did you clean your pants with Windex? I can practically see myself in them. | ||
|
A3iL3r0n
United States2196 Posts
- "Nice shoes, I have the same pair in my closet." - "Hey, did you know I'm c1 now?" | ||
|
Ack1027
United States7873 Posts
On January 06 2005 18:00 A3iL3r0n wrote: - "Hey, let's say we let me pop my dick up inside you and then you let me know how you feel about it later." - "Nice shoes, I have the same pair in my closet." - "Hey, did you know I'm c1 now?" c1 ROFL | ||
|
n00bsaibot
United States1070 Posts
| ||
|
EnDeR_
Spain2949 Posts
On January 06 2005 17:48 Oxygen wrote: Oh sttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve. Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see! I'd marry your cat just to get in the family. Hey babe, wanna make an easy fifty bucks? Do you want to see something swell? Did you clean your pants with Windex? I can practically see myself in them. Lol, ahahahahaha ![]() | ||
|
vGl-CoW
Belgium8305 Posts
On January 06 2005 17:07 FakeSteve[TPR] wrote: dont tell them its because you're a leper they'll only figure it out when it's too late and then it's their job to fish it back out | ||
|
pheered.user
United States2603 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle actioN Mini firebathero White-Ra Mong scan(afreeca) soO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Liquid`RaSZi2054 FrodaN1458 B2W.Neo784 olofmeister524 Khaldor447 KnowMe333 crisheroes185 Livibee165 ToD83 Mew2King81 Beastyqt8 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Hinosc StarCraft: Brood War• Adnapsc2 • Reevou • niya90s • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel • Airneanach80 Dota 2• Azhi_Dahaki32 • blackmanpl • 80smullet • BSLYoutube • STPLYoutube • ZZZeroYoutube Counter-Strike Other Games |
|
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
[ Show More ] Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|