• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:27
CEST 03:27
KST 10:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8188 users

When I turned 18, I..... - Page 14

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 18 Next All
On February 17 2011 10:02 Live2Win wrote:
Okay guys, chill out.

This is my brother here who'm I am proud of for who he is and for his decisions in life (so far).

He posted this thread with the intentions knowing what you guys did when you turned 18, not to ask your opinions on his religious choices or other stuff.

I ask you guys as an old TL member who use to contribute enormously to this site,
stay respectful and do not derail the topic.
Necosarius
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Sweden4042 Posts
February 17 2011 12:10 GMT
#261
Got really drunk with some friends.
WhiteDog
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France8650 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-17 12:17:50
February 17 2011 12:13 GMT
#262
Don't even remember...
The best moment of my life where actually when I was having a hard time, being dumped or having health/economical problems.
I tend to compensate, drink a lot, fuck like a mad cow.

For my 18th I was certainly just in my room playing for some SC or WoW.
"every time WhiteDog overuses the word "seriously" in a comment I can make an observation on his fragile emotional state." MoltkeWarding
B.I.G.
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
3251 Posts
February 17 2011 12:16 GMT
#263
On February 17 2011 07:38 Kenderson wrote:
LOL @ "I was able to keep my virginity till now. (big thing for me, I'm a HUGE believer in abstinence)"

so hes been able to hold on to his virginity and you prolly havent been able to lose it... sweet irony..
At least this guy has the balls to be honest and proud about his life choices while 50% of the ppl posting here are nothing more then posers and have the urge to act cool on this forum... kinda sad..

as for what i did when i turned 18, i honestly dont remember so i guess its nothing spectacular
Piy
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Scotland3152 Posts
February 17 2011 12:31 GMT
#264
I'd just arrived at uni and only knew a few people, so we went out and nothing major happened. Was actually alright.
My. Copy. Is. Here.
Incognoto
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France10239 Posts
February 17 2011 12:35 GMT
#265
When I turned 18.. not much happened. I didn't even get a driver's licence or anything cool like that when you get 18 years old. I guess maybe my drinking was legal all of a sudden... :p
maru lover forever
iNbluE
Profile Joined January 2011
Switzerland674 Posts
February 17 2011 12:36 GMT
#266
Hmm. Don't even really remember. I think it was pretty boring, because I was born in july, so everybody was in vacation. I think I only had like three friends in Geneva (where I live) and we had some beers, but nothing special happend.
ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Ganjamaster
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Argentina475 Posts
February 17 2011 12:46 GMT
#267
Got drunk, went to the stripclub/brothel and partied with some loose women. Good times.
My hoes be the thickest, my dro.. the stickiest
ReaVU
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden69 Posts
February 17 2011 12:49 GMT
#268
I didn't do shit I think. Think I might've bought some smokes for a friend or something the day after. No one I know was 18 at the time because my birthday is so early in the year. My 19th and 20th (recent) though, holy shit that was awesome! Lots of beer, a sauna and topped it of with some weed.
Wat.
ShAsTa
Profile Joined November 2002
Belgium2841 Posts
February 17 2011 12:59 GMT
#269
Went to a party and got drunk.
If we hit that bull's eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.
Mesha
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Bosnia-Herzegovina439 Posts
February 17 2011 13:01 GMT
#270
I'm from country where there were disorder when i turned 18. At 15 years old i was already doing all the stuff that you aren't legally supposed to do. So when i turned 18 i was unfortunately trying to get my life in order not to do the other way around.
Reality hits you hard bro.
eazo
Profile Joined March 2008
United States530 Posts
February 17 2011 13:09 GMT
#271
Yea i really didn't do anything either. The only thing that I did was vote. My birthday is on Nov. 7. Which actually made me eligible to vote in the presidential election. So I was stoked for that. Also i bought a lottery ticket, and stillll didn't get carded -_- other than that, I actually bought a new copy of Diablo 2 at Wal-mart like a week after my Bday... and they carded me lol.

21 however, was a little bit more fun hahah
couches
Profile Joined November 2010
618 Posts
February 17 2011 13:26 GMT
#272
Turned 18 at my senior beach week trip at myrtle beach. Had my ears gauged and did a lip ring (worst idea ever). The rest is a blur, we were at a huuge beach front house with about 15 classmates from high school. About half women, half men and lotsa beer. It was more fun than my 21 which consisted of going to a buncha crappy dive bars.
Agathon
Profile Joined February 2011
France1505 Posts
February 17 2011 13:29 GMT
#273
i got my driving licence just a week after my birst day (18 yo in France to drive alone, from 16 to 18, driving alone is forbidden, but u can drive with your parents...and it's...not very funny :D)
"C'est au pied du mur, qu'on voit le mieux...le mur".
vileChAnCe
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada525 Posts
February 17 2011 13:33 GMT
#274
I just hung out with friends, I'm not reallly into celebrating things but that sounds pretty awesome :d grats on 18!
Day[9] i've broken 6 mice, 5 keyboards, 3 pairs of headphones, and a mousepad, all from raging after starcraft losing streaks
clayn
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany444 Posts
February 17 2011 13:35 GMT
#275
I was drunken :x
shinarit
Profile Joined May 2010
Hungary900 Posts
February 17 2011 13:36 GMT
#276
Well, i dont live in the states, so we dont have any legal-line around 21 (must suck for you, im really feel sorry). Sex from 14+, alcohol 18+. But i drank alcohol before 18 and had first sex after :D

On the day i turned 18 i dont remember exactly what i did (it was some years ago), but i guess nothing special. I didnt owe myself anything to note or regret, or to be proud of actually (baccalaureate was still some months from there), i was a beginner programmer back than
T for BoxeR, Z for IdrA, P because i have no self-respect
motiust
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia97 Posts
February 17 2011 13:41 GMT
#277
Life is a one long journey of no return, just make less mistakes and it should be fine :D
OneofDays
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada58 Posts
February 17 2011 13:42 GMT
#278
Not exactly on my birthday but soon after I turned 18. My gf and I left everything behind us (family and friends...)on our little tropical island and went to Quebec, Canada for studies !
Was a 16,000km journey

5 years already...
EG.IdrA - "Immortal / Roach is pretty good against stalkers."
Agathon
Profile Joined February 2011
France1505 Posts
February 17 2011 13:43 GMT
#279
On February 17 2011 22:36 shinarit wrote:
Well, i dont live in the states, so we dont have any legal-line around 21 (must suck for you, im really feel sorry). Sex from 14+, alcohol 18+. But i drank alcohol before 18 and had first sex after :D

On the day i turned 18 i dont remember exactly what i did (it was some years ago), but i guess nothing special. I didnt owe myself anything to note or regret, or to be proud of actually (baccalaureate was still some months from there), i was a beginner programmer back than


15+ for sex in France, 18+ for alcohol too

But we start drinking way before that age, like in Hungaria :D

I beg 14/15 for most of us.
"C'est au pied du mur, qu'on voit le mieux...le mur".
NearPerfection
Profile Joined October 2010
232 Posts
February 17 2011 13:43 GMT
#280
I think its strange to keep track of how many 365 day cycles you've been outside the womb. Can someone enlighten me why its important to people?
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft458
CranKy Ducklings48
EnkiAlexander 0
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft458
CosmosSc2 63
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2168
Artosis 617
910 38
Dota 2
monkeys_forever656
Counter-Strike
taco 202
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox685
Other Games
summit1g8671
JimRising 607
C9.Mang0338
Maynarde156
ViBE139
Livibee61
ArmadaUGS48
Day[9].tv35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1045
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream140
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv35
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
9h 33m
Stellar Fest
11h 33m
The PondCast
1d 8h
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
1d 11h
OSC
1d 22h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.