• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:22
CEST 05:22
KST 12:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6977 users

When I turned 18, I..... - Page 13

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 18 Next All
On February 17 2011 10:02 Live2Win wrote:
Okay guys, chill out.

This is my brother here who'm I am proud of for who he is and for his decisions in life (so far).

He posted this thread with the intentions knowing what you guys did when you turned 18, not to ask your opinions on his religious choices or other stuff.

I ask you guys as an old TL member who use to contribute enormously to this site,
stay respectful and do not derail the topic.
thehitman
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
1105 Posts
February 17 2011 08:55 GMT
#241
drank alcohol since 13, smoke since 14, tried weed at 15, had sex at 14, drove car alone since 14, been to foreign country on vacation till 16, and when I got 18 there was nothing left to do that I haven't done.

I mean maybe fly a plane, but that requires money so its not possible anyways!
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
February 17 2011 08:57 GMT
#242
i stayed at home and played sc
ThunderGod
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
New Zealand897 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-17 09:00:08
February 17 2011 08:58 GMT
#243
Floor mates work me up at midnight on my birthday with cake. Think I went tenpin bowling with friends and bought beer, didn't get carded ;/ Long-distance gf came to visit?
Can't really remember.
"Certain forms of popular music nowadays, namely rap and hip hop styles, are just irritating gangsters bragging about their illegal exploits and short-sighted lifestyles." - Shiverfish ~2009
NIIINO
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Slovakia1320 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-17 09:04:44
February 17 2011 09:04 GMT
#244
One of my best friend came home after 2 years, he gave me his best 10g of weed, after 3 hours we looked like stoned owls. Had the best chill EVER ! (I smoke weed maybe 3 times an year)
Faranth
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
933 Posts
February 17 2011 09:07 GMT
#245
--- Nuked ---
Zihua
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands177 Posts
February 17 2011 09:09 GMT
#246
people started getting there at 1 am and I was already passd the fuck out .. woke up the next morning with 5 girls in my bed...


Cool story, bro. Are you even 18 yet?

User was warned for this post
eu.exodus
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
South Africa1186 Posts
February 17 2011 09:11 GMT
#247
18 shots of jagermeister.
One after the other.
A shit load of free shots and beers.
Party party party
*a little fuzzy*
hit on some 21 year old and her friend
*more fuzziness*
was forced to have a few lines of coke which sobered me up a bit
got lap dances from the girl (claudine?) and her friend
puked black sludge of jagermeister, vodka, red bull and beer.
*eerie amnesia*
woke up next to that girl in a strange bed with nothing on but a sock.

Wow that was only 3 years ago. How ive changed since then. I dont even smoke anymore. My 21st was basically a beer or 2 at a steakhouse and a movie.
6 poll is a good skill toi have
acidfreak
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania352 Posts
February 17 2011 09:50 GMT
#248
It was march last year.I was with my usual friends smoking blunts of really good homegrown like we usually do. I told them hey guys... you know I turn 18 today? I din't think much of it but my friends went crazy saying we HAVE to do something special (they are all older than me).

We sold enough weed to get MDMA and LSD for all of us.That was my first ever candyflip. Oh god... It was amazing...It was a sunny spring day, everything was sublime... We went in the park and sat in a beautifull green sea of grass and sun. I tought about life and existence, about people and prejudices and laughed for hours. Come to think of it, it's almost my 19th birthday
You can't out-think the swarm, you can't out-maneuver the swarm, and you certainly can't break the morale of the swarm.
Babaganoush
Profile Joined November 2010
United States626 Posts
February 17 2011 10:02 GMT
#249
Credit Card. And to this day I have never let a balance stay on my credit card for more than 40-60 days.

Got to spend a night finally with my girlfriend at the time.

I went to my first anime convention when I was 18. I was so glad I did - it was my last.
I stepped inside, looked at people a lot older than me wearing Naruto headbands, thinking pocky and instant noodles were the ultimate snacks and sat in corners reading manga.

I was like, "Wow, I don't want to be like that when I grow up."
So I stopped watching anime.
Stick a fork in those buns.
xiyuema
Profile Joined August 2009
87 Posts
February 17 2011 10:05 GMT
#250
why is having sex as early as possible so sought after...

when i was 18, eh um... lol i think i had an exam on the day so i studied like a nut
Far out GG
Lorken
Profile Joined November 2010
New Zealand804 Posts
February 17 2011 10:16 GMT
#251
On my birthday (last year) it was the day before the start of my exams for first year of Engineering. I stayed up all night drinking and went to the 9am exam kinda drunk and really sleepy. Passed my the smallest margin ever :D
LOUD NOISES!!!
Blacktion
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom1148 Posts
February 17 2011 10:18 GMT
#252
I had a joint birthday with one of my best mates. Went out for a nice meal then pub golf round town. Don't remember much of the night as us 2 were the only ones to do all 18 holes, and a few extra on the side.
Remember my 21st though, was in bed all day with a massive fever throwing up every hour or so. Bad times.
Where's Boxer, there's victory! - figq
Santi
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Colombia466 Posts
February 17 2011 10:18 GMT
#253
I had a massive party in my house.
Downer
Profile Joined March 2009
Iceland23 Posts
February 17 2011 10:24 GMT
#254
Smoked a lot of weed with my friends, went out for some beers. And ofcourse listened to I'm Eighteen by Alice Cooper.
Play more Zeppelin
tealc
Profile Joined October 2010
109 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-17 10:26:22
February 17 2011 10:25 GMT
#255
After turning 18 I felt relieved when I no longer had to lie about my age when entering porn sites.
-Kato-
Profile Joined June 2010
Spain1146 Posts
February 17 2011 10:33 GMT
#256
I had finished school, so me and my friends burnt all our text books and danced around the fire semi-naked, drunk obviously.
lowsian
Profile Joined February 2011
Malaysia10 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-17 10:41:45
February 17 2011 10:41 GMT
#257
Back when i turned 18... went clubbing n burned some big bucks i save up until 18 LOL... same thing goes to my 21st X_x
Zerg is fun and cute XD
Velr
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Switzerland10959 Posts
February 17 2011 10:49 GMT
#258
Turning 18 wasn't that special.


Becoming my first, at that time, big paycheck was fun :D.
simocast
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia2 Posts
February 17 2011 11:50 GMT
#259
drank in pubs without sneaking in
adeezy
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1428 Posts
February 17 2011 11:59 GMT
#260
Sigh a lot of the temp banned and banned posts is why sometimes I can't look at teamliquid(general forum at least). Just because you think that his life style and his decisions and opinions are based on religion doesn't give you a right to derail it. For me If I had a son or a brother like him I'd be proud of him too. I'd rather have a son who good and innocent and genuinely nice kid rather than a douche kid that disrespect other's backgrounds. I don't look down on anyone for having any kind of beliefs. But I do look down on those who don't respect others or think others are lesser for having them, particularly religious ones. Good job kid!

When I turned 18, I was the first of my batch (december baby boo). But I had friends over when I just turned and got a bunch of calls from people. There was like 15ish people in my house, some of who i havent seen in years though and a bunch of randoms. As for celebrating it, I remember my friend had slept over and we just hung out during the day. Pretty chill and nonchalant. My mom gave me a gold necklace with a cross on it which I've wore pretty much since. Ok now I feel old (when it wasnt even that long ago... ?)

I asked my friend how the ratio at a party was, he replied. "Let's just say for every guy there was two dudes."
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft387
RuFF_SC2 150
Nina 112
-ZergGirl 74
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2221
Bale 22
yabsab 21
Terrorterran 10
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1206
taco 332
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox673
Other Games
summit1g7851
JimRising 683
Day[9].tv529
C9.Mang0335
WinterStarcraft288
ViBE161
Maynarde143
Livibee135
Sick127
ArmadaUGS34
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick956
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream155
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 14
• OhrlRock 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv529
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
7h 38m
Stellar Fest
9h 38m
The PondCast
1d 6h
OSC
1d 9h
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
OSC
1d 20h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.