• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:58
CEST 09:58
KST 16:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8399 users

[P] How old are you TLer? - Page 11

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
Divine-Sneaker
Profile Joined August 2010
Denmark1225 Posts
January 13 2011 10:52 GMT
#201
19, grown up with games and computers. Playing my first game alone at the age of 3.
gongryong
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)1430 Posts
January 13 2011 10:55 GMT
#202
On January 13 2011 19:29 Silentness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2011 13:46 gongryong wrote:
On January 13 2011 11:37 Silentness wrote:
23. I face palmed when a guy said "I got to go I'll give you the win because my mom said it's time to go eat dinner"

He was owning me in TvT on BW.



i had a similar experience. i was down to 3 base lategame ZvP. P was pwning me like a fool. suddenly PPP. i asked why, he told me his mom is calling him for bedtime. good lord. lol


wow... I just LOLed for like 2 minutes straight. I thought mine was bad... BED TIME???


Seriously! I think i even blocked out in shock for a few seconds. LOL
JAEDONG ÜBERBONJWA!
olmayan
Profile Joined October 2010
1 Post
January 13 2011 11:26 GMT
#203
On January 13 2011 19:49 MIKster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2011 19:26 hkGuY wrote:
Sad to see so few > 41 (ageless babys) ... hope this will change when the same thread is launched in 20 years! I for my part will help my kids 'be a better gamer'

Agreed! ^^


With my vote for "> 41 (ageless babys)" it is not 0% anymore but 1% .
By the way I am 16.264 days old at the moment.
I wish sometimes a league for people >35, but some times not; I still can compete with some of you.

In fact I allready was >35 when I first met SC and BW in the year 2003; I was slow at the beginning now slower.
One day I might be the oldest person in the world playing SC II or which ever the latest version at that time (but I am not planning to play after 88 I would be too old for that type things I guess).

YANKEEDOODLE
Profile Joined December 2010
United States18 Posts
January 13 2011 11:37 GMT
#204
I'm 45
U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A!
BaltA
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Norway849 Posts
January 13 2011 11:46 GMT
#205
Started playing as a 15 year old, and now I'm 18! Stopped :S

But I'm super active on TL and watch shit loads of streams! It's scary
Twitches
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada365 Posts
January 13 2011 11:54 GMT
#206
20.. played BW when I was 12, but didn't stick with it.
Gravity is just a feeble plot.
nonduc
Profile Joined May 2009
Russian Federation405 Posts
January 13 2011 12:12 GMT
#207
I’m 44.
(Fourty four, yes, — it’s no typo in "44". )
티라노사저그 렉스 화이팅~!
teamsolid
Profile Joined October 2007
Canada3668 Posts
January 13 2011 12:14 GMT
#208
23, but I'm also a BW 1st generation. Got it the month it came out when I was like 9.
c3rberUs
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Japan11813 Posts
January 13 2011 12:17 GMT
#209
I'm 16 and I started playing starcraft when I think I was like grade 1 or something.
WriterMovie, 진영화 : "StarCraft will never die".
Wesso
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands1245 Posts
January 13 2011 12:21 GMT
#210
20, got into SC2 beta and absolutely loved the scene.
RainCoat
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden142 Posts
January 13 2011 13:55 GMT
#211
18, 19 in february. Was acually a RPG-player untill I found SC2, but now I'm in love with rts games.
IronWolf
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
South Africa315 Posts
January 13 2011 14:02 GMT
#212
29 - so 1st gen BW (no online bnet / iccup till much later - no decent affordable internet at the time.)
Carsto
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany72 Posts
January 13 2011 14:05 GMT
#213
I'm getting 26 years old in the upcoming march.
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Zero.Tha.Hero
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada155 Posts
January 13 2011 14:23 GMT
#214
25 Here, but somehow that doesn't fall into BW First gen? Oh yeah, when I started playing it was still just called Starcraft :D
Anachromy
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States194 Posts
January 13 2011 14:44 GMT
#215
same as Carsto, I'll be 26 this march as well.

if your 25 now, starcraft was released when you were about 12 or 13 years old. easily old enough to start playing it.

I know I was... the game barely ran on my old Pentium Pro. but I didn't care. it was Starcraft. haha

ChaseR
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Norway1004 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-13 15:09:02
January 13 2011 14:51 GMT
#216
I'm 21,5 years old, played SC & BW offline for years before I finally got internet in 05, played BW on & off untill 09, then switched over to SC2, I like to play the game but hate Bnet 2.0.
And unlike BW which kept me hooked for years, I never had much interest in SC2 because it took 3 years after they announced it (kinda like with D3...) before it was finally released and so much else happened in that time that SC2 wasn't all that impressive after having played so many other games so I lost interest after like a month. I still like the game but I'm dissapointed how slowly things are being updated and balanced...it's Bnet 2.0 I want revamped.
Life is not Fucking Fair and Society is not Fucking Logical - "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn"
Rustug
Profile Joined October 2010
1488 Posts
January 13 2011 14:53 GMT
#217
35 - (and as most of you are too young to remember) Yes, I actually invented the wheel.
Curious that we spend more time congratulating people who have succeeded than encouraging people who have not. 파이팅! ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ"
Ry0ftw
Profile Joined December 2010
23 Posts
January 13 2011 15:43 GMT
#218
21-25 (BW FIRST GENERATION!)

I mean come on just because I was maybe 2-3 years younger (going to be 25 soon) does not mean I didn't get SC1, and later BW, as soon as they were released.

I also loved playing WC2, especially during my primary school years (kindergarden I guess for the US guys among us).
Sarang
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia2363 Posts
January 13 2011 16:27 GMT
#219
I'm 18 years old. Started playing Brood War years ago - got into it through watching my parents play against each other. Mum played Terran, Dad zerg. I thought the game looked awesome, so I started playing it as soon as I could. ^^

Never knew about iccup or anything. I wish I did - I might have actually became good at the game. xD
"Killer helped me feel better before coming to the arena. He told me to say that." - Bomber
tGFuRy
Profile Joined September 2010
United States537 Posts
January 13 2011 16:32 GMT
#220
18 started playing bw when I was like 9 lol. I was noob though still great times xD now sc2 lover xD
Always a Gamer
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 600
Hyun 51
NotJumperer 39
Killer 36
Bale 34
scan(afreeca) 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto144
League of Legends
JimRising 482
Counter-Strike
ceh9546
edward49
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King100
Other Games
summit1g8450
olofmeister762
Coldzera 702
Happy271
Sick152
NeuroSwarm89
ViBE23
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick568
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
League of Legends
• Jankos984
• Stunt376
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 2m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 2m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 2m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.