• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:21
CEST 01:21
KST 08:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9335 users

[P] How old are you TLer? - Page 9

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 14 Next All
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
January 13 2011 03:13 GMT
#161
On January 13 2011 11:43 Froadac wrote:
16.
I've heard of 1HL2L but I have no idea at all what it is lol

*hi5*

also 16
Translator:3
vectorix108
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4633 Posts
January 13 2011 03:22 GMT
#162
18. played BW from 1999 on. I first started playing with the Chinese version of it before I moved to the United States. Now I play SC2 and I feel like im betraying BW.....
Aka XephyR/Shaneyesss
GullyFoyle
Profile Joined October 2010
United States103 Posts
January 13 2011 03:22 GMT
#163

Ouch !

Looks like I'm the oldest, at ... 53. First computer gaming: Rogue, Zork, etc... (look up the history of Rogue sometime, it's actually sorta interesting). Trying to stay ahead of my kids in SC... it ain't easy.
He was one hundred and seventy days dying and not yet dead...
On_Slaught
Profile Joined August 2008
United States12190 Posts
January 13 2011 03:26 GMT
#164
23. I'd consider myself a 2nd, maybe 3rd, generation BW fan.
x-Catalyst
Profile Joined August 2010
United States921 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-13 03:34:09
January 13 2011 03:33 GMT
#165
18, played sc when it came out, "borrowed" my neighbors copy of bw and played until I was about 12, and now I play sc2.
Yoshi Kirishima
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States10382 Posts
January 13 2011 04:31 GMT
#166
Ouch !

Looks like I'm the oldest, at ... 53. First computer gaming: Rogue, Zork, etc... (look up the history of Rogue sometime, it's actually sorta interesting). Trying to stay ahead of my kids in SC... it ain't easy
.

Nice! Respect! A couple of my friend's parents have actually played SC1 way back in the day. I'm like 99% sure they don't play anymore though
Mid-master streaming MECH ONLY + commentary www.twitch.tv/yoshikirishima +++ "If all-in fails, all-in again."
Slytech
Profile Joined August 2010
United States16 Posts
January 13 2011 04:41 GMT
#167
19, never played broodwar, casual wc3. Competitive 1.6 and CSS.
Yes I picked Terran because I'm a noob.
bubO
Profile Joined August 2010
United States367 Posts
January 13 2011 04:42 GMT
#168
14 young players FTW!
Protoss...
gongryong
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)1430 Posts
January 13 2011 04:46 GMT
#169
On January 13 2011 11:37 Silentness wrote:
23. I face palmed when a guy said "I got to go I'll give you the win because my mom said it's time to go eat dinner"

He was owning me in TvT on BW.



i had a similar experience. i was down to 3 base lategame ZvP. P was pwning me like a fool. suddenly PPP. i asked why, he told me his mom is calling him for bedtime. good lord. lol
JAEDONG ÜBERBONJWA!
BRO101
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia24 Posts
January 13 2011 04:52 GMT
#170
21 played BW single player.

Did not now this game was BIG untill I got sc2 lol.
BROtherhood
XXGeneration
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States625 Posts
January 13 2011 04:53 GMT
#171
Oh wow, I'm only 13. I feel so young :D
"I was so surprised when I first played StarCraft 2. I couldn't believe that such an easy game exists... I guess the best way to attract people these days is to make things easy and simple." -Midas
munchmunch
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada789 Posts
January 13 2011 05:02 GMT
#172
On January 13 2011 12:22 GullyFoyle wrote:

Ouch !

Looks like I'm the oldest, at ... 53. First computer gaming: Rogue, Zork, etc... (look up the history of Rogue sometime, it's actually sorta interesting). Trying to stay ahead of my kids in SC... it ain't easy.


I'm actually kind of impressed by how diverse the age range is here. Course I'm 27, which already puts me in the older bracket. A lot of people still play rogue-likes, btw. I went through a period of nethack addiction... I quit after nethack killed a character randomly by having him slip as he went down the stairs. I'd already experienced the choking to death on food ending, so enough was enough.
Randomaccount#77123
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States5003 Posts
January 13 2011 05:04 GMT
#173
--- Nuked ---
Kinetik_Inferno
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1431 Posts
January 13 2011 05:14 GMT
#174
Why the fuck is there a <10 vote? If you're under ten then you're too young to post!

14 here.
FuDDx *
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States5018 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-13 05:45:32
January 13 2011 05:26 GMT
#175
34 on the 21st
1977

Edit: playing since warcraft went space.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Balloon-Man-FuDD/237447769616965?ref=hl
Kamais_Ookin
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada4218 Posts
January 13 2011 05:26 GMT
#176
I'm 18 years old, I started playing BW a few years ago for a bit and I play SC2 now.
I <3 Plexa.
shire
Profile Joined August 2010
United States405 Posts
January 13 2011 05:31 GMT
#177
surprisingly not many bw players as i thought; as TL got big during BW days.

28 here. sc:bw gen.
MaZza[KIS]
Profile Joined December 2005
Australia2110 Posts
January 13 2011 05:32 GMT
#178
26 -> original starcraft generation THEN sc:bw :D

I've been playing/following this game for over a decade.
I really wanted a bigger opponent, like Nate Marquardt, or King Neptune, or Zeus, or Zeus and Fedor, or Fedor on Zeus's shoulders, and they can both punch but only Zeus can kick.
Orome
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
Switzerland11984 Posts
January 13 2011 06:33 GMT
#179
21. Played Blizzard strategy games since WC2, but only found out about the pro scene in ~2004. Posted on here ever since.
On a purely personal note, I'd like to show Yellow the beauty of infinitely repeating Starcraft 2 bunkers. -Boxer
bebejugga
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States43 Posts
January 13 2011 09:16 GMT
#180
17. Playing BW since 10.. I think. Whenever I was in third grade =P
Is your muffin buttered? Would you like me to assign someone to butter your muffin?
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings30
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O164
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1123
ZZZero.O 164
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
League of Legends
Doublelift4862
JimRising 704
Other Games
summit1g8791
FrodaN2796
KnowMe185
C9.Mang059
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1187
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1022
• Shiphtur191
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 39m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
11h 39m
Monday Night Weeklies
16h 39m
Replay Cast
23h 39m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 11h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.