• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:07
CEST 19:07
KST 02:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12379 users

Headphone enthusiast thread! - Page 229

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 227 228 229 230 231 244 Next
miicah
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia2470 Posts
February 21 2014 05:04 GMT
#4561
I need some replacement pads for my KC75's and was wondering if anyone in the US would be willing to buy these and ship them to me? Of course I'll pay in advance. PM if you can help.

http://www.amazon.com/Koss-PORT-REPLACEMENT-CUSHIONS-Replacement/dp/B000O2KIMO/ref=pd_bxgy_e_img_y
@miicah88
Aelfric
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Turkey1496 Posts
February 21 2014 10:52 GMT
#4562
Hi guys, i am looking for new headset preferably logitech but the important thing is microphone. I am really tired of using these hissing microphones and catching background sounds and telling people my voice sounds fuzzy.

I am okay with avarage sound quality but the mic was always the problem in headsets. What are your experiences with good mic on headsets?
Tomorrow never comes until its too late...
crappen
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway1546 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-21 11:17:42
February 21 2014 11:15 GMT
#4563
I am currently looking for some good in-ear headphones. Work pays about 250 dollars, and rest I can pay myself.
I haven't done much research on them, as I have never done any research on headphones before.

The one I have a look at now, is Monster Turbine Pro.


Anyone have any experience with in-ear headphones that have some advice? I will mostly be using them at work, so I wont be running around in the mountains or anything.

Edit: I do not intend to use them on a iPhone, I use android phone. Not sure if the control talk will work on android or not.
GohgamX
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada1096 Posts
February 21 2014 13:00 GMT
#4564
I've owned a lot of headsets - Razor, SteelSeries etc. but my absolute favorite so far has been Turtle beach;
[image loading]
Time is a great teacher, unfortunate that it kills all its pupils ...
Demoninja
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1190 Posts
February 21 2014 21:34 GMT
#4565
Sorry, not really headphones but speaker question. I'm running the budget ass Dayton B652 and Polk PSW10 2.1 set up. Are the Pioneer BS21s going to be more of a sidegrade than an upgrade?
EnumaAvalon
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Philippines3613 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-23 01:21:00
February 23 2014 01:19 GMT
#4566
So there's this store in our country that sells the Sennheiser CX 870 at 40% of its SRP. Is it any good as a road driver? Especially at that price.
(._.) ( l: ) ( .-. ) ( :l ) (._.) They see me rolling. They hating.
Aelfric
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Turkey1496 Posts
March 06 2014 15:07 GMT
#4567
I'm loving my G430 so far...
Tomorrow never comes until its too late...
Fyodor
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada971 Posts
March 06 2014 17:51 GMT
#4568
On February 21 2014 20:15 crappen wrote:
I am currently looking for some good in-ear headphones. Work pays about 250 dollars, and rest I can pay myself.
I haven't done much research on them, as I have never done any research on headphones before.

The one I have a look at now, is Monster Turbine Pro. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFUEo11XT6M

Anyone have any experience with in-ear headphones that have some advice? I will mostly be using them at work, so I wont be running around in the mountains or anything.

Edit: I do not intend to use them on a iPhone, I use android phone. Not sure if the control talk will work on android or not.


If you need superior isolation I recommend Shure's lineup and also Etymotic. I haven't seen any other brands (except customs and semi-customs) that isolate bass. Otherwise if you're close to an engine or anything making low frequency noise you're gonna be exposed and your music will not be enjoyable. If you're in an office and don't commute, any in-ear is fine.

On February 22 2014 06:34 Demoninja wrote:
Sorry, not really headphones but speaker question. I'm running the budget ass Dayton B652 and Polk PSW10 2.1 set up. Are the Pioneer BS21s going to be more of a sidegrade than an upgrade?


If you can get the BS22 it's going to be a clear upgrade. BS21 is out of production at the moment and clearly worse than the replacing product.
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
MassHysteria
Profile Joined October 2010
United States3678 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-07 18:24:48
March 06 2014 18:03 GMT
#4569
I have been using some BS22's for while now and they are great for their price, specially if you have a sub. Unless you want to spend a lot more, it should be the best in their price range. I got them at like $70$85 on a sale back then though I think, when they were newer and I know they have gone up since.

edit:correct price
"Just ban all the J's...even jinklejoes" --unnamed source
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
March 07 2014 01:00 GMT
#4570
I finally got my first pair of decent headphones. Sennheiser HD 360 pros. I have no idea if this was a good purchase or not but I really like them so far.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
CorsairHero
Profile Joined December 2008
Canada9491 Posts
March 07 2014 02:35 GMT
#4571
you'll know if its good or not when you hear different headphones and compare with different setups
© Current year.
Demoninja
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1190 Posts
March 07 2014 17:19 GMT
#4572
The PSW 10 is a budget sub. My main focus is my headphones so I guess I'm not going to bother with upgrading then. I was just asking cause I constantly see BS21s for like 50.
CorsairHero
Profile Joined December 2008
Canada9491 Posts
March 07 2014 18:29 GMT
#4573
On March 08 2014 02:19 Demoninja wrote:
The PSW 10 is a budget sub. My main focus is my headphones so I guess I'm not going to bother with upgrading then. I was just asking cause I constantly see BS21s for like 50.

Just curious, have you heard the REL T5?
© Current year.
tehplank
Profile Joined October 2010
977 Posts
May 06 2014 12:33 GMT
#4574
Hey. I'm kinda new to this stuff and I would like to seek advice.

I got my CAL! a month ago and I love it. However, I'm currently only plugging it into an on-board sound card. Should I invest in a DAC (I'm looking at the Fiio E07K) or should I save my money for better headphones?
Minatozaki Sana / Hirai Momo / Myoui Mina / Yoo Jeongyeon / Zhou Tzuyu / Im Nayeon / Son Chaeyoung / Kim Dahyun / Park Jihyo
icystorage
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Jollibee19350 Posts
June 04 2014 03:04 GMT
#4575
i want to buy earphones with mic and my only option for now is this
http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-audio/razer-hammerhead-pro
anybody with experience regarding earphones can give me other options?
LiquidDota StaffAre you ready for a Miracle-? We are! The International 2017 Champions!
Rayiner
Profile Joined May 2014
Slovakia59 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-14 09:21:08
June 13 2014 22:34 GMT
#4576
I wouldn't call myself a 'enthusiast', but I'm in love with Sennheiser HD201. They're pretty cheap and for its price they have really good sound quality as well.

Anybody using them? Pros and cons?
It's 4:30 in the morning, it's always 4:30 in the morning.
Antoine
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States7481 Posts
June 13 2014 23:27 GMT
#4577
I chained HD201s (buying new ones when the old ones broke) for about 8 years, absolutely recommend them for anyone looking to buy cheap circumaural headphones.
ModeratorFlash Sea Action Snow Midas | TheStC Ret Tyler MC | RIP 우정호
Rissa
Profile Joined June 2014
United States2 Posts
June 14 2014 00:07 GMT
#4578
I actually just (about two weeks ago) got some HD201s, and the sound is great, especially for the low low price - to be expected from Sennheiser. Sadly I think I will have to go back to my little skullcandy earbuds because despite the great sound and the innumerable reviews claiming long hours of comfort, I can barely get through a single average DOTA match before my ears and head start hurting. I'm at high risk for headset fatigue for some reason, and the 201s aren't really any better than the Fatal1ty, Turtle Beach, Logitech, or Corsairs I've tried over the years.

So I go back to sacrificing sound quality and depth for the simple ability to always be able to use the damned things.
TANSTAAFL
haduken
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Australia8267 Posts
June 18 2014 01:24 GMT
#4579
On June 14 2014 07:34 Rayiner wrote:
I wouldn't call myself a 'enthusiast', but I'm in love with Sennheiser HD201. They're pretty cheap and for its price they have really good sound quality as well.

Anybody using them? Pros and cons?


Crappy sound but is very comfortable for its price but of course sound quality is subjective.
Rillanon.au
teamamerica
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States958 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-18 05:10:11
June 18 2014 05:09 GMT
#4580
Edit: Whoops, probably wrong thread for this! Reposted at "The Ultimate Headphone" thread.
RIP GOMTV. RIP PROLEAGUE.
Prev 1 227 228 229 230 231 244 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM949
TKL 398
IndyStarCraft 276
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 949
ByuN 438
TKL 398
IndyStarCraft 276
BRAT_OK 50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 47613
Calm 3052
firebathero 159
actioN 149
Free 39
Mong 31
ToSsGirL 29
Rock 25
Pusan 24
Aegong 17
[ Show more ]
soO 17
Terrorterran 15
scan(afreeca) 13
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9075
Dendi1124
League of Legends
Reynor278
Counter-Strike
fl0m5002
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King93
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu75
MindelVK12
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1944
singsing1797
FrodaN904
B2W.Neo784
Beastyqt687
olofmeister481
Mlord476
Khaldor431
KnowMe298
crisheroes191
Livibee117
ToD0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick198
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 26
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach50
• Azhi_Dahaki15
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV544
League of Legends
• Nemesis3100
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1481
Other Games
• Shiphtur714
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 53m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 53m
OSC
5h 53m
Replay Cast
5h 53m
OSC
18h 53m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Disclosure: This page contains affiliate marketing links that support TLnet.

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.