• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:50
CEST 14:50
KST 21:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8745 users

[SFW] Random pics that make you laugh - Page 505

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 503 504 505 506 507 1048 Next
All posts in this thread MUST include at least one picture (funny/entertaining and must be SAFE FOR WORK). No arguing about anything.
Smoru
Profile Joined September 2010
United States83 Posts
July 10 2011 00:02 GMT
#10081
[image loading]
Win Together, Die Alone
Xellyo
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom28 Posts
July 10 2011 00:42 GMT
#10082
[image loading]
Black Gun
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Germany4482 Posts
July 10 2011 00:46 GMT
#10083
[image loading]

"What am I supposed to do against this?" - "Lose!" :-]
Crunchums
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States11144 Posts
July 10 2011 01:01 GMT
#10084
[image loading]

: /
brood war for life, brood war forever
Kleinmuuhg
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Vanuatu4091 Posts
July 10 2011 01:07 GMT
#10085
^woooo so meta

[image loading]

Picture unrelated
This is our town, scrub
Kontemptuous
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia132 Posts
July 10 2011 02:30 GMT
#10086
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]


horrible quality sorry

Go Sen !
Zerg walks into a bar, sees the counter - and leaves.
Misanthrope
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States924 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-10 05:37:05
July 10 2011 05:35 GMT
#10087
[image loading]
All the dailies, NASL, MLGs and Blizzcon in 1080p don't hold a candle to one pixelated picture of Day9 with my buddy TeamSiX talking to myself and another friend over Skype video chat. <3
Resolve to perform what you ought. Perform without fail what you resolve. - Benjamin Franklin
Av4rice
Profile Joined May 2011
United States8 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-10 05:56:27
July 10 2011 05:46 GMT
#10088
[image loading]
IT'S TRUE! i was the other one listening in on the day9 glory!
... and hoping for a little of this action!
i love... lamp...
pi_rate_pir_ate
Profile Joined April 2010
United States179 Posts
July 10 2011 07:17 GMT
#10089
On July 23 2010 12:53 HyoSang wrote:
wow, whats with all of these anti-Christian pictures? As a Christian myself I actually take great offense at these pictures. I never knew SFW meant christian/Jesus jokes.

User was warned for this post


I guess I need the same warning.

User was warned for this post
pred470r
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Bulgaria3265 Posts
July 10 2011 07:28 GMT
#10090
On July 10 2011 16:17 pi_rate_pir_ate wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2010 12:53 HyoSang wrote:
wow, whats with all of these anti-Christian pictures? As a Christian myself I actually take great offense at these pictures. I never knew SFW meant christian/Jesus jokes.

User was warned for this post


I guess I need the same warning.


Thou shall be warned.

[image loading]
Krehlmar
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden1149 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-10 07:42:38
July 10 2011 07:39 GMT
#10091
On July 10 2011 16:17 pi_rate_pir_ate wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2010 12:53 HyoSang wrote:
wow, whats with all of these anti-Christian pictures? As a Christian myself I actually take great offense at these pictures. I never knew SFW meant christian/Jesus jokes.

User was warned for this post


I guess I need the same warning.

EDIT:
When did this topic turn SFW? Wasn't it NSFW before?
I'm a christain aswell, herpaderp stop searching for things to be offended by jesus christ... why dont you just head over to 4chan and argue with them about pure christian morals?..

[image loading]
My Comment Doesnt Matter Because No One Reads It
DisneylandSC
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands435 Posts
July 10 2011 08:09 GMT
#10092
On July 10 2011 16:17 pi_rate_pir_ate wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2010 12:53 HyoSang wrote:
wow, whats with all of these anti-Christian pictures? As a Christian myself I actually take great offense at these pictures. I never knew SFW meant christian/Jesus jokes.

User was warned for this post


I guess I need the same warning.

User was warned for this post


[image loading]

[image loading]
NotSupporting
Profile Joined February 2008
Sweden1998 Posts
July 10 2011 08:29 GMT
#10093
[image loading]

[image loading]
NETRAT
Profile Joined July 2010
Belarus180 Posts
July 10 2011 08:32 GMT
#10094
it seems like 2nd day was a lot of fun too I decided I can spend my time better than that
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-10 08:51:43
July 10 2011 08:51 GMT
#10095
Do I say:

GUYS WE NEED TO STOP BASHING ON MEN BECAUSE I MYSELF LIKE MANY OTHERS HAVE THE XY CHROMOZONE AND I AM OFFENDED BY THIS KIND OF PICTURE THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE HUMOROUS.



[image loading]

Nobody forces you to look here. Christians aren't persecuted. Just laugh and move along to your next target of interest.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
KillerMZE
Profile Joined March 2011
Israel22 Posts
July 10 2011 13:18 GMT
#10096
[image loading]
nShade
Profile Joined August 2010
Bulgaria296 Posts
July 10 2011 13:35 GMT
#10097
I am sorry, but F**k u for that ^.
[image loading]
Patriot.dlk
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Sweden5462 Posts
July 10 2011 13:35 GMT
#10098
On July 10 2011 16:17 pi_rate_pir_ate wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2010 12:53 HyoSang wrote:
wow, whats with all of these anti-Christian pictures? As a Christian myself I actually take great offense at these pictures. I never knew SFW meant christian/Jesus jokes.

User was warned for this post


I guess I need the same warning.

User was warned for this post


[image loading]
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
[image loading]
Leath
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
Canada1724 Posts
July 10 2011 14:27 GMT
#10099
On July 10 2011 10:01 Crunchums wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

: /


I love you.

I seriously dislike most of the SCII humorous pictures. Though, in my case, it is because I don't follow any events, so I rarely get the joke. I wish at least people would explain the pictures so people who only come to the site for the general forums would understand.

Also, Day[9] making grimaces is usually not funny at all. Maybe one or two faces he was caught doing were ok, but there are like over 20 different awkward expressions of Day[9] in this thread. ><

PICTURES 1
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


PICTURES 2
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]


Human power Monorail:
[image loading]


Slightly NSFW
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]



[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


These two didn't fit...
[image loading]


[image loading]
http://www.kongregate.com/?referrer=Sagess
Special Endrey
Profile Joined June 2010
Germany1929 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-10 14:46:58
July 10 2011 14:42 GMT
#10100
[image loading]


edit nasl semi final spoiler + Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
This signature is ruining eSports - -Twitter: @SpecialEndrey
Prev 1 503 504 505 506 507 1048 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1426
WardiTV670
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko455
ProTech127
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7035
Bisu 2278
Jaedong 965
EffOrt 513
Horang2 488
actioN 345
Mini 240
ZerO 199
Larva 145
ggaemo 130
[ Show more ]
Pusan 123
Mind 111
Barracks 87
Shinee 69
Bale 66
Hyun 61
Sea.KH 61
Sharp 60
Snow 60
Yoon 56
Killer 39
Dewaltoss 36
ToSsGirL 34
hero 32
NotJumperer 30
Sacsri 24
scan(afreeca) 20
sorry 20
zelot 16
Noble 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc2698
qojqva1149
Dendi1044
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1132
markeloff162
Other Games
hiko493
B2W.Neo448
crisheroes321
DeMusliM231
Pyrionflax188
Livibee119
dupreeh99
QueenE77
Mew2King57
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV989
League of Legends
• Jankos1918
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 10m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.