• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:03
CEST 12:03
KST 19:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6482 users

Japanese rightist attacked China's embassy - Page 18

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 26 Next All
SuperJongMan
Profile Blog Joined March 2003
Jamaica11586 Posts
April 23 2004 15:59 GMT
#341
On April 24 2004 00:50 Hot_Bid wrote:
i was refering more towards the thousands of korean women that are forced into debt and serve as prostitutes for the american military bases. it creates disjointed families, not to mention abused wives and children.


Then the same applies for SE asia and Japan too. It's not just a Korean thing. But yeah... sex whores suck too
POWER OVERWHELMING ! ! ! KRUU~ KRUU~
we want peace
Profile Joined April 2004
China202 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-04-23 16:21:49
April 23 2004 16:21 GMT
#342
I think it better for you to shut up!

For you know nothing about what happened between China and Japan!
SO it will be very lash and ludicrous of you to say anything before knowing its background!
On April 24 2004 00:58 fender-pro wrote:
Hey, we want peace, smoke smth relaxing... try to be up to ur nick..
U want peace? By hating someone or somewhat u will not ever reach it. Hm, i, actually, think u will hold yours own anyway, so gl to u with ur childish understanding of the peace.
we want peace
Profile Joined April 2004
China202 Posts
April 23 2004 16:23 GMT
#343
Yeah, exactly!
Anyway, I think apology is also a very important issue!

We have already exempted war compensation from Japan. But we can't lose the appology from them, you know ,dignity is very crucial !
On April 24 2004 00:56 haduken wrote:
servolisk... chinese are not asking the japanese to apologise, they only ask that the japanese government to stop lying and aknowledge the past. U'd be surprised the percentage of japanese that are totally unware of their nation's past.
The japanese right wing groups actually have a huge influence in their government which is why it is tolerated and even to an extend encouraged...
DV8
Profile Joined December 2002
United States1623 Posts
April 23 2004 16:25 GMT
#344
On April 24 2004 01:21 we want peace wrote:
I think it better for you to shut up!

For you know nothing about what happened between China and Japan!
SO it will be very lash and ludicrous of you to say anything before knowing its background!
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2004 00:58 fender-pro wrote:
Hey, we want peace, smoke smth relaxing... try to be up to ur nick..
U want peace? By hating someone or somewhat u will not ever reach it. Hm, i, actually, think u will hold yours own anyway, so gl to u with ur childish understanding of the peace.
Wait doesn't he have the right to say whatever!!! Or does your lack of education interfere with your mind thus saying the comment you did!
we want peace
Profile Joined April 2004
China202 Posts
April 23 2004 16:36 GMT
#345
I'm not forcing him to shut up, I said"you'd better' which is a signal of suggestion!
Of course, anyone can express here, no matter how ignorant he is of the issue that is being discussed, or how blind he is to the fact!
But I aim to reflect what is true! That's it!
On April 24 2004 01:25 DV8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2004 01:21 we want peace wrote:
I think it better for you to shut up!

For you know nothing about what happened between China and Japan!
SO it will be very lash and ludicrous of you to say anything before knowing its background!
On April 24 2004 00:58 fender-pro wrote:
Hey, we want peace, smoke smth relaxing... try to be up to ur nick..
U want peace? By hating someone or somewhat u will not ever reach it. Hm, i, actually, think u will hold yours own anyway, so gl to u with ur childish understanding of the peace.
Wait doesn't he have the right to say whatever!!! Or does your lack of education interfere with your mind thus saying the comment you did!
DV8
Profile Joined December 2002
United States1623 Posts
April 23 2004 17:11 GMT
#346
On April 24 2004 01:36 we want peace wrote:
I'm not forcing him to shut up, I said"you'd better' which is a signal of suggestion!
Of course, anyone can express here, no matter how ignorant he is of the issue that is being discussed, or how blind he is to the fact!
But I aim to reflect what is true! That's it!
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2004 01:25 DV8 wrote:
On April 24 2004 01:21 we want peace wrote:
I think it better for you to shut up!

For you know nothing about what happened between China and Japan!
SO it will be very lash and ludicrous of you to say anything before knowing its background!
On April 24 2004 00:58 fender-pro wrote:
Hey, we want peace, smoke smth relaxing... try to be up to ur nick..
U want peace? By hating someone or somewhat u will not ever reach it. Hm, i, actually, think u will hold yours own anyway, so gl to u with ur childish understanding of the peace.
Wait doesn't he have the right to say whatever!!! Or does your lack of education interfere with your mind thus saying the comment you did!


So when you directly tell people to shut up its you making a suggestion and when someone disagrees with you its them trying to shut you up? Oh thats right your a completely unfair individual who only thinks a post is correct and impartial when it coincides with what you are thinking. Hypocrisy is a bitch ain't it.
LastRomance
Profile Joined April 2004
21 Posts
April 23 2004 17:34 GMT
#347
two very important factors
End of Cold War
Traditional ethnic animosity between Japan and China

End of Cold meant that nations are not identified and determined by the bi-polar idealogy struggle between the Communist bloc and the Western bloc. Nations are now 'free' to decide how they will form themselves in this new world.
This leads onto my next point, there is no more restrictions over traditional ethnic tension and animosity. Natural tension between China and Japan is unaviodable.

Now let us not dwell on the past, and pointing blames at each other, we must view everything in new context rather than usin history as the measurement. What is the new direction Asia is going, this is the crucial issue
God is dead
LastRomance
Profile Joined April 2004
21 Posts
April 23 2004 17:41 GMT
#348
we want peace... honestly i fink u better look at the world in new context. Being patriotic is good, but it wont solve anything. i fink u really need to get a new understanding of the present situation.
God is dead
we want peace
Profile Joined April 2004
China202 Posts
April 23 2004 17:57 GMT
#349
Yeah, the current situatuation is that the jap gov refuse to say sorry. that's it!



On April 24 2004 02:41 LastRomance wrote:
we want peace... honestly i fink u better look at the world in new context. Being patriotic is good, but it wont solve anything. i fink u really need to get a new understanding of the present situation.
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
April 23 2004 19:23 GMT
#350
On April 23 2004 04:44 we want peace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2004 04:10 FrozenArbiter wrote:
You said yourself that these were rightist, and by that I take it you mean extremists.. You can't judge a country just from that. However, I'm not extremely fond of Japan, a lot of it probably stems from having spent too much time with koreans but also from reading about just what they did during WWII :/

However, that was a different generation almost entirely,
I think the way you are talking now is very much uncalled for. Is there any INDEPENDENT news article about this, in english preferably since I do not speak mandarine/cantonese etc.



I'm a new generation born in 1983, but that doesn't mean that I should forget what Japan has done to us in the past. You know, the country doesn't feel guilty of its criminal action in WORLD WAR 2. Every year, the priminister of the country memories the war criminals whose hands were stuffed with blood of the Chinese, Koreans and many other Asian countries.
I don't need hatred, but what Japan is doing corners me to hate it!
You said you want to read the independent article. But I'm sorry, the world seldom reflects fairly about the crazy action of Japan both in the past and now. So I can not find any English news about the incident till now.
In Chinese, it is enough, I can read enough information about the terrorist attack on China's embassy. I think I can translate them into English.

I'm aware of that, and I think what they have done is truly horrid - obviously I won't feel as strongly about this as someone who's had first hand experience.

I'm also aware of the fact that they refuse to acknowledge what happened - which gives a good basis for disliking or even hating the GOVERMENT.. I'm sure there are a lot of educated japanese people who do not agree with the way their goverment is handling this, at all.

And I don't trust Chinese sources to give a 100% fair view of things, just as I don't trust Swedish sources 100% in matters related to us (well like anything ever happens here..), or US sources when it's related to the US.
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
April 23 2004 19:26 GMT
#351
On April 23 2004 06:15 Probe (H) wrote:
Its stupid to have hatred because your granddads had a fight with each other. This way of thinking you will get another war (economic). However in Europe we now have the E.U. which is a very close band between country's who were at war in the earlier century's.

And which is also about to turn europe into a 'big brother' state...
It sure is comforting to hear about plans to save every phone call of every single citizen for 5 years..
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
April 23 2004 19:28 GMT
#352
On April 23 2004 06:22 we want peace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2004 06:13 FreeZEternal wrote:
On April 23 2004 06:09 we want peace wrote:
On April 23 2004 05:57 FreeZEternal wrote:
I have some chinese friends and taiwanese friends and from hong kong. Kinda weird...either i'm with my chinese friends or taiwanese friends...i can't be with both -_-;;;;


I should say that Taiwan is a part of China, and Taiwanese is also Chinese.
I don't want to say North or South Korea. cause I'd rather regard you as one nation on the peninsula

The first time I met them i was like...are you chinese? They responded:
"No", I'm taiwanese -_-;.


I know the problem you have described, but if you do a poll in any city in China, I'm sure, most of the people will tell you that Taiwan is a province of China. The public opinion is very important


*Mainland Chinese towns, yes.. Do that same poll in Taiwan and I'm pretty sure you'll get a different answer. China has expanded a lot during these last 100 years I believe.. You guys are not free of guilt either. Tibet anyone?
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
April 23 2004 19:34 GMT
#353
On April 23 2004 07:18 AgonyRush wrote:
Ok. read the whole thread and seriously, its dumb as hell. You say japanese dont say sorry to you. You are few generations away from the war why the fuck should they ask for your forgivness? You didnt fucking fought in it, even your parents didnt. So what is exactly your problem? Apart from that i think it is allowed for them to hate the rest of the world- two nukes thrown on them give them that right. And its we, who should say sorry for what happened to them.



Everything isn't black and white.. The Japanese were horribly cruel, one wrong doesn't make a right you know--

These guys threw philipean babies up in the air, to let them land on the tips of their bajonets..

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind!
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
April 23 2004 19:43 GMT
#354
On April 23 2004 08:09 we want peace wrote:
Yeah,listen!

They initiated ww2. They killed and raped inncocent people, the number of which was over 300,000 in a single place in Nanjing on the day of Dec 9 1937. AT that time, they held the match in killing Chinese people.

After the war, the Chinese government exempted the war compensations from Japan. And many famlies raised and brought up the Japanese orphans in China.

But today, they denied the existence of ww2, their priminister momerizes the war criminals in a certain temple every year, and some rightist shouts that they will kill back to Asia once again.

Is it enough?



Show nested quote +
On April 23 2004 08:03 AgonyRush wrote:
On April 23 2004 08:00 we want peace wrote:
On April 23 2004 07:54 AgonyRush wrote:
On April 23 2004 07:53 we want peace wrote:


It is mad for me to love some one that once hurt me and deny saying sorry to me.
And it's an ilogical action too!


When the fuck did they hurt you?


Can you understand English?

I have made it quite clear in the past posts what the Japanese soldiers did in the past! Why are you blind to that?
I'm wondering whether you have any ability to read!


you still didnt tell me how the fuck did they hurt YOU!

YOU!

-_- Chinese soldiers competed with eachother to see who could destroy the most temples - during the cultural revolution. This caused the destruction of a significant part of chinese history, has your goverment apoligized for this, and the countless other crimes/war crimes they have commited? And yes, Japan did do all the things you have said - but your goverment is doing very similiar things.. And at least the Japanese are no longer doing it..unlike certain others.
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
we want peace
Profile Joined April 2004
China202 Posts
April 23 2004 19:44 GMT
#355
Yeah, maybe you are right in terms of the poll in Taiwan. But any use of that?
Only the opinions of most people can count!

The president of Sweden should be selected by most Swedish people, but not 0.001% of your population, isn'it?



On April 24 2004 04:28 FrozenArbiter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2004 06:22 we want peace wrote:
On April 23 2004 06:13 FreeZEternal wrote:
On April 23 2004 06:09 we want peace wrote:
On April 23 2004 05:57 FreeZEternal wrote:
I have some chinese friends and taiwanese friends and from hong kong. Kinda weird...either i'm with my chinese friends or taiwanese friends...i can't be with both -_-;;;;


I should say that Taiwan is a part of China, and Taiwanese is also Chinese.
I don't want to say North or South Korea. cause I'd rather regard you as one nation on the peninsula

The first time I met them i was like...are you chinese? They responded:
"No", I'm taiwanese -_-;.


I know the problem you have described, but if you do a poll in any city in China, I'm sure, most of the people will tell you that Taiwan is a province of China. The public opinion is very important


*Mainland Chinese towns, yes.. Do that same poll in Taiwan and I'm pretty sure you'll get a different answer. China has expanded a lot during these last 100 years I believe.. You guys are not free of guilt either. Tibet anyone?
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
April 23 2004 19:45 GMT
#356
On April 23 2004 08:14 Wildchild wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2004 06:58 we want peace wrote:
On April 23 2004 06:54 FreeZEternal wrote:
Anywayz, I hope some day South and Noth come together as one country+_+
Resources in the NOrth + Technology in South and industries = Strong Korean peninsula;;


Yeah,strong peninsula benefits China as well. And that time ,my wish that we want peace can come true completely.


I hope a united Korea comes soon or at least North Korea gives up its Nuclear Weapons. If both of these don't occur, everyone in the region will also pursue them. That includes Japan.

Hm.. realistically it cannot be all that soon due to the economic situation.. Should they merge, the country will be plunged into a humongous national debt..
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
we want peace
Profile Joined April 2004
China202 Posts
April 23 2004 19:52 GMT
#357
Maybe, unification will not happen right now. But I'm sure, it is going to be in the future!

You know, it is strong willing and desire to unite the whole country in China! Many people are eager about that.

The Chinese will never invade other countries, but want to keep our own land.

On April 24 2004 04:45 FrozenArbiter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2004 08:14 Wildchild wrote:
On April 23 2004 06:58 we want peace wrote:
On April 23 2004 06:54 FreeZEternal wrote:
Anywayz, I hope some day South and Noth come together as one country+_+
Resources in the NOrth + Technology in South and industries = Strong Korean peninsula;;


Yeah,strong peninsula benefits China as well. And that time ,my wish that we want peace can come true completely.


I hope a united Korea comes soon or at least North Korea gives up its Nuclear Weapons. If both of these don't occur, everyone in the region will also pursue them. That includes Japan.

Hm.. realistically it cannot be all that soon due to the economic situation.. Should they merge, the country will be plunged into a humongous national debt..
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
April 23 2004 19:53 GMT
#358
On April 23 2004 08:26 we want peace wrote:
You will never understand the feeling of Asians to Japan. And I don't need you to. Beacause you are not Asians, and you have a different way of thinking.
But remember, you canot prevent us from asking for apology from Japan for what they have done. It's our right to do so. And we will never give up that easily because of you r objection!

Show nested quote +
On April 23 2004 08:22 AgonyRush wrote:
On April 23 2004 08:19 we want peace wrote:
They deny the exsitence of ww2 by failing to say sorry to Asia.

they dont have to. they didnt do it.

They didn't jump me, but they jumped and killed my countrymen. So, that's the very reason that I hate Japan!

50 YEARS AGO!!!!


It's not the fact that you are asking for an apology - I think everyone can understand why you want that and why you should really truly get that.. It's rather the fact that you guys jump japanese people, you say you hate japan.. Japan is a country with 127,214,499 inhabitants.. How many of those would you say bear any responsibility for what happened? Not a whole lot, now - how many of those do you think bear any responsibility for the japanese goverment not apoligizing? Yet again, not a whole lot though most likely more than those actually responsible for those actions..

What we are saying, or at least what I am saying, is that hating every single Japanese is not going to make things better, indeed - it may make it worse.
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
April 23 2004 19:55 GMT
#359
On April 23 2004 08:29 longer_23 wrote:
Hey, i hardly notice any japanese id at TL.net, or any other starcraft community. OMG, japanese don't play sc! hideous crime! Patch 1.11 should remove those badass Yamoto bc from Terran arsenal.
Actually do they play any made-out-of-japan games these days?

I've played a couple (maybe just one, can't remember) japanese people in War 3, and I know there is a japanese version of starcraft (language, not a unique game).
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
we want peace
Profile Joined April 2004
China202 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-04-23 19:58:56
April 23 2004 19:56 GMT
#360
I do hate Japan, but have I said that I hate all the people there?

I have said it heaps of times that I hate Jap gov. And I have also said that I want make friends with those japanese who are honest in front of history
On April 24 2004 04:53 FrozenArbiter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2004 08:26 we want peace wrote:
You will never understand the feeling of Asians to Japan. And I don't need you to. Beacause you are not Asians, and you have a different way of thinking.
But remember, you canot prevent us from asking for apology from Japan for what they have done. It's our right to do so. And we will never give up that easily because of you r objection!

On April 23 2004 08:22 AgonyRush wrote:
On April 23 2004 08:19 we want peace wrote:
They deny the exsitence of ww2 by failing to say sorry to Asia.

they dont have to. they didnt do it.

They didn't jump me, but they jumped and killed my countrymen. So, that's the very reason that I hate Japan!

50 YEARS AGO!!!!


It's not the fact that you are asking for an apology - I think everyone can understand why you want that and why you should really truly get that.. It's rather the fact that you guys jump japanese people, you say you hate japan.. Japan is a country with 127,214,499 inhabitants.. How many of those would you say bear any responsibility for what happened? Not a whole lot, now - how many of those do you think bear any responsibility for the japanese goverment not apoligizing? Yet again, not a whole lot though most likely more than those actually responsible for those actions..

What we are saying, or at least what I am saying, is that hating every single Japanese is not going to make things better, indeed - it may make it worse.
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings31
CranKy Ducklings SOOP17
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 174
SHIN 1
ByuN 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10177
Rain 3264
soO 599
Stork 415
Soulkey 382
BeSt 358
Soma 346
Rush 288
firebathero 227
Britney 192
[ Show more ]
Barracks 120
Sexy 58
Shinee 55
Mind 47
FanTaSy 43
Killer 33
Sharp 26
Shine 21
HiyA 21
sorry 21
Sacsri 17
Hm[arnc] 16
hero 14
yabsab 12
Terrorterran 10
zelot 10
Noble 8
scan(afreeca) 3
Dota 2
Gorgc5789
League of Legends
JimRising 430
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King106
Other Games
gofns37002
singsing1257
Pyrionflax211
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV234
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 61
• Sammyuel 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV214
League of Legends
• Jankos3384
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 57m
OSC
12h 57m
OSC
1d 1h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.