• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:15
CEST 04:15
KST 11:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7774 users

2010 - What are you Reading? - Page 20

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 38 Next All
Nonsense
Profile Joined July 2010
United States53 Posts
August 06 2010 23:13 GMT
#381
[image loading]
or
[image loading]
both different, but equally amazing books if you haven't read them
AirbladeOrange
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2574 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-07 04:35:00
August 07 2010 04:32 GMT
#382
[image loading]
Just finished this. I was amazed at the creativity and unusual style of the guy who wrote Fight Club.

[image loading]
Just started this and so far it's well written and interesting for a guy who hosts a late night talk show. He is witty and has an honest yet comical spin on the events of his life and how he got to be where he is today.
Corbie
Profile Joined June 2010
United States65 Posts
August 07 2010 05:59 GMT
#383
[image loading]

[image loading]

Both have been ordered and should be arriving in the next day or so. I already read Financial Peace and it was excellent, so I decided to get a copy of my own.
yeti
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States259 Posts
August 07 2010 06:15 GMT
#384
[image loading]

Because I like my existentialism like I like my toast:
French
the absurd is sin without god
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
August 07 2010 06:32 GMT
#385
Killer angels, red badge of courage, and various things for school. :|
Stoned
Profile Joined July 2010
United States69 Posts
August 07 2010 06:43 GMT
#386
i hate reading

threads like this


jk

but i dont read much, except threads like this
Legalize
Deadlyhazard
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1177 Posts
August 07 2010 07:44 GMT
#387
[image loading]
Hark!
DG halcyon
Profile Joined August 2010
United States3 Posts
August 07 2010 11:18 GMT
#388
I just finished reading Fast Food Nation, pretty good read. I recommend!
DoX.)
Profile Joined December 2008
Singapore6164 Posts
August 07 2010 11:21 GMT
#389
[image loading]

Havent read it yet but i reserved a copy at the library. Fuckin pumped
RickOrShay
Profile Joined August 2010
New Zealand132 Posts
August 07 2010 14:33 GMT
#390
I'll be reading Heaven's Devils when it arrives from amazon.
FireGuyX
Profile Joined February 2009
United States1712 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-08 01:41:23
August 08 2010 01:35 GMT
#391
[image loading]

Flash, ForGG, and Movie fan.
UnexcitedZealot
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17 Posts
August 08 2010 02:53 GMT
#392
On July 22 2010 18:18 exeexe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2010 08:58 GoTuNk! wrote:
Gonna start after my last exam.

[image loading]


Did you finnish it and do you like it if you have finnished it?

I'm reading Atlas Shrugged right now and it is not enjoyable to read. The book just feels exhausting to read and I don't want to read more than 50 pages at a time.
snotboogie
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Australia3550 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-08 05:08:44
August 08 2010 05:04 GMT
#393
Finished reading Crisis Four, I thought it was a pretty good action-y type book. I've resumed reading Anna Karenina, and I gotta say it's fast becoming one of my favourite books. I don't believe I've ever read anything as well written, and I can only imagine how it flows in its native Russian. Furthermore, it's clear Tolstoy had a very intimate understanding of the human condition. I'm about 1/3 of the way through and I can see why so many call it the greatest novel ever written.
Confuse
Profile Joined October 2009
2238 Posts
August 08 2010 05:38 GMT
#394
On August 08 2010 11:53 UnexcitedZealot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 18:18 exeexe wrote:
On July 07 2010 08:58 GoTuNk! wrote:
Gonna start after my last exam.

[image loading]


Did you finnish it and do you like it if you have finnished it?

I'm reading Atlas Shrugged right now and it is not enjoyable to read. The book just feels exhausting to read and I don't want to read more than 50 pages at a time.


It's definitely a thinker... if you have patience with it and don't mind some long monologues, it is really interesting though. the ideas ayn rand puts out can make you think about how being selfish isn't necessarily a bad thing. On the other hand don't just believe it right away... and so on. : )
If we fear what we do not understand, then why is ignorance bliss?
SweeTLemonS[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
11739 Posts
August 08 2010 06:21 GMT
#395
I read Prey by Michael Chrichton earlier this year. Since then, my friend has been trying to get me to read the Halo books, which just seems unbelievably gay to me.

Prey was awesome though, and I'd definitely recommend it to anyone. The first fifty pages are a bit of a bore, but you don't want to put it down after a while.
I'm never gonna know you now \ But I'm gonna love you anyhow.
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
August 21 2010 04:35 GMT
#396
Good?

[image loading]
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
r3z3nd3
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Brazil522 Posts
August 24 2010 22:15 GMT
#397
On August 21 2010 13:35 {CC}StealthBlue wrote:
Good?

[image loading]


Amazingly Good, I love Carl Sagan.
Someone was selling a copy of it in my college's book fair (is that the word?).
He was selling for R$ 3,00! (it is 1.70 dollars). I bought the book and gave as a gift to someone. =)
Born to fast expand
r3z3nd3
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Brazil522 Posts
August 25 2010 02:17 GMT
#398
I must say something: WHY DO I KEEP FINDING AWESOME THREADS IN THIS SITE?

Now I understand all those "by request" under th reasons people get banned: TL is a addictive drug.

And that is way Off-topic...

[image loading]
Dawkins - The Blind Watchmaker

Have just started reading. I have read "The God Delusion" and loved.
Born to fast expand
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
August 25 2010 02:28 GMT
#399
On August 08 2010 14:04 snotboogie wrote:
Finished reading Crisis Four, I thought it was a pretty good action-y type book. I've resumed reading Anna Karenina, and I gotta say it's fast becoming one of my favourite books. I don't believe I've ever read anything as well written, and I can only imagine how it flows in its native Russian. Furthermore, it's clear Tolstoy had a very intimate understanding of the human condition. I'm about 1/3 of the way through and I can see why so many call it the greatest novel ever written.

I thought they called War and Peace the greatest novel ever written? I've been trying to read W&P but it's incredibly...well, epic I guess, but not in the best way. It's a little tedious at times, though maybe something happened in translation. I also have Anna Karenina and didn't know which to read first. Has anyone read war and peace, and does it "ramp up" in flow and excitement after around 3-400?
groms
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada1017 Posts
August 25 2010 02:39 GMT
#400
On August 08 2010 15:21 SweeTLemonS[TPR] wrote:
I read Prey by Michael Chrichton earlier this year. Since then, my friend has been trying to get me to read the Halo books, which just seems unbelievably gay to me.

Prey was awesome though, and I'd definitely recommend it to anyone. The first fifty pages are a bit of a bore, but you don't want to put it down after a while.

I liked prey in fact I own a copy.

I'm reading A most wanted man, by John le Carre. Never read anything by him the book was a gift. So far its pretty good.
[image loading]

Best books I've read recently (past 3 months) : The brothers karamazov by Dostoyevsky [image loading]
I have a recurring dream that I'm running away from a terran player but the marauders keep slowing me down. - Artosis
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 38 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech151
RuFF_SC2 151
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18598
Rain 1559
GuemChi 898
sorry 50
NaDa 18
Bale 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever460
NeuroSwarm202
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
taco 448
minikerr38
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1052
Mew2King100
Other Games
summit1g6821
JimRising 547
WinterStarcraft528
C9.Mang0166
ViBE134
ZombieGrub10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick816
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 186
• davetesta41
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt255
Other Games
• Scarra955
• Shiphtur484
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 46m
INu's Battles
8h 46m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 46m
OSC
20h 1m
Replay Cast
20h 46m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.