• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:54
CEST 23:54
KST 06:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11371 users

[D] KFC's New Sandwich (Double Down) - Page 16

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 21 Next All
Souma
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
2nd Worst City in CA8938 Posts
October 19 2010 00:31 GMT
#301
I'd rate it a 7/10. Finishing mine up right now. =d
Writer
proxY_
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1561 Posts
October 19 2010 00:39 GMT
#302
This kind of stuff is the reason I'm a vegetarian, that looks rancid lol.
pheer
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
5403 Posts
October 19 2010 00:40 GMT
#303
Have there been any reported deaths yet?
Moderator
TheFinalWord
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia790 Posts
October 19 2010 00:46 GMT
#304
You guys complaining about 6.99. A normal kfc meal in Australia is 10$. TT
I think I would try this and then probably swear off KFC for life.
erektion
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada62 Posts
October 19 2010 00:47 GMT
#305
was a bit salty for my tastes. probably wouldnt order it again. difficult to eat.
head up
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
October 19 2010 00:48 GMT
#306
Wonder how it feels like to eat 3 double downs without drinking anything, dehydration?
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
KonohaFlash
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada1590 Posts
October 19 2010 00:55 GMT
#307
This looks delicious, but not worth the price. I'd rather get the snack boxes.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
October 19 2010 00:59 GMT
#308
i still havent eating one of this
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
October 19 2010 01:00 GMT
#309
It looks pretty damn good, I'm a popcorn chicken man myself. Get KFC like once every other year, not a common stop for me :D.. my girlfriend is a vegan so.. yeah
Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27179 Posts
October 19 2010 01:01 GMT
#310
For the people complaining about the sodium, a cup noodle has the same amount.
ModeratorGodfather
shawster
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada2485 Posts
October 19 2010 01:06 GMT
#311
On October 19 2010 10:01 Manifesto7 wrote:
For the people complaining about the sodium, a cup noodle has the same amount.


the sandwhich isn't that unhealthy compared to whopper/ramen surprisingly

i wouldn't eat it since i'll just take a bucket of chicken instead..
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
October 19 2010 01:14 GMT
#312
Strangely not unhealthy. (well, still unhealthy, not as bad as I feared) I'll order one next time I'm there, just to try the experience.
Dubz
Profile Joined October 2010
United States242 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-19 01:20:03
October 19 2010 01:18 GMT
#313
i said something dumb here and deleted it :O
" mefjupl: if this game was balanced and we would find two players with almost same skills, in mirror match there would be a draw each game"
crazeman
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
664 Posts
October 19 2010 01:20 GMT
#314
I had the double down twice so far and I'm not sure how I'll rate it.

The first time, I was starving from not eating anything for the entire day (literally 24 hours) so it was fucking delicious. But I'm pretty sure if I would of wolfed down a cardboard box drenched in ketchup at that point.

2nd time I had it, the KFC location was completely crap. The double down was average at best and the crap they had in the chicken pot pie that I ordered was literally stale/rotten.

I think I need to go for it for a third time....
Powerpill
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States1693 Posts
October 19 2010 01:20 GMT
#315
Tried one once, and waaay not worth the price... was still pretty hungry after. (but I am a big guy, 6'2, 250lbs). Can easily fill myself with less than 7 bucks buying other things.
The pretty things are going to hell, they wore it out but they wore it well
bobbingmatt
Profile Joined June 2010
Australia224 Posts
October 19 2010 01:54 GMT
#316
I would die for this.
Which is convenient.
no
MangoTango
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States3670 Posts
October 19 2010 02:00 GMT
#317
On October 19 2010 10:54 bobbingmatt wrote:
I would die for this.
Which is convenient.


I'm guessing you prefer kidney failure, heart failure, liver failure, or brain failure as your weapon of choice. Well done.

/Have had more than 1 of these
"One fish, two fish, red fish, BLUE TANK!" - Artosis
Trezeguet
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States2656 Posts
October 19 2010 02:04 GMT
#318
On October 19 2010 11:00 MangoTango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2010 10:54 bobbingmatt wrote:
I would die for this.
Which is convenient.


I'm guessing you prefer kidney failure, heart failure, liver failure, and brain failure as your weapon of choice. Well done.

/Have had more than 1 of these

more accurate
saltywet
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Hong Kong1316 Posts
October 19 2010 02:08 GMT
#319
rofl that is one fucking epic sandwich, i'd become an american just to eat that
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
October 19 2010 02:11 GMT
#320
On October 19 2010 11:08 saltywet wrote:
rofl that is one fucking epic sandwich, i'd become an american just to eat that


Too bad I have never went to a KFC in China or in the SAR. :D
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O138
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14300
Shuttle 375
White-Ra 222
ZZZero.O 138
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm90
League of Legends
Doublelift3809
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4878
Other Games
summit1g9300
FrodaN2332
Liquid`RaSZi2057
C9.Mang0299
crisheroes294
ToD277
Livibee185
Pyrionflax162
Mew2King48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1066
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 50
• musti20045 38
• Adnapsc2 28
• HeavenSC 12
• Sammyuel 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1502
• Shiphtur535
• WagamamaTV301
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 6m
Replay Cast
1h 6m
OSC
14h 6m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.