• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:00
CEST 11:00
KST 18:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6682 users

[D] KFC's New Sandwich (Double Down) - Page 17

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 21 Next All
Elbee
Profile Joined August 2009
United States224 Posts
October 19 2010 02:17 GMT
#321
I don't know, this seems like a little too much for me, I don't think I could eat this, looks too disgusting.
crazeman
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
664 Posts
October 19 2010 02:26 GMT
#322
During the launch of Windows 7, mirosoft had some marketing deal with Burger King over in Japan and they made the "Windows 7 burger".

[image loading]

Basically it's a Whopper... with 7 pieces of meat.

Here's the vid of cheapyD from cheapassgamers trying to eat it: http://aht.seriouseats.com/archives/2009/10/video-the-windows-7-whopper-in-real-life.html
Khul Sadukar
Profile Joined August 2009
Australia1735 Posts
October 19 2010 02:27 GMT
#323
Ugh why did someone bump this I'm starving at work. Have a regular sandwich to look forward too..
I don't want to be part everything. I want to be something. - Weapon X
Khul Sadukar
Profile Joined August 2009
Australia1735 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-19 02:36:04
October 19 2010 02:29 GMT
#324
my bad
I don't want to be part everything. I want to be something. - Weapon X
Bub
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States3518 Posts
October 19 2010 02:39 GMT
#325
Had one soon as it came out (had been looking forward to it for a month) I guess I was satisfied but still had an hunger. Maybe two would be enough for me.

Taste is just OK in my opinion.
XK ßubonic
Thoreezhea1
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States532 Posts
October 19 2010 02:54 GMT
#326
lol 1480 mls of sodum and they say you should order t! HAH! 1480/1500-2500,and almost everythng you eat has about 150 of preservatve salt. jesus fuck.
What the Fu- REAPERS?!
MACHIDA
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada42 Posts
October 19 2010 02:56 GMT
#327
On October 19 2010 11:26 crazeman wrote:
During the launch of Windows 7, mirosoft had some marketing deal with Burger King over in Japan and they made the "Windows 7 burger".

[image loading]

Basically it's a Whopper... with 7 pieces of meat.

Here's the vid of cheapyD from cheapassgamers trying to eat it: http://aht.seriouseats.com/archives/2009/10/video-the-windows-7-whopper-in-real-life.html




I had a burger with 4, I was still hungry~_~
TOloseGT
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1145 Posts
October 19 2010 17:06 GMT
#328
Going out to buy one right now.
Equinox_kr
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States7395 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-19 17:10:00
October 19 2010 17:09 GMT
#329
On October 19 2010 09:48 Disregard wrote:
Wonder how it feels like to eat 3 double downs without drinking anything, dehydration?


I actually tried eating one over the summer without a drink, I went about 2/3 of one Double Down before I needed a drink. Impossibly hard to eat without one.

[e] And my god talk about ridiculous advertising. 7 patties for 777 yen? Yuck.
^-^
Ocular
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada141 Posts
October 19 2010 17:09 GMT
#330
It has over 1700 mg of sodium. And I ordered it for my girlfriend and she said it was nasty. When I'm not dieting ill try it.
In the land of make believe you are mine, in the land of make believe I'm doing fine...
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
October 19 2010 17:26 GMT
#331
I saw an advertisement on the local newspaper about it being available here (Toronto, ON) so I'm going to try it out soon!
[TLMS] REBOOT
On_Slaught
Profile Joined August 2008
United States12190 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-19 17:31:41
October 19 2010 17:31 GMT
#332
I tried this thing.

It was horrible. It was also, literally, about a third the size of what I expected. It was so fucking small and greasy.

I love KFC but this thing sucked.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-19 17:33:23
October 19 2010 17:32 GMT
#333
I ate one with my friend. I'll never again let anything like that pass my lips. I felt horrid the rest of the day

Edit: I will say that it was crazy delicious, but the size was smaller than I was expecting (not that it didn't fill me up)
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
NukeTheBunnys
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1004 Posts
October 19 2010 17:34 GMT
#334
I plan on trying it eventually, but its pretty obvious you would die very quickly eating this every day.
When you play the game of drones you win or you die.
Requisition
Profile Joined April 2010
United States97 Posts
October 19 2010 18:47 GMT
#335
I've had five over the months since release. Everyone can make fun of it all they want; It is good stuff.
Tabbris
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Bangladesh2839 Posts
October 19 2010 18:56 GMT
#336
Ive had this...Wasent that filling for the price
Rokkysan
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States32 Posts
October 19 2010 19:03 GMT
#337
God this thread is incredibly entertaining... I don't think I'd try it though...
DreamScaR
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Canada2127 Posts
October 19 2010 19:04 GMT
#338
I just had one.. $11 CDN for the combo, it was pretty fucking good but I've never felt so shitty after eating in my life.
~ Aka ItsWoodrow on Twitter
Azide
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada566 Posts
October 19 2010 20:25 GMT
#339
Just had a combo as well. It was ok... not AMAZING but would eat again. Feel kinda crappy after refilling my drink 2x as well LOL
Azide and SuperNinja - Best Double Protoss 2v2 Team!
Hypnotikdel
Profile Joined April 2009
United States333 Posts
October 19 2010 20:33 GMT
#340
I much rather have the KFC famous bowl. Much better.
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4138
Leta 2815
Soulkey 546
Soma 338
Rush 217
Barracks 153
Killer 61
Shine 34
Shinee 34
Hm[arnc] 25
[ Show more ]
Sharp 14
Dota 2
Gorgc1405
XcaliburYe177
League of Legends
JimRising 519
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King75
Other Games
gofns4916
WinterStarcraft713
Sick197
Pyrionflax133
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV213
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 43
• 3DClanTV 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2265
League of Legends
• Jankos2444
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h
Patches Events
6h
BSL Open Qualifier
10h
BSL Open Qualifier
10h
OSC
14h
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.