• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:46
CEST 09:46
KST 16:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8107 users

Things that annoy you in everyday life

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 20 21 22 Next All
Heen
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
Korea (South)2178 Posts
February 25 2010 16:53 GMT
#1
So, what is the topic asking for? It's kind of like that pet peeves thread from a while back. I'm majoring in product design and for my graduation project, I obviously need some concept/product to showcase. I'm in my brainstorming phase right now and I want TL's help on which areas might be interesting to explore.

Example from my personal experience:

I get annoyed when I'm listening to music on mp3 player and someone starts talking to me at which point I have to reach into my pockets, pause it, and take off my earphones to have a conversation.

solution:

[image loading]


These earphones automatically pause whatever you're listening to when you take either side off and continues playing when both are plugged into your ears.

Just share any similar daily annoyances (no solutions needed, in fact, I think that might be counterproductive for me).

Thanks TL
('''(G_G/'''')
Mori600
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Japan311 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-25 17:15:02
February 25 2010 16:55 GMT
#2
Threads like this.



USER WAS TEMP BANNED FOR THIS POST
Build a man a fire, he will be warm for a night. Lite a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Heen
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
Korea (South)2178 Posts
February 25 2010 16:59 GMT
#3
On February 26 2010 01:55 Mori600 wrote:
Threads like this.


solution: fuck off maybe?
('''(G_G/'''')
DwmC_Foefen
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Belgium2186 Posts
February 25 2010 17:01 GMT
#4
I hate it when people are walking slow in front of me and you can't get past them.

Also, bitter old people, fat obnoxious people(not fat people in general ofcourse) and certain naggy-type girls, lazy people and shallow people.

But you can't find a solution for those ofcourse
BeefyEnchilada
Profile Joined October 2009
United States50 Posts
February 25 2010 17:01 GMT
#5
Wow, world record on how fast a topic went off the rails?

Death is the road to awe
wo0py
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
Netherlands922 Posts
February 25 2010 17:01 GMT
#6
Lol, Heen have you have any experiance with trolls?

But how will it react when i want to listen to one earphone?
We shouldnt recreate anger of the non-virtual world
kroko
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
Finland2136 Posts
February 25 2010 17:01 GMT
#7
Thats some kickass earphones !
How about situation when u have only 1 in ear ? Other 1 mutes ? I need this shit.
I have Sick Timing and UnReal Macro
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
February 25 2010 17:02 GMT
#8
Not being able to find me remote controller? (maybe a remote finder button in the TV? sorry can't help myself :p)
Moderator<:3-/-<
ArchoN[VenoM]
Profile Joined January 2010
United States90 Posts
February 25 2010 17:02 GMT
#9
BIsu's new hair color/style
Life with every breath ~Bushido
Heen
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
Korea (South)2178 Posts
February 25 2010 17:03 GMT
#10
Well, it's not like I'm soley depending on this thread to get ideas... I figured I had nothing to lose posting this and it's not completely self-serving either -_-

continue
('''(G_G/'''')
Warrior Madness
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada3791 Posts
February 25 2010 17:04 GMT
#11
Reading naruto.
The Past: Yellow, Julyzerg, Chojja, Savior, GGplay -- The Present: Luxury, Jae- The Future: -Dong, maGma, Zero, Effort, Hoejja, hyvaa, by.hero, calm, Action ---> SC2 (Ret?? Kolll Idra!! SEN, Cool, ZergBong, Leenock)
Raydog
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States632 Posts
February 25 2010 17:04 GMT
#12
On February 26 2010 01:53 Heen wrote:
So, what is the topic asking for? It's kind of like that pet peeves thread from a while back. I'm majoring in product design and for my graduation project, I obviously need some concept/product to showcase. I'm in my brainstorming phase right now and I want TL's help on which areas might be interesting to explore.

Example from my personal experience:

I get annoyed when I'm listening to music on mp3 player and someone starts talking to me at which point I have to reach into my pockets, pause it, and take off my earphones to have a conversation.

solution:

[image loading]


These earphones automatically pause whatever you're listening to when you take either side off and continues playing when both are plugged into your ears.

Just share any similar daily annoyances (no solutions needed, in fact, I think that might be counterproductive for me).

Thanks TL


those are tight... where'd you get em? and are there earphone versions? I don't like those "in-ear" kinda things
Shew
Demand2k
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Norway875 Posts
February 25 2010 17:06 GMT
#13
Bah, reminds me of the fact that earphones never fits my ear :-(
myrmidon2537
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Philippines2188 Posts
February 25 2010 17:06 GMT
#14
Also wondering about the "What if I want to listen to only one earphone" question haha.

and ditto on the people walking slowly in front of you with no way to pass them..
IPT.PromilKid: I'm only good at Marvel
danbel1005
Profile Joined February 2008
United States1319 Posts
February 25 2010 17:08 GMT
#15
On February 26 2010 01:59 Heen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2010 01:55 Mori600 wrote:
Threads like this.


solution: fuck off maybe?


BRILLIANT

"EE HAN TIMING" Jaedong vs Stork [22 December, 2007] 2set @ Finals EVER OSL.
Heen
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
Korea (South)2178 Posts
February 25 2010 17:14 GMT
#16
Those earphones are just one example of those things that bothered me and later found out there was already a product in the market that dealt with it. I don't own one nor do I know details but I would assume there would/could be a mechanism via button where you can toggle that auto pause/play mode on/off?

I don't mind people posting shit that is probably irrelevant as long as it's not too troll... Like I said, I don't have anything to lose from this thread and there might be tons of replies that are funny/interesting despite being no help to me whatsoever :p
('''(G_G/'''')
terrOne
Profile Joined September 2009
Italy172 Posts
February 25 2010 17:15 GMT
#17
I hate it wen I open a beer right before I play a game and totally forget about it..
Flat beer SUX BALLS. I immagine it's the same with coke and fizzy drinks..
HeLL yeah!
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
February 25 2010 17:17 GMT
#18
Not enough milk for cereal, people who erase a board yet miss just a little smudge which I will look through the entire class, the list goes on.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
zeks
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Canada1068 Posts
February 25 2010 17:18 GMT
#19
Eating with friends who don't tip
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."
Jazriel
Profile Joined April 2008
Canada404 Posts
February 25 2010 17:22 GMT
#20
How society as a whole breeds people to not care about their own life or reality.

The prominence of stupid people.

Anything religious.

How the average person is completely incapable of focusing on meaning instead of words.
#1 LoL player
1 2 3 4 5 20 21 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4543
Shuttle 1994
Leta 1658
BeSt 390
Soulkey 250
Soma 146
sorry 57
ZergMaN 28
Shine 28
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm136
League of Legends
JimRising 582
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King75
Other Games
summit1g9205
WinterStarcraft670
Sick193
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV238
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2292
League of Legends
• Rush1383
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 14m
Patches Events
7h 14m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 14m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 14m
OSC
15h 14m
OSC
1d 4h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.