Anyway until they do, I'm looking for some cool pokemon pictures. Here's a few that I have:
+ Show Spoiler +
![[image loading]](http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/7017/garyoako.jpg)
![[image loading]](http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/5066/1260856634598.jpg)
![[image loading]](http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/4148/1254482455239.gif)
![[image loading]](http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/4021/1254224791991.jpg)
![[image loading]](http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/3796/14161920.jpg)
![[image loading]](http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/2042/1203480819929.gif)
![[image loading]](http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/633/83082385.jpg)
| Forum Index > General Forum |
|
ZERG_RUSSIAN
10417 Posts
Anyway until they do, I'm looking for some cool pokemon pictures. Here's a few that I have: + Show Spoiler + ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() | ||
|
ZERG_RUSSIAN
10417 Posts
There we go | ||
|
Husky
United States3362 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + But seriously, Pokemon always was, currently is, and always will be badass. Pokemon FTW | ||
|
Wilko
Germany470 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Perguvious
United States1783 Posts
| ||
|
D10
Brazil3409 Posts
| ||
|
LordWeird
United States3411 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Rufio
241 Posts
| ||
|
Shatter
United States1401 Posts
On January 23 2010 06:39 LordWeird wrote: Best pokemon. ![]() | ||
|
Manit0u
Poland17845 Posts
On January 23 2010 06:38 D10 wrote: Common really ? Cant you have nostalgia about Yuyu hakusho, DBZ, digimon or w/e ? I has to be the most lame show ever. Every single show you mentioned was lame (including Pokemon). Oh and: On January 23 2010 06:40 Rufio wrote: I never played pokemon. I had transformers when I was a kid in the 80s. QFT | ||
|
rredtooth
5464 Posts
![]() | ||
|
illu
Canada2531 Posts
On January 23 2010 06:47 redtooth wrote: ![]() This pic is a disgrace to Dragonite. On January 23 2010 06:43 Shatter wrote: Best pokemon. You are kidding. Its base stats are extremely poor, has very bad type combation, and has no real good moves. | ||
|
Hurricane
United States3939 Posts
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() | ||
|
Shatter
United States1401 Posts
You are kidding. Its base stats are extremely poor, has very bad type combation, and has no real good moves. I know. Was talking about coolness factor. :D | ||
|
topspinserve
United States147 Posts
On January 23 2010 06:54 Shatter wrote: Show nested quote + You are kidding. Its base stats are extremely poor, has very bad type combation, and has no real good moves. I know. Was talking about coolness factor. :D It was good in a haymaker deck! | ||
|
TeH_Mentalist
Korea (South)244 Posts
On January 23 2010 06:39 LordWeird wrote: ![]() badass picture. my mouth dropped when I saw it | ||
|
| ||
|
Catch]22
Sweden2683 Posts
| ||
|
Hurricane
United States3939 Posts
| ||
|
Catch]22
Sweden2683 Posts
On January 23 2010 07:05 Hurricane wrote: If you are afraid of the ban hammer then use proper spelling and grammar... LOL WUT | ||
| ||
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs Krystianer
[ Submit Event ] |
|
|
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|