• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:49
CEST 07:49
KST 14:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5544 users

[UPDATE-March 15] Hwaseung Oz Uniforms - Page 31

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 52 Next
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
March 08 2010 19:54 GMT
#601
Noice, but I'm hating you right now.

I was really expecting mine to come today, desperately waiting for the postman to knock on the door. Refreshing my two tracking numbers endlessly (I had a non related package coming EMS). Then my one package came without a pink package to go with it. Tomorrow, I guess.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
Shigure
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States215 Posts
March 08 2010 20:44 GMT
#602
You will get it tomorrow or later today if its going to a residential place. I work in Times Square so everything comes in faster since its a commercial area.

One thing id like to ask is: I dont kno how to read korean so if i take a GOOD picture of the calendar will someone translate what it says? lol.
Iam the mod in KawaiiRice's stream, banning you
iSiN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1075 Posts
March 08 2010 20:59 GMT
#603
On March 09 2010 04:38 Shigure wrote:
Mine just arrived at my job, wearing it right now. Also got a calendar, thanks alot Susie, just made me the best looking person in my office! lol.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Picture taken from my job, with my crappy phone camera


this kid is a balla
Grouty @HoN/PCKJ <--<333 || Jaedong Fan Cafe GFX
diskborste
Profile Joined November 2009
Sweden113 Posts
March 08 2010 21:15 GMT
#604
Yeah!!! Just picked my stuff up

I wonder which player signed the autograph? Doesnt look like Lee jae Dongs signature, hmm

[image loading]


My clothes are in the background btw
onewingedmoogle
Profile Joined June 2009
Canada434 Posts
March 08 2010 21:35 GMT
#605
On March 09 2010 06:15 diskborste wrote:
Yeah!!! Just picked my stuff up

I wonder which player signed the autograph? Doesnt look like Lee jae Dongs signature, hmm

[image loading]


My clothes are in the background btw


u lucky sonofabitch, that is jaedong lol
iMarshall
Profile Joined July 2008
Norway190 Posts
March 08 2010 21:40 GMT
#606
On March 09 2010 06:15 diskborste wrote:
I wonder which player signed the autograph? Doesnt look like Lee jae Dongs signature, hmm


I'm almost 100% sure it's his, just a sloppy way to write 이제동. Only other person on Oz who's last name is also Lee is Dongrae, but you can clearly see that the signature doesn't resemble 이학주 at all...

Stupid Norwegian customs, after having been "Handed over to Air carrier" for almost three days, it's now stuck at Oslo airport.
neobowman
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada3324 Posts
March 08 2010 21:43 GMT
#607
Yeah, Jaedong makes that smiley face at the end of his signature. I had the pleasure of receiving one of his signatures before.
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
March 08 2010 22:10 GMT
#608
Yeah, I'm expecting it tomorrow, even though it cleared customs early yesterday, my mail has already come for the day, and they want people to deliver before 3pm with EMS.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
meep
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1699 Posts
March 08 2010 22:39 GMT
#609
mine was cleared customs yesterday early as well. I can't wait. I wonder how long it will take. <3
閑静 しずか (ノ・_・)ノ
diskborste
Profile Joined November 2009
Sweden113 Posts
March 08 2010 23:37 GMT
#610
[image loading]
Raydog
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States632 Posts
March 09 2010 00:19 GMT
#611
damnit i'd kill for one of these, why didn't i put an order in :/
Shew
neobowman
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada3324 Posts
March 09 2010 00:19 GMT
#612
On March 09 2010 08:37 diskborste wrote:
[image loading]

Epic...
Funnytoss
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Taiwan1471 Posts
March 09 2010 00:24 GMT
#613
Looks really nice
AIV_Funnytoss and sGs.Funnytoss on iCCup
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
March 09 2010 00:36 GMT
#614
Take some with just the shirt!! And send me some of your politics
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
March 09 2010 00:51 GMT
#615
Nice! Glad they are finding their ways to you. I have A GAJILLION more to send out; 2 moving boxes FULL of packages. Problem being that I need to take a day off from work to send these out. I hate that the post office is not open during working hours.

Just in case people are wondering, no, I have not yet mailed out any of the other packages (the non-EMS ones)
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
Suc
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia1569 Posts
March 09 2010 04:09 GMT
#616
Garrr, I got home 12 minutes after post missed me
Now I have to wait 2 hours to collect it from the post office, can I?!?!?
meep
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1699 Posts
March 09 2010 04:14 GMT
#617
zomg! USPS still says its cleared the customs, does the status stay like that until its delivered? D:
閑静 しずか (ノ・_・)ノ
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
March 09 2010 04:21 GMT
#618
Maybe. USPS tracking is a joke, and is generally for the sake of the shipper instead, but it's still handy to have (and F5 every couple minutes)

In my experience, it would show as cleared customs until the morning it was to be delivered. I've had times where it would show up in the sort facility (meaning it would almost certainly be delivered that day) a few hours before it was delivered. And other times where it doesn't update until the next day.

For example, here's a bit from the other package I received today:

Bullet Arrival at Post Office, March 08, 2010, 8:33 am, LAS VEGAS, NV 89103
Bullet Inbound Out of Customs, March 06, 2010, 8:11 am

That's the latest information available, and I received the package at around 9:30.

If you're relatively close to the port, you should get your package tomorrow for sure. Obviously you're not going to get it tonight, so I'd just check back, and start refreshing around 8 in the morning.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
Tekin
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
2711 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-09 04:22:47
March 09 2010 04:21 GMT
#619
Crap I totally forgot about this. I hope it comes. I never got a tracking number
Cheers! //¯◡◡¯\\ 문채원 | 한지우 -___-
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
March 09 2010 05:00 GMT
#620
On March 09 2010 13:21 Tekin wrote:
Crap I totally forgot about this. I hope it comes. I never got a tracking number


You only get a tracking number IF you paid extra for it.
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 52 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 117
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2234
GuemChi 637
Snow 170
Leta 130
Bale 30
Noble 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Icarus 8
Dota 2
febbydoto21
League of Legends
JimRising 620
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King186
Other Games
summit1g7116
WinterStarcraft357
C9.Mang0275
Sick153
ViBE81
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick492
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2164
League of Legends
• Lourlo1390
• Stunt435
Other Games
• Shiphtur494
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 11m
Patches Events
10h 11m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.