• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:27
CEST 16:27
KST 23:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10104 users

[UPDATE-March 15] Hwaseung Oz Uniforms - Page 29

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 52 Next
Zeburial
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden1126 Posts
March 05 2010 01:10 GMT
#561
hahaha looks sooo nice! ^_^ Can't wait. Thanks a bunch for doing this! ^^
Empires are not brought down by outside forces - they are destroyed by weaknesses from within
KameZerg
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Sweden1776 Posts
March 05 2010 01:38 GMT
#562
How can i get one? :O
asdasdasdasdasd123123123
Zeburial
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden1126 Posts
March 05 2010 01:40 GMT
#563
On March 05 2010 10:38 ICanFlyLow wrote:
How can i get one? :O


Build a timemachine, travel back in time and order one when it was possible.
Empires are not brought down by outside forces - they are destroyed by weaknesses from within
KameZerg
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Sweden1776 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-05 01:43:26
March 05 2010 01:42 GMT
#564
On March 05 2010 10:40 Zeburial wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2010 10:38 ICanFlyLow wrote:
How can i get one? :O


Build a timemachine, travel back in time and order one when it was possible.


Ok, let me just fall asleep first.
:D
asdasdasdasdasd123123123
razorsuKe
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2053 Posts
March 05 2010 01:46 GMT
#565
wow all calendars are signed by JD?? haha hwaseung knows what the fans want
EntusGalleries.com - CJ Uniform Sale
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
March 05 2010 02:58 GMT
#566
OH! Another update. Found out that the sigs are RANDOM. I have some of Hiya, some of JD, some with JD, Killer and GGaemo on it, etc. I think they just all kinda.. got bored or something.

So yeah, even more random, I dunno who will get what.
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
March 05 2010 02:59 GMT
#567
sooo cool, sorry for the toss guys lol
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
Husky
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3362 Posts
March 05 2010 03:03 GMT
#568
I may be a complete idiot (actually thats a fact) and missed when you said this, but what are those black bags O.o???
Commentaries: youtube.com/HuskyStarcraft
Flushot
Profile Joined August 2009
United States218 Posts
March 05 2010 04:05 GMT
#569
Thanks for the updated pictures. It's awesome to see it all go down.

On March 05 2010 11:58 lilsusie wrote:
OH! Another update. Found out that the sigs are RANDOM. I have some of Hiya, some of JD, some with JD, Killer and GGaemo on it, etc. I think they just all kinda.. got bored or something.

So yeah, even more random, I dunno who will get what.


Even though I'm mostly excited to just be getting my jacket, this is pretty cool too. I wonder who'll be the lucky ones with ggaemo sig :D
Class of 2013
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
March 05 2010 04:50 GMT
#570
Omgomgomg tracking number is showing up. ^_^
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
Dandy4
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States493 Posts
March 05 2010 04:53 GMT
#571
Does it come with the black bags as well ?!?!
Who let the dogs out?
ToeJam
Profile Joined April 2009
United States282 Posts
March 05 2010 05:01 GMT
#572
That looks like several car trips worth of stuff lol D:
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
March 05 2010 05:13 GMT
#573
Mine is in the mail :D:D:D:D

I'll check the tracking like 12 times a day. No I am not sane... But I'm going out on trip for a week in 8 days so =P

Gots to hope EMS cuts it!
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
March 05 2010 05:17 GMT
#574
On March 05 2010 14:13 Djzapz wrote:
Mine is in the mail :D:D:D:D

I'll check the tracking like 12 times a day. No I am not sane... But I'm going out on trip for a week in 8 days so =P

Gots to hope EMS cuts it!


I've heard Canadian customs can be harsh at times, but I've ordered a ton of stuff from overseas lately through EMS, and I got it all within 5 days. Once the item was actually picked up, it took 1-2 days to get put on a plane, 1 (possibly 2 depending on the time it arrived) to get checked into customs, and then 1-2 to clear customs, and all packages arrived the morning after they cleared customs.

I'm relatively close to where all the packages come in from overseas, and realize that Canada can be quite different than the US, but you should hopefully get it in time. :D
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
meep
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1699 Posts
March 05 2010 05:24 GMT
#575
So, just to confirm, tracking with the EM number right now displays nothing at the moment, right? Paranoia ftl.
閑静 しずか (ノ・_・)ノ
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-05 05:33:25
March 05 2010 05:33 GMT
#576
I'm using http://www.track-trace.com/post/track . Currently my number shows 13:40 05-Mar-2010 Posting/Collection as well as some other information. If your number is bringing up nothing, it either hasn't been dropped off/scanned yet. I've had the number since last night, checked it a few times, and it just started showing up an hour ago.

I'm assuming people can pick up an EMS form, that has the tracking number on it, but it won't be put into the system until the post office has their hands on it. So just check back every couple hours, and it should show up soon, hopefully.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
March 05 2010 05:35 GMT
#577
On March 05 2010 14:17 So no fek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2010 14:13 Djzapz wrote:
Mine is in the mail :D:D:D:D

I'll check the tracking like 12 times a day. No I am not sane... But I'm going out on trip for a week in 8 days so =P

Gots to hope EMS cuts it!


I've heard Canadian customs can be harsh at times, but I've ordered a ton of stuff from overseas lately through EMS, and I got it all within 5 days. Once the item was actually picked up, it took 1-2 days to get put on a plane, 1 (possibly 2 depending on the time it arrived) to get checked into customs, and then 1-2 to clear customs, and all packages arrived the morning after they cleared customs.

I'm relatively close to where all the packages come in from overseas, and realize that Canada can be quite different than the US, but you should hopefully get it in time. :D

Hehe thanks for the positive thoughts. =D

I'll wear that thing like 4 times a week. I swear.
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
March 05 2010 05:44 GMT
#578
>.< I wrote that I'll be sending them out this week, sillyheads! I dropped of 21 of them at the post office today. The people behind me looked at me funny as I paid for a $700 (ish) bill for shipping things out LOL.
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
March 05 2010 06:04 GMT
#579
In my defense, excitement tends to make people stupid. :D
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-05 07:35:06
March 05 2010 07:33 GMT
#580
So um... after checking the receipt from the post office, the EMS was a lot more than I expected per person and I think it's because with the black bag + the calendar, the package got heavier than I thought. So my apologies, the rest of you will NOT be getting the black bags, only the items + calendar. >.<

A huge HUGE thanks to those of you who sent me extra money to cover some of the unexpected fees and stuff like this - you're helping me even things out
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 52 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 296
MaxPax 250
Codebar 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 66351
Calm 4134
Shuttle 2599
Bisu 2264
FanTaSy 1511
Soma 580
Mini 504
EffOrt 452
Stork 357
Light 307
[ Show more ]
Rush 276
firebathero 251
Hyuk 245
ZerO 186
Snow 185
actioN 122
Barracks 116
Zeus 85
Killer 82
hero 79
Dewaltoss 60
Sea.KH 52
Hyun 43
Pusan 41
Shinee 39
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 32
Shine 28
Free 26
Sharp 26
Yoon 23
PianO 21
Aegong 19
yabsab 18
zelot 18
sorry 15
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7797
Dendi999
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_160
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko433
crisheroes397
Other Games
hiko2194
singsing1960
B2W.Neo485
DeMusliM278
byalli255
Hui .203
Livibee186
Liquid`VortiX159
Mew2King69
Rex38
Trikslyr24
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV250
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2116
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 48m
Replay Cast
8h 33m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.