• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:08
CEST 01:08
KST 08:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9123 users

Show me what YOU are gonna drink on 31st! - Page 6

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 15 Next All
T9
Profile Joined December 2009
Japan13 Posts
December 31 2009 07:56 GMT
#101
You guys are alcoholics! Be safe! Don't drink and drive kids!
Sauron
Profile Joined November 2008
Romania169 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-31 07:59:52
December 31 2009 07:59 GMT
#102
[image loading]

You can't go wrong with this.
Soothsayer
Sydonai
Profile Joined August 2009
Finland26 Posts
December 31 2009 08:04 GMT
#103
[image loading]

[image loading]

and
[image loading]

so good with sprite.
Cirn9
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
1117 Posts
December 31 2009 08:06 GMT
#104
+ Show Spoiler +
On December 31 2009 16:41 ghermination wrote:
Oh and also to round out my new years of course i'll be having
[image loading]

and
[image loading]

(This is an old picture of some blue coke i got but you get the idea)

Fuzzy aborted zergling pieces?
Unprotected sex is like fast expanding in close positions. Its risky, but feels great when it works out
alffla
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Hong Kong20321 Posts
December 31 2009 08:11 GMT
#105
dunnojust going to a bar with open bar tongiht with a bunch of my friends and gonna drink a lot of everything WOOo
Graphicssavior[gm] : What is a “yawn” rape ;; Masumune - It was the year of the pig for those fucking defilers. Chill - A clinic you say? okum: SC without Korean yelling is like porn without sex. konamix: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!
ghermination
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States2851 Posts
December 31 2009 08:13 GMT
#106
On December 31 2009 17:06 mikku wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On December 31 2009 16:41 ghermination wrote:
Oh and also to round out my new years of course i'll be having
[image loading]

and
[image loading]

(This is an old picture of some blue coke i got but you get the idea)

Fuzzy aborted zergling pieces?


I don't even know if you're being sarcastic or not.
It's really dank weed.
U Gotta Skate.
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
December 31 2009 08:21 GMT
#107
On December 31 2009 16:59 Sauron wrote:
[image loading]

You can't go wrong with this.

same :D
Official Entusman #21
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
December 31 2009 08:36 GMT
#108
On December 31 2009 17:21 infinity21 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2009 16:59 Sauron wrote:
[image loading]

You can't go wrong with this.

same :D


Why dont you go for Jack Daniels Gentleman Jack? Its more expensive but a lot better I think.
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
December 31 2009 09:24 GMT
#109
On December 31 2009 17:36 G.s)NarutO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2009 17:21 infinity21 wrote:
On December 31 2009 16:59 Sauron wrote:
[image loading]

You can't go wrong with this.

same :D


Why dont you go for Jack Daniels Gentleman Jack? Its more expensive but a lot better I think.

I'm a university student. I think $30 for a 750 ml bottle is enough lol
Official Entusman #21
Emlary
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
China3334 Posts
December 31 2009 09:28 GMT
#110
On December 31 2009 17:21 infinity21 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2009 16:59 Sauron wrote:
[image loading]

You can't go wrong with this.

same :D


Oh, it reminds I have a half bottle of this in my refrigerator from a card game party 5 months ago. And it's next to a bottle of soy sauce lol
No more SKT1, it's SKP2.
TheAntZ
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Israel6248 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-31 09:32:37
December 31 2009 09:31 GMT
#111
[image loading]

cant afford any better
43084 | Honeybadger: "So july, you're in the GSL finals. How do you feel?!" ~ July: "HUNGRY."
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
December 31 2009 09:38 GMT
#112
On December 31 2009 18:24 infinity21 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2009 17:36 G.s)NarutO wrote:
On December 31 2009 17:21 infinity21 wrote:
On December 31 2009 16:59 Sauron wrote:
[image loading]

You can't go wrong with this.

same :D


Why dont you go for Jack Daniels Gentleman Jack? Its more expensive but a lot better I think.

I'm a university student. I think $30 for a 750 ml bottle is enough lol


Jack is a manly drink. Tastes like burning.

(Try buying liquor duty-free, it's a lot cheaper).
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
December 31 2009 09:38 GMT
#113
On December 31 2009 18:24 infinity21 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2009 17:36 G.s)NarutO wrote:
On December 31 2009 17:21 infinity21 wrote:
On December 31 2009 16:59 Sauron wrote:
[image loading]

You can't go wrong with this.

same :D


Why dont you go for Jack Daniels Gentleman Jack? Its more expensive but a lot better I think.

I'm a university student. I think $30 for a 750 ml bottle is enough lol


I'd wish it would cost "30$" here... Jack Daniels costs about 20 - 25 Euro here -_-;
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
December 31 2009 09:39 GMT
#114
On December 31 2009 18:38 Cambium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2009 18:24 infinity21 wrote:
On December 31 2009 17:36 G.s)NarutO wrote:
On December 31 2009 17:21 infinity21 wrote:
On December 31 2009 16:59 Sauron wrote:
[image loading]

You can't go wrong with this.

same :D


Why dont you go for Jack Daniels Gentleman Jack? Its more expensive but a lot better I think.

I'm a university student. I think $30 for a 750 ml bottle is enough lol


Jack is a manly drink. Tastes like burning.

(Try buying liquor duty-free, it's a lot cheaper).


Yes, Jack Daniels Tennessee is really manly. But I don't like it that "strong" / taste. I prefer the gentleman jack, vanilla, honey.. etc :-)
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-31 10:00:52
December 31 2009 09:58 GMT
#115
On December 31 2009 18:38 G.s)NarutO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2009 18:24 infinity21 wrote:
On December 31 2009 17:36 G.s)NarutO wrote:
On December 31 2009 17:21 infinity21 wrote:
On December 31 2009 16:59 Sauron wrote:
[image loading]

You can't go wrong with this.

same :D


Why dont you go for Jack Daniels Gentleman Jack? Its more expensive but a lot better I think.

I'm a university student. I think $30 for a 750 ml bottle is enough lol


I'd wish it would cost "30$" here... Jack Daniels costs about 20 - 25 Euro here -_-;


It's like.... 18 in the States... =\

U.S. and Japan have dirt-cheap alcohol.


32$ for 1.75 L this week in San Francisco Safeway =\
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
AtlaS
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States1001 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-31 10:02:02
December 31 2009 09:59 GMT
#116
On December 31 2009 15:25 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2009 10:46 AtlaS wrote:
On December 31 2009 10:43 nitram wrote:
On December 31 2009 10:41 AtlaS wrote:
On December 31 2009 10:39 nitram wrote:
zywiec is the worst Polish beer you can get...

It is also the only polish beer I can get in my area and since I'm demanding that I stick with the tradition of my country's beer on new years, I'm going to have to suck it up.

The beer ill be drinking will be:
[image loading]

[image loading]

In yo face mwahahahaha

I can pass on the Okocim but you are a bastard for showing me the warka strong and the fact that it won't be in my hands in 24 hours.

So cruel. Trust me, if i could go and drive to hamtramck, I would. But i'm a bit shy of 21 and i'm not about to ask my friend to go 30 miles out of his way to get me beer.


You live in michigan?

Just got a half gallon of this fine high quality vodka (17$ a half gal)
[image loading]


In the cherry flavor.

Yes I do. Ann Arbor. You're name sounds familiar... I think I've talked to you in the drunk thread before, funny that we meet again in this thread.
Btw, half gallon of Burnetts? Classy. reminds me of a weekend at Western... fuck, i'm never going back to kalamazoo again
I don't have mono anymore. Woooo!
ondik
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Czech Republic2908 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-31 10:13:29
December 31 2009 10:07 GMT
#117
Added a poll to first post!

On December 31 2009 10:05 Atlantian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2009 06:44 Hans-Titan wrote:
[image loading]

Czech beer, you can't go wrong.


OMG KOZEL, I was on a trip to germany and had some. that stuff is amazing. so sad I can't find it anywhere in the usa

if anyone knows better than I do as to where to get i would be a very very very happy


Interesting, here in Czech republic we don't consider Kozel and most of the beers on that picture anything special and when we got chance we go for some foreigner beer like Stella, Hoegaarden, Leffe... Well we gave world at least one good thing


On December 31 2009 18:38 G.s)NarutO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2009 18:24 infinity21 wrote:
On December 31 2009 17:36 G.s)NarutO wrote:
On December 31 2009 17:21 infinity21 wrote:
On December 31 2009 16:59 Sauron wrote:
[image loading]

You can't go wrong with this.

same :D


Why dont you go for Jack Daniels Gentleman Jack? Its more expensive but a lot better I think.

I'm a university student. I think $30 for a 750 ml bottle is enough lol


I'd wish it would cost "30$" here... Jack Daniels costs about 20 - 25 Euro here -_-;


Duty-free is the way!

Was skiing in Livigno, Italy week ago which is all duty-free zone. So not only you drink there cheap but you also bring lot of cheap alcohol home

JD cost 11 euro there and I bought this to my father for xmas for 20.
[image loading]
Bisu. The one and only. // Save the cheerreaver, save the world (of SC2)
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
December 31 2009 10:16 GMT
#118
On December 31 2009 18:59 AtlaS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2009 15:25 decafchicken wrote:
On December 31 2009 10:46 AtlaS wrote:
On December 31 2009 10:43 nitram wrote:
On December 31 2009 10:41 AtlaS wrote:
On December 31 2009 10:39 nitram wrote:
zywiec is the worst Polish beer you can get...

It is also the only polish beer I can get in my area and since I'm demanding that I stick with the tradition of my country's beer on new years, I'm going to have to suck it up.

The beer ill be drinking will be:
[image loading]

[image loading]

In yo face mwahahahaha

I can pass on the Okocim but you are a bastard for showing me the warka strong and the fact that it won't be in my hands in 24 hours.

So cruel. Trust me, if i could go and drive to hamtramck, I would. But i'm a bit shy of 21 and i'm not about to ask my friend to go 30 miles out of his way to get me beer.


You live in michigan?

Just got a half gallon of this fine high quality vodka (17$ a half gal)
[image loading]


In the cherry flavor.

Yes I do. Ann Arbor. You're name sounds familiar... I think I've talked to you in the drunk thread before, funny that we meet again in this thread.
Btw, half gallon of Burnetts? Classy. reminds me of a weekend at Western... fuck, i'm never going back to kalamazoo again


ah yeah tahts where i remember you from. and yes Wastern is a shit show :-p
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
zizou21
Profile Joined September 2006
United States3683 Posts
December 31 2009 10:22 GMT
#119
On December 31 2009 17:13 ghermination wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2009 17:06 mikku wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On December 31 2009 16:41 ghermination wrote:
Oh and also to round out my new years of course i'll be having
[image loading]

and
[image loading]

(This is an old picture of some blue coke i got but you get the idea)

Fuzzy aborted zergling pieces?


I don't even know if you're being sarcastic or not.
It's really dank weed.


Holy shit, how much do you pay for stuff like that? Looks like a hairy spider O_O
its me, tasteless,s roomate LOL!
ZooG
Profile Joined January 2008
Sweden618 Posts
December 31 2009 10:47 GMT
#120
[image loading]


mixed with

[image loading]


and from time to time a couple of
[image loading]
"Rain, also a name for a meteorological condition" -Artosis
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft32
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 84
ViBE74
PiGStarcraft32
SpeCial 15
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 172
Hyuk 58
Noble 50
NaDa 24
Bale 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm144
League of Legends
Doublelift4393
Counter-Strike
minikerr6
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox195
Mew2King67
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5057
Khaldor676
Other Games
summit1g8387
FrodaN1943
Coldzera 775
shahzam513
JimRising 365
C9.Mang0285
KnowMe227
ZombieGrub94
ArmadaUGS68
PPMD47
Trikslyr41
CosmosSc2 15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick489
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream68
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH366
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21070
Other Games
• imaqtpie768
• Shiphtur188
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
10h 52m
Online Event
11h 52m
FEL
16h 52m
AI Arena Tournament
17h 52m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 52m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.