• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:23
CEST 01:23
KST 08:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9812 users

Karma: Record industry faces liability - Page 2

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
December 08 2009 20:14 GMT
#21
On December 09 2009 04:59 vGl-CoW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2009 03:55 cgrinker wrote:
On December 09 2009 03:46 vGl-CoW wrote:
i am going to print this article out and eat it because it's just so delicious


I'm going to print out a thousand and bathe in it.


I will print out however many it takes to approximate the weight of a healthy female. Then, I will not allow myself to rest until I have used this mass of articles to fashion a crude homunculus. Carefully, ever so gently, I will construct its facial features, its breasts (just the right size), its hips and thighs, the gentle curving of its buttocks and finally, (with trembling fingers), its genitalia. I will have it don a pretty dress and I will take it out to picknicks by the beach. I will tell it jokes and I will share stories that I have never before shared with anyone. Slowly, it will fall for me. We will hold hands as the sun dips into the sea over by the horizon, in silent awe of nature and quiet appreciation of one another. We will share secrets. We will share a bed, and even a toothbrush. When the time is right, we will get married. Others will judge me, but I won't care. With the most self-confident of smiles, I will call them ignorant. I won't even notice the empty church as I say my vows - I will have eyes only for my spouse. In due time, a pregnancy will follow. The doctor will be unable to hide his revulsion as he delivers our children. He will proclaim them to be demonic creatures and he will try to douse them in petrol - I will stop him. We will love our children, despite them being mushy, half-meat, half-paper wads. We will raise them to be good wads, the best wads they could possibly be. As they leave the house, we will know that we have done a fine job. As we are alone again, we will fill our autumn years with slow walks and cosy nights by the fireplace, quietly reminiscing about a life well-lived. We will tell each other "I love you" with nothing but a simple glance and a little smile. We will see each other grow old and wordlessly accept the implications. Finally, as she expires, I will find myself wanting to have gone first, to spare myself the grief of having half of one's soul taken away. When, after a few days, my weeping stops, I will solemnly carry her coffined remains to our back yard. By the cherry tree (her favorite tree in the whole wide yard), I will dig a grave and lay her to rest. Stopping only to dry my eyes and clear my vision, I will then dig a second grave and, smiling, knowing I could not have asked for a more beautiful and joy-filled life, I will use my dad's old gun, and lay myself to rest.

This reeks of fagfiction, and the reeking's good.
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
thopol
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Japan4560 Posts
December 08 2009 20:21 GMT
#22
Brings a little tear to my eye. <3
IceCube
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Croatia1403 Posts
December 08 2009 20:25 GMT
#23
On December 09 2009 03:13 Jyvblamo wrote:
This gave me a warm feeling inside.

Me too, bro, me too!
Forever Vulture.. :(
Nyovne
Profile Joined March 2006
Netherlands19141 Posts
December 08 2009 20:32 GMT
#24
lol so awsomeee!
ModeratorFor remember, that in the end, some are born to live, others born to die. I belong to those last, born to burn, born to cry. For I shall remain alone... forsaken.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
December 08 2009 20:34 GMT
#25
Ah cow, you never fail to deliver. By far my favourite poster on TL.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
icyF
Profile Joined June 2008
Finland305 Posts
December 08 2009 20:35 GMT
#26
stoned_rabbit
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States324 Posts
December 08 2009 20:44 GMT
#27
best news ever.
fuck the record industry.
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
December 08 2009 20:46 GMT
#28
Oh fuck yea monkey island
Peace~
Xiberia
Profile Joined September 2007
Sweden634 Posts
December 08 2009 20:47 GMT
#29
I love these news. I also love Cow.
Archaic
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States4024 Posts
December 08 2009 20:51 GMT
#30
On December 09 2009 03:46 vGl-CoW wrote:
i am going to print this article out and eat it because it's just so delicious

I'm going build a fort.
number1gog
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States1081 Posts
December 08 2009 20:57 GMT
#31
On December 09 2009 04:59 vGl-CoW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2009 03:55 cgrinker wrote:
On December 09 2009 03:46 vGl-CoW wrote:
i am going to print this article out and eat it because it's just so delicious


I'm going to print out a thousand and bathe in it.

+ Show Spoiler +

I will print out however many it takes to approximate the weight of a healthy female. Then, I will not allow myself to rest until I have used this mass of articles to fashion a crude homunculus. Carefully, ever so gently, I will construct its facial features, its breasts (just the right size), its hips and thighs, the gentle curving of its buttocks and finally, (with trembling fingers), its genitalia. I will have it don a pretty dress and I will take it out to picknicks by the beach. I will tell it jokes and I will share stories that I have never before shared with anyone. Slowly, it will fall for me. We will hold hands as the sun dips into the sea over by the horizon, in silent awe of nature and quiet appreciation of one another. We will share secrets. We will share a bed, and even a toothbrush. When the time is right, we will get married. Others will judge me, but I won't care. With the most self-confident of smiles, I will call them ignorant. I won't even notice the empty church as I say my vows - I will have eyes only for my spouse. In due time, a pregnancy will follow. The doctor will be unable to hide his revulsion as he delivers our children. He will proclaim them to be demonic creatures and he will try to douse them in petrol - I will stop him. We will love our children, despite them being mushy, half-meat, half-paper wads. We will raise them to be good wads, the best wads they could possibly be. As they leave the house, we will know that we have done a fine job. As we are alone again, we will fill our autumn years with slow walks and cosy nights by the fireplace, quietly reminiscing about a life well-lived. We will tell each other "I love you" with nothing but a simple glance and a little smile. We will see each other grow old and wordlessly accept the implications. Finally, as she expires, I will find myself wanting to have gone first, to spare myself the grief of having half of one's soul taken away. When, after a few days, my weeping stops, I will solemnly carry her coffined remains to our back yard. By the cherry tree (her favorite tree in the whole wide yard), I will dig a grave and lay her to rest. Stopping only to dry my eyes and clear my vision, I will then dig a second grave and, smiling, knowing I could not have asked for a more beautiful and joy-filled life, I will use my dad's old gun, and lay myself to rest.


[image loading]
5sz6sz7sz1a2a3a4a kwanrollllllled
ghermination
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States2851 Posts
December 08 2009 21:08 GMT
#32
this easily made my day. In such a better mood now.
U Gotta Skate.
Uraeus
Profile Joined February 2008
France1378 Posts
December 08 2009 21:30 GMT
#33
On December 09 2009 04:28 number1gog wrote:
Dr Cox:
"I love this moment so much, I want to have sex with it."


Damn, I wish I had a YT link of Laverne's gospel choir singing "Payback is a bitch".

Too bad that one of the record industries 2654354168 attorneys will find a legal loophole so the Majors only have to settle fo a fraction of the initial amount.
You are lucky I don't have a banhammer
Boblion
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
France8043 Posts
December 08 2009 21:36 GMT
#34
Now if they could just go broke...
fuck all those elitists brb watching streams of elite players.
Musoeun
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States4324 Posts
December 08 2009 21:58 GMT
#35
I am very much entertained. Although I'm not entirely sure I should be?
Don't Shoot the Penguins. | Dance, 성은, dance! | Killer FanKlub | Action sucks. | Storm Terran hwaiting.
SnK-Arcbound
Profile Joined March 2005
United States4423 Posts
December 08 2009 22:00 GMT
#36
Music pirates complaining about music pirating.

Sweet justice rolls down like waterfalls.
thunk
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States6233 Posts
December 08 2009 22:04 GMT
#37
I doubt they're going to pay out, they don't have 60 billion.
Every time Jung Myung Hoon builds a vulture, two probes die. || My post count was a palindrome and I was never posting again.
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-08 22:31:24
December 08 2009 22:17 GMT
#38
+ Show Spoiler [offtopic] +
I really don't understand how that Cow post get's so much love. Is it relevant to something? Even if it is, what the fuck? Sounds like terrible drivel imo. But then again, most of you guy's probably think contradictory to my posts and thoughts most of the time. I guess you people are just mostly dissimilar from me.

Or is it just TL bandwagon mod cocksucking?

PS- don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to 'troll' or start a flame war or anything. I'm being sincere.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
freelander
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Hungary4707 Posts
December 08 2009 22:34 GMT
#39
On December 09 2009 07:17 CharlieMurphy wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [offtopic] +
I really don't understand how that Cow post get's so much love. Is it relevant to something? Even if it is, what the fuck? Sounds like terrible drivel imo. But then again, most of you guy's probably think contradictory to my posts and thoughts most of the time. I guess you people are just mostly dissimilar from me.

Or is it just TL bandwagon mod cocksucking?

PS- don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to 'troll' or start a flame war or anything. I'm being sincere.


YEA this is pure mod cocksucking
like we'd get anything for it
And all is illuminated.
Durak
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada3685 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-08 22:39:37
December 08 2009 22:38 GMT
#40
On December 09 2009 07:17 CharlieMurphy wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [offtopic] +
I really don't understand how that Cow post get's so much love. Is it relevant to something? Even if it is, what the fuck? Sounds like terrible drivel imo. But then again, most of you guy's probably think contradictory to my posts and thoughts most of the time. I guess you people are just mostly dissimilar from me.

Or is it just TL bandwagon mod cocksucking?

PS- don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to 'troll' or start a flame war or anything. I'm being sincere.


It's enjoyable to read because of it's absurdity and excellent description. It also has some context because he's 1-uping the other person.

Edit: Oh, and to reply to the actual topic...

This is really cool news. Hopefully it breaks down the facade of the record industry. Three cheers for Canadian courts if this case is reasonable, successful, and timely.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 144
Vindicta 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10619
Artosis 476
Bale 15
TT1 3
League of Legends
Doublelift3954
JimRising 710
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox775
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4395
Khaldor898
Other Games
summit1g8039
shahzam527
Day[9].tv350
Mew2King108
NeuroSwarm78
ArmadaUGS65
ViBE57
JuggernautJason42
PiGStarcraft15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV217
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 51
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 32
• HerbMon 30
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie803
• Scarra472
• Day9tv350
• Shiphtur196
Upcoming Events
OSC
37m
Stellar Fest
13h 37m
OSC
22h 37m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 10h
Online Event
1d 11h
FEL
1d 16h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.