• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:56
CEST 04:56
KST 11:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8121 users

[Swag] Hwaseung Oz Uniforms - Page 3

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 25 26 27 Next All
Tekin
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
2711 Posts
December 07 2009 07:02 GMT
#41
O_O Hwaseung Oz uniform. Can't wait for it.
Cheers! //¯◡◡¯\\ 문채원 | 한지우 -___-
RandomAccount#49059
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2140 Posts
December 07 2009 07:02 GMT
#42
--- Nuked ---
boesthius
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States11637 Posts
December 07 2009 07:04 GMT
#43
--- Nuked ---
stafu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia1196 Posts
December 07 2009 07:05 GMT
#44
Awesome :D Thanks Susie.
Carthac
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States393 Posts
December 07 2009 07:13 GMT
#45
Soooooo good

Thanks a lot for going out of your way to do this. Much appreciated
Xxio
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada5565 Posts
December 07 2009 07:19 GMT
#46
On December 07 2009 15:51 lilsusie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2009 15:31 EverydayStruggle wrote:
can we pay extra if we want sigs on the shirts?


I'll see what I can do about that. MAYBE. it depends on how much more work that is.


pleeeeeassse *big doe eyes*
KTY
Sunhay
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada303 Posts
December 07 2009 07:30 GMT
#47
cool, cant wait for them.
www.sunhay.net
FuDDx *
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States5018 Posts
December 07 2009 07:31 GMT
#48
What can I say that hasn't been said allready.....

I really cant think of anything... thank you so much.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Balloon-Man-FuDD/237447769616965?ref=hl
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
December 07 2009 07:31 GMT
#49
You are insane. And awesome. But mostly insane. :p

Can't even imagine what the demand for these will be like.
Administrator
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
December 07 2009 07:37 GMT
#50
Wow, that's just awesome susie!
Atrioc
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States1866 Posts
December 07 2009 07:47 GMT
#51
What an awesome thing for you to do. Really cool stuff susie.

I'm personally willing to pay almost anything for one of these, and I'd kill another human being for a one signed by Jaedong.
Writerman what
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
December 07 2009 07:48 GMT
#52
On December 07 2009 16:31 SonuvBob wrote:
You are insane. And awesome. But mostly insane. :p

Can't even imagine what the demand for these will be like.

QFT
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
Oedi
Profile Joined December 2008
Canada265 Posts
December 07 2009 07:59 GMT
#53
omgawd. omgawd.

Lilsusie, if you ever want to have my children, i'd be willing anytime if this gets done :D

AND thanks for doing this :D btw. Will kill atrioc if it means getting JD sig.
zazen
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Brazil695 Posts
December 07 2009 08:05 GMT
#54
Lilsusie, thank you so much!!
Should I message you with my adress/billing information? Or what should someone interested be doing right now? Keep us updated. Thanks and kisses~~~.
"The quest for nexus has brought many men of genius to insanity... HUEHUEHUE!"
Titusmaster6
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5937 Posts
December 07 2009 08:18 GMT
#55
OMG yes, thx lilsusie!
Shorts down shorts up, BOOM, just like that.
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-07 08:21:40
December 07 2009 08:18 GMT
#56
On December 07 2009 15:34 Xxio wrote:
Is there a contest this time? Or how is it going down?


READ POST AGAIN!

On December 07 2009 16:02 stormtemplar wrote:
About how much would this cost? I am debating if I want one. I'd prefer Kt suff so I dunno here.


I have no idea really. I'm willing to bet that the cost of jackets might be too expensive but I'll talk about it with them. Most likely it'll be uniforms tops. I'm assuming the shirts themselves will be around $35-40 ish? and then with shipping maybe up to $50 (regular shipping is about $8-10). If you want uber special shipping with tracking number and stuff, it'll be even more expensive, around $15-20 for just shipping alone.

Like I said, if it's in bulk and I can promise then that we'll sell about 150-200 shirts, then I think I MIGHT be able to talk him down.

On December 07 2009 15:31 EverydayStruggle wrote:
can we pay extra if we want sigs on the shirts?


If I can get JD sigs, I will try. But if it means that I have to venture out into the cold again and go to the house or arena to get the sigs myself, I'm definitely gonna charge you guys extra

On December 07 2009 17:05 zazen wrote:
Lilsusie, thank you so much!!
Should I message you with my adress/billing information? Or what should someone interested be doing right now? Keep us updated. Thanks and kisses~~~.


Right now.. just wait. Twiddle your thumbs. Play more starcraft.
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
gorgoino18
Profile Joined November 2009
Korea (South)109 Posts
December 07 2009 08:22 GMT
#57
Awesome, thanks a lot for this! I have a question, I can pay with paypal, right?
지고나서 후회하지말자 - 임요환
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
December 07 2009 08:24 GMT
#58
On December 07 2009 17:22 gorgoino18 wrote:
Awesome, thanks a lot for this! I have a question, I can pay with paypal, right?


Paypal is the ONLY method of payment I accept.
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
gorgoino18
Profile Joined November 2009
Korea (South)109 Posts
December 07 2009 08:25 GMT
#59
Alright! Thanks again~~
지고나서 후회하지말자 - 임요환
Nazzick
Profile Joined December 2008
United States96 Posts
December 07 2009 08:27 GMT
#60
Thanks so much susie. You're amazing.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 25 26 27 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft445
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta30
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft454
PiGStarcraft445
RuFF_SC2 171
PiLiPiLi 21
SpeCial 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1294
White-Ra 185
Noble 54
Hyuk 49
Bale 31
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm185
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift4670
Counter-Strike
taco 677
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox754
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor677
Other Games
summit1g10580
Coldzera 842
JimRising 389
C9.Mang0328
ViBE77
ArmadaUGS37
Liquid`Ken6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick734
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream95
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo554
• Stunt183
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
7h 4m
Online Event
8h 4m
FEL
13h 4m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 4m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 4m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.