• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:08
CEST 19:08
KST 02:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9132 users

[Swag] Hwaseung Oz Uniforms - Page 25

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 Next All
torm3ntin
Profile Joined October 2009
Brazil2534 Posts
December 30 2009 18:55 GMT
#481
Thanks for the update lil. Although the update i want is when pre order starts hhahahah
Grubby and Ret fan, but a TERRAN player :D
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
December 30 2009 19:08 GMT
#482
On December 31 2009 02:43 JiYan wrote:
susie usually you announce the price including shipping. I was on the assumption that you WILL announce the prices including shipping. Ive been telling people to wait for your announcement of the prices.

People have been asking me if theyll have to pay for double shipping for double items. The answer is NO.



susie correct me if im wrong xD


This time, it might not be possible to have a set price, including shipping. Previously, she was only selling one item at a time, with a purchasing limit of one, and only one shipping option. Even if it was slightly more expensive to ship to another area, she had a flat price for everything.

It might be a lot harder to do this time. She may be able to set a flat price for each object, with standard shipping, such as $60 for a shirt, $110 for a jacket, $170 for both (keep in mind that's just a simple example, and in no way reflects actual prices ), but express shipping usually varies, often quite a bit, depending on where you're sending it. So I doubt it's really feasible to have one set price, with shipping included.

Also, when the people asked if shipping was included, they were probably going off the $150 price for both, so shipping is most certainly not included in that.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
Zeburial
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden1126 Posts
December 30 2009 20:30 GMT
#483
On December 31 2009 03:55 torm3ntin wrote:
Thanks for the update lil. Although the update i want is when pre order starts hhahahah


If you read the first page in the thread, you'll know. ^_^

"Update: 12/26/2009

I've been caught up in resting this weekend, sorry to be lazy. I'll be opening up preorders sometime this week.

*PRE ORDERS HAVE NOT STARTED YET, STOP SENDING ME PM'S PLEASE!"
Empires are not brought down by outside forces - they are destroyed by weaknesses from within
old_blaggard
Profile Joined February 2009
United States21 Posts
December 30 2009 23:20 GMT
#484
Having read the whole thread, it's still not clear to me whether we'll still be able to pay a little extra to have Susie go down to the progaming house to get it signed. She mentioned that before, but it hasn't come up again. Does anyone know if this is still on the table?

Regardless, thanks for what you've done already, Susie!
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-30 23:29:06
December 30 2009 23:22 GMT
#485
She hasn't said yes or no either way, as far as I know. When she did post about it, she said it would depend on the ease of getting it done, and I'd imagine it would depend on how many people were doing it. I doubt Oz would be willing to sign 200 shirts.

So your question is actually a valid one, though I'd personally think the answer is probably "no", I don't think it has been explicitly stated.


Edit: Just skimmed through the thread again. And she's only posted once on the subject, saying "Maybe, depending on how much extra work it is." But keep in mind that this was all before everyone kept bothering her about other things (backpacks, etc), so she might be a bit less inclined to do so now, and also depending on what she can work out with Oz, depending on how many people would want their shirt signed. So in short, no she hasn't said anything else about getting stuff signed, at least not in this thread. And don't PM her, because the answer will be no.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
December 31 2009 08:03 GMT
#486
I might be able to get signatures separately and include them with the shirts BUT I'M NOT SURE YET.

About getting them signed, I don't think I can get the shirts actually signed as they are getting delivered to my house first and I don't wanna lug a bunch of shirts to the Oz house and make JD or whoever to sign them.
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
mOnion
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5660 Posts
December 31 2009 08:05 GMT
#487
On December 31 2009 17:03 lilsusie wrote:
I might be able to get signatures separately and include them with the shirts BUT I'M NOT SURE YET.

About getting them signed, I don't think I can get the shirts actually signed as they are getting delivered to my house first and I don't wanna lug a bunch of shirts to the Oz house and make JD or whoever to sign them.


to quote dumb and dumber...

SO YOU'RE SAYING THERE'S A CHANCE???

yessssssssssssss!!!!
☆★☆ 7486!!! Join the Ban mOnion Anti-Trolling Initiative! - Caller | "on a scale of machine to 10, how bad is that Zerg?" - LZgamer | you are the new tl.net bonjwa monion, congrats - Rekrul | "Cheeseburgers dynamite lilacs" - Chill
SuperArc
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Austria7781 Posts
December 31 2009 11:26 GMT
#488
Signatures would be awesome! :D
Snow - future of protoss! :) Nada = baller
Khul Sadukar
Profile Joined August 2009
Australia1735 Posts
December 31 2009 11:32 GMT
#489
Signed photo or whatever they give out normally would be awesome!
I don't want to be part everything. I want to be something. - Weapon X
butter
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States785 Posts
December 31 2009 12:25 GMT
#490
Even with the conversion charts, these metric units are kinda confusing. What I really want to know is if my arms will fit in the sleeves. This post about the MBC hoodies makes it sound like XL (= 110 ?) might still be a bit small.

Maybe if instead of small, medium, large, we had (Z)Killer, Tasteless, Rekrul...

Anyway, <3 lilsusie
TL should have a minigame where you have to destroy some rocks before you can make a new post – DentalFloss
Flushot
Profile Joined August 2009
United States218 Posts
January 01 2010 05:18 GMT
#491
I haven't been following the thread until now, but thank you again for doing this. I eagerly await further updates
Class of 2013
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
January 01 2010 17:38 GMT
#492
Patience is a virtue. It's tough =(
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
SuperArc
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Austria7781 Posts
January 01 2010 18:05 GMT
#493
On January 02 2010 02:38 Djzapz wrote:
Patience is a virtue. It's tough =(

Snow - future of protoss! :) Nada = baller
Glull
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Germany404 Posts
January 02 2010 22:45 GMT
#494
make a raffle for all buyers and have a few lucky guys get theirs signed \o/
or not. im buying a shirt either way, thanks for doing this
Flushot
Profile Joined August 2009
United States218 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-03 05:30:30
January 03 2010 03:32 GMT
#495
I took the paypal plunge in anticipation for this. Sigs would be nice, but I'm grateful for everything Susie has done so far. I can't wait to hear from her again.

EDIT - I just noticed this on a google search:

http://lilsusie.flyingcart.com/index.php?p=home

Does this mean the preorder is officially open? I figured there would be a post in this thread or perhaps a new thread. Either way, I'm not doing anything until I get the word from her.
Class of 2013
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9827 Posts
January 03 2010 05:29 GMT
#496
i really don't think the sigs are coming through, but the jackets are so awesome that i'll get them regardless of whether or not ggaemo signs them.
boomer hands
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
January 03 2010 05:44 GMT
#497
On January 03 2010 12:32 Flushot wrote:
I took the paypal plunge in anticipation for this. Sigs would be nice, but I'm grateful for everything Susie has done so far. I can't wait to hear from her again.

EDIT - I just noticed this on a google search:

http://lilsusie.flyingcart.com/index.php?p=home

Does this mean the preorder is officially open? I figured there would be a post in this thread or perhaps a new thread. Either way, I'm not doing anything until I get the word from her.


NOT YET. the problem is in my figuring out the shipping crap. I hate shipping shit. ugh. UGH. I'll do it when I get into work but the stupid site is all dollars and pounds and the information I have is all in won and kilos. stupid Americans and their non-metric system!
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
Carthac
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States393 Posts
January 03 2010 05:57 GMT
#498
On January 03 2010 14:44 lilsusie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2010 12:32 Flushot wrote:
I took the paypal plunge in anticipation for this. Sigs would be nice, but I'm grateful for everything Susie has done so far. I can't wait to hear from her again.

EDIT - I just noticed this on a google search:

http://lilsusie.flyingcart.com/index.php?p=home

Does this mean the preorder is officially open? I figured there would be a post in this thread or perhaps a new thread. Either way, I'm not doing anything until I get the word from her.


NOT YET. the problem is in my figuring out the shipping crap. I hate shipping shit. ugh. UGH. I'll do it when I get into work but the stupid site is all dollars and pounds and the information I have is all in won and kilos. stupid Americans and their non-metric system!


We tried once, but apparently converting to a proper measuring system is way too hard lol
Flushot
Profile Joined August 2009
United States218 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-03 06:47:36
January 03 2010 06:43 GMT
#499
On January 03 2010 14:44 lilsusie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2010 12:32 Flushot wrote:
I took the paypal plunge in anticipation for this. Sigs would be nice, but I'm grateful for everything Susie has done so far. I can't wait to hear from her again.

EDIT - I just noticed this on a google search:

http://lilsusie.flyingcart.com/index.php?p=home

Does this mean the preorder is officially open? I figured there would be a post in this thread or perhaps a new thread. Either way, I'm not doing anything until I get the word from her.


NOT YET. the problem is in my figuring out the shipping crap. I hate shipping shit. ugh. UGH. I'll do it when I get into work but the stupid site is all dollars and pounds and the information I have is all in won and kilos. stupid Americans and their non-metric system!


Okay, no worries. Thank you so much for doing this. I patiently await your updates.

I was just confused about the site. Good to know that it is legit
Class of 2013
holyvin
Profile Joined January 2007
Malaysia13 Posts
January 03 2010 17:11 GMT
#500
DAMN! Thanks man~ I look forward so much for a pro gamer t-shirt, I look forward for the further discount xD!!!
Hi
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 201
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 564
IndyStarCraft 201
BRAT_OK 62
MindelVK 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26261
Shuttle 1068
Mini 407
Hyuk 361
firebathero 192
hero 97
Sexy 81
ggaemo 75
Mong 47
Killer 46
[ Show more ]
Liquid`Ret 46
Hyun 41
Trap 39
ToSsGirL 25
PianO 25
Rock 18
zelot 18
Sacsri 9
Bale 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc10567
qojqva1511
Dendi950
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1415
crisheroes1153
Liquid`Hasu689
Other Games
FrodaN2090
fl0m1411
Grubby1306
Beastyqt849
Mlord496
Hui .228
Livibee225
Liquid`VortiX178
ArmadaUGS131
KnowMe127
Mew2King64
Trikslyr36
ToD27
CosmosSc2 15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick576
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
StarCraft 2
angryscii 0
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• mYiSmile122
• Adnapsc2 18
• printf 7
• LUISG 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki17
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8199
Other Games
• Shiphtur299
• WagamamaTV252
• imaqtpie226
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 53m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 53m
INu's Battles
18h 53m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
21h 53m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.