• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:37
CEST 00:37
KST 07:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8516 users

[Swag] Hwaseung Oz Uniforms - Page 26

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 Next All
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
January 03 2010 19:26 GMT
#501
If you're busy Susie, don't bother with this question, it's just I'm wondering.... I seem to understand there's a 20-30% duty fee from clothes imports into Canada, that hurts when you want to buy $150 of stuff - especially after christmas. I'm not sure how Susie plans to ship this but I assume it can't be sent as "gift" or anything that would keep me from getting reamed by our oh-so-loving government?

$150+shipping+fees could bring me to $300+

Thanks!
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
January 03 2010 20:09 GMT
#502
And because of this reason I have a business account with UPS and FedEx. To avoid and reduce some of these charges.
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
January 03 2010 20:30 GMT
#503
D:
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
Flushot
Profile Joined August 2009
United States218 Posts
January 03 2010 20:44 GMT
#504
You should check the MBC hoodie thread posted in the last page if there were any Canadians.

I don't think she can help you much with the tax. It seems she is currently working out just shipping, so you will have to manage with that import tax. I'm certain that there have been other Canadians who bought the MBC hoodie, so you might be able to ask them what they did.

Then again the hoodie was also only 70 USD so they might've just taken the hit. Anyway, you'll just have to wait to hear from her. It's so close I can taste it :D
Class of 2013
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
January 03 2010 21:56 GMT
#505
Indeed. I just got done drooling on my current shirt. I won't need it anymore, ever. Har har.
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
Ryusei-R1
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States2106 Posts
January 03 2010 22:13 GMT
#506
http://www.wolframalpha.com/

Use that for all your mathematics and conversions. It's the greatest thing EVER.
Jaedong plz
isVion
Profile Joined December 2009
Finland8 Posts
January 03 2010 22:52 GMT
#507
With one of those jackets I'd be the coolest looking guy in town !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
January 04 2010 01:50 GMT
#508
On January 04 2010 04:26 Djzapz wrote:
If you're busy Susie, don't bother with this question, it's just I'm wondering.... I seem to understand there's a 20-30% duty fee from clothes imports into Canada, that hurts when you want to buy $150 of stuff - especially after christmas. I'm not sure how Susie plans to ship this but I assume it can't be sent as "gift" or anything that would keep me from getting reamed by our oh-so-loving government?

$150+shipping+fees could bring me to $300+

Thanks!


The hoodies were a flat $70 usd (i used paypal).

I'm not exactly sure what method she used, but it showed up in an enveloped that was large and pink, and contained the hoody. Thing is. If shes just sending mail to you (and its like the gov will see her sending 1 thing to you, not a large shipment) you shouldn't get dinged for it. There shouldn't be a duty fee charge, just the charge for the level of shipping you opt for.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
January 04 2010 01:53 GMT
#509
Hopefully I won't
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
January 04 2010 02:07 GMT
#510
On January 04 2010 04:26 Djzapz wrote:
If you're busy Susie, don't bother with this question, it's just I'm wondering.... I seem to understand there's a 20-30% duty fee from clothes imports into Canada, that hurts when you want to buy $150 of stuff - especially after christmas. I'm not sure how Susie plans to ship this but I assume it can't be sent as "gift" or anything that would keep me from getting reamed by our oh-so-loving government?

$150+shipping+fees could bring me to $300+

Thanks!

Shipping fees wont be 120
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
January 04 2010 02:20 GMT
#511
I've had a paintball HPA tank shipped from the US once, expected $30 of fees and got to pay $61... Still saved $40 from the local price but it was disappointing nonetheless =P
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
NeVeR
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
1352 Posts
January 04 2010 02:22 GMT
#512
If you want to know what your Korean size is, check this out:

http://www.korea4expats.com/article-men's_clothing_size_conversion_chart.html
JiYan
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3668 Posts
January 04 2010 03:38 GMT
#513
last time shipping was lik3 10$usd?
Flushot
Profile Joined August 2009
United States218 Posts
January 04 2010 19:42 GMT
#514
Well, remember that it was only 1 item. It's different this time. Also, Djzapz is concerned about additional fees, not just shipping.

Susie is graciously working out the details now. It must be a pain, so I'm glad she's doing this all for us.
Class of 2013
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
January 05 2010 01:09 GMT
#515
Yeah the fees I was concerned about happen after the transaction. When I got my paintball tank it was $100 + $10 for shipping and at my door, UPS charged me $61. The seller never sees that money, it's just Canada and Canada post/UPS messing with my wallet.
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
Hittegods
Profile Joined April 2007
Stockholm4642 Posts
January 05 2010 01:15 GMT
#516
On January 04 2010 07:52 isVion wrote:
With one of those jackets I'd be the coolest looking guy in town !

In Finland, a jacket will accomplish the same thing
This neo violence, pure self defiance
MutaDoom
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1163 Posts
January 05 2010 01:25 GMT
#517
Ooh I can't believe I've missed this thread until now, I've been waiting and hoping that someone could eventually get their hands on these. Susie, you make my heart sing. I'd be willing to sell myself to get one

Will definitely be keeping an eye out for this, but in the mean time much love to Susie for embarking on another one of these endeavors. I imagine this whole process is a brutal pain in the ass.
Sad[Panda]
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States458 Posts
January 05 2010 08:52 GMT
#518
this wait is killing me on the inside i keep checking this thread like every 3 hours t.t;
( O.O) ("\(t.t )/") ~ I'm just looking for someone to hug
GoSu
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Korea (South)1773 Posts
January 05 2010 10:53 GMT
#519
oh ouuu~~~~~ nice ^^
#1 olleh KT 팬 http://sports.kt.com/ | #1 김택용 선수 팬 | 좋은 선수: 송병구, 이제동, 도제욱, 정명훈, 이성은 | KeSPA 한국 e-Sports 협회
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
January 05 2010 16:08 GMT
#520
I check the thread seriously 15 times a day =D it's getting torturous.

Like I can't wait to give my money away - I mean, I won't get it right away.

*tears* =P
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta16
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE68
Nina 59
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 196
Dewaltoss 81
Hyuk 62
Noble 25
Bale 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm108
League of Legends
Doublelift3948
Counter-Strike
Fnx 748
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King83
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5301
Khaldor764
Other Games
summit1g7887
FrodaN2138
shahzam496
JimRising 284
KnowMe278
C9.Mang0243
ArmadaUGS108
ZombieGrub93
Trikslyr42
PPMD32
CosmosSc2 24
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH349
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2605
Other Games
• imaqtpie862
• Shiphtur190
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
11h 23m
Online Event
12h 23m
FEL
17h 23m
AI Arena Tournament
18h 23m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 23m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.