• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:06
CEST 06:06
KST 13:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8826 users

[Swag] Hwaseung Oz Uniforms - Page 23

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 27 Next All
Khul Sadukar
Profile Joined August 2009
Australia1735 Posts
December 26 2009 19:42 GMT
#441
I just created a paypal account, using my Visa debit card.

Does anyone know If I need to add funds to it? Says I need to link a bank account to do that. From previous experience with paypal I thought it simply takes the money for purchases directly off the credit card. I'd rather not link my bank account (not going to be selling/withdrawing funds) if i dont need to.

Thanks
I don't want to be part everything. I want to be something. - Weapon X
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-26 19:50:00
December 26 2009 19:49 GMT
#442
On December 27 2009 04:42 Khul Sadukar wrote:
I just created a paypal account, using my Visa debit card.

Does anyone know If I need to add funds to it? Says I need to link a bank account to do that. From previous experience with paypal I thought it simply takes the money for purchases directly off the credit card. I'd rather not link my bank account (not going to be selling/withdrawing funds) if i dont need to.

Thanks


If you have a credit card linked to your account, you're fine. When you send money, it will just charge your card, and generally, send it instantly.

And you can't preemptively add funds to your account from credit card, but since it's usually instant, there isn't really a need to.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
December 26 2009 20:49 GMT
#443
On December 24 2009 12:42 JiYan wrote:
just a small note: susie does get a little (very little) profit from these transactions. not to take away from anything susie is doing. her work is worth much more than the profit she earns. im just letting you all know.

Not without good reason though. It's almost impossible to gauge what the Paypal fees will be, so if she doesn't err on the side of caution it could end up costing her a good amount of money to do this. (Though I don't think anyone would mind if she charged an extra $5 per shirt :p)
Administrator
Blind
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States2529 Posts
December 26 2009 20:53 GMT
#444
On December 27 2009 05:49 SonuvBob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2009 12:42 JiYan wrote:
just a small note: susie does get a little (very little) profit from these transactions. not to take away from anything susie is doing. her work is worth much more than the profit she earns. im just letting you all know.

Not without good reason though. It's almost impossible to gauge what the Paypal fees will be, so if she doesn't err on the side of caution it could end up costing her a good amount of money to do this. (Though I don't think anyone would mind if she charged an extra $5 per shirt :p)

Heck, I would say most of us encourage her to charge a little extra. Thanks, susie!
SuperArc
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Austria7781 Posts
December 26 2009 21:59 GMT
#445
On December 27 2009 05:49 SonuvBob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2009 12:42 JiYan wrote:
just a small note: susie does get a little (very little) profit from these transactions. not to take away from anything susie is doing. her work is worth much more than the profit she earns. im just letting you all know.

Not without good reason though. It's almost impossible to gauge what the Paypal fees will be, so if she doesn't err on the side of caution it could end up costing her a good amount of money to do this. (Though I don't think anyone would mind if she charged an extra $5 per shirt :p)


I'd have given her more anyway if she does it for free.
Snow - future of protoss! :) Nada = baller
JiYan
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3668 Posts
December 26 2009 22:10 GMT
#446
i dont want to sound like a susie hater or anything im just informing based on whats been shared in the past with past purchases from susie. she includes the paypal fees and shipping fees altogether and makes sure they are all paid for by us. afterwards she adds a few dollars herself.

Seriously i dont want to sound like "oh susie isnt doing it for us shes doing it for the money"--- NOO WAYYY. im loving what susie is doing for us and ill say it again she deserves more than what shes getting. Im just informing for the sake of informing. correct me if im wrong.
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
December 26 2009 22:54 GMT
#447
On December 27 2009 07:10 JiYan wrote:
i dont want to sound like a susie hater or anything im just informing based on whats been shared in the past with past purchases from susie. she includes the paypal fees and shipping fees altogether and makes sure they are all paid for by us. afterwards she adds a few dollars herself.

Seriously i dont want to sound like "oh susie isnt doing it for us shes doing it for the money"--- NOO WAYYY. im loving what susie is doing for us and ill say it again she deserves more than what shes getting. Im just informing for the sake of informing. correct me if im wrong.


Nah, you're not wrong (as far as I know, Susie has said it herself, but it's not like she's adding a ridiculous amount to cost), but myself, and I'm sure everyone else who has posted on it, doesn't see the need for mentioning it.

As awesome as Susie is, I'm sure most would automatically assume she's building some profit in for herself, regardless of how much, and they're more than fine with that - after all, she is doing a lot of work for all of us, that will likely take up hours of her time; to not factor in some profit would be silly.

The only reason I could think of you mentioning it is because on the page before you posted, quite a few people were talking about starting a separate fund for all of Susie's hard work. Then you posted saying she already makes a profit, though you did say it was likely small. It just didn't seem necessary. As I mentioned, I'd assume most people would think that she would factor in some profit, for all of her hard work, but it's likely a lot less than she deserves, thus some would like to contribute further.

To sum up, I doubt anyone thinks you're trying to detract from Susie's awesomeness by stating that she makes a minuscule profit, but I personally don't see the necessity of bringing it up.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
eNoq
Profile Joined June 2009
Netherlands502 Posts
December 26 2009 23:46 GMT
#448
Is there a precise price yet for both the Jacket, Shirt and Shipping fee? I'm not transfering any money to my paypall account until i know the exact price, and the sooner the better, since it will probably take a while.
Proburu
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
December 26 2009 23:54 GMT
#449
On December 27 2009 08:46 eNoq wrote:
Is there a precise price yet for both the Jacket, Shirt and Shipping fee? I'm not transfering any money to my paypall account until i know the exact price, and the sooner the better, since it will probably take a while.



No, there isn't yet. She still needs to figure out shipping prices + fees. I'm sure she'll give adequate time to transfer money via Paypal, but the price of the jacket + shirt is $150 US, so if you wanted to get the ball rolling on things, you can just estimate yourself. Like I said, I'm sure you'll have adequate time for the transfer, but if you really don't want to take the chance, I'd suggest doing the legwork yourself, and come up with a decent estimate.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
December 27 2009 00:26 GMT
#450
I updated OP - it's me being lazy over teh holidays.
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
December 27 2009 00:53 GMT
#451
You have the right to be lazy, lilsusie, you're the one doing all of us a tremendous favor. Hope you had a good Christmas. :D
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
JiYan
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3668 Posts
December 27 2009 22:05 GMT
#452
On December 27 2009 07:54 So no fek wrote:

Nah, you're not wrong (as far as I know, Susie has said it herself, but it's not like she's adding a ridiculous amount to cost), but myself, and I'm sure everyone else who has posted on it, doesn't see the need for mentioning it.

As awesome as Susie is, I'm sure most would automatically assume she's building some profit in for herself, regardless of how much, and they're more than fine with that - after all, she is doing a lot of work for all of us, that will likely take up hours of her time; to not factor in some profit would be silly.

The only reason I could think of you mentioning it is because on the page before you posted, quite a few people were talking about starting a separate fund for all of Susie's hard work. Then you posted saying she already makes a profit, though you did say it was likely small. It just didn't seem necessary. As I mentioned, I'd assume most people would think that she would factor in some profit, for all of her hard work, but it's likely a lot less than she deserves, thus some would like to contribute further.

To sum up, I doubt anyone thinks you're trying to detract from Susie's awesomeness by stating that she makes a minuscule profit, but I personally don't see the necessity of bringing it up.


yea thats the reason i said it. if people want to make a fund for susie by all means go for it. but it would seem improper for them to do so on the presumption that she gets nothing for her services. but anyways no more of this ugly talk.

waiting for prices still but im super excited to order susie!!

once again if anyone has any questions please PM me and not susie and ill try to answer them best i can before you ask on this thread. dont pm susie!
DarthThienAn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2734 Posts
December 27 2009 22:18 GMT
#453
So, when JD lost to Flash's half-proxy 8rax-bunker rush in the OSL, what I thought about was how he was wearing his Oz shirt (like the one's we all want to buy). lol. ^^
www.cstarleague.com | Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
verteqz
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada89 Posts
December 27 2009 22:32 GMT
#454
On December 28 2009 07:05 JiYan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2009 07:54 So no fek wrote:

Nah, you're not wrong (as far as I know, Susie has said it herself, but it's not like she's adding a ridiculous amount to cost), but myself, and I'm sure everyone else who has posted on it, doesn't see the need for mentioning it.

As awesome as Susie is, I'm sure most would automatically assume she's building some profit in for herself, regardless of how much, and they're more than fine with that - after all, she is doing a lot of work for all of us, that will likely take up hours of her time; to not factor in some profit would be silly.

The only reason I could think of you mentioning it is because on the page before you posted, quite a few people were talking about starting a separate fund for all of Susie's hard work. Then you posted saying she already makes a profit, though you did say it was likely small. It just didn't seem necessary. As I mentioned, I'd assume most people would think that she would factor in some profit, for all of her hard work, but it's likely a lot less than she deserves, thus some would like to contribute further.

To sum up, I doubt anyone thinks you're trying to detract from Susie's awesomeness by stating that she makes a minuscule profit, but I personally don't see the necessity of bringing it up.


yea thats the reason i said it. if people want to make a fund for susie by all means go for it. but it would seem improper for them to do so on the presumption that she gets nothing for her services. but anyways no more of this ugly talk.

waiting for prices still but im super excited to order susie!!

once again if anyone has any questions please PM me and not susie and ill try to answer them best i can before you ask on this thread. dont pm susie!


Why PM you? Why not ask people to post in this thread so anyone can answer it and anyone can see the answer as well? Makes sense to me.
// verteqz.com
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
December 27 2009 22:52 GMT
#455
On December 28 2009 07:32 verteqz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2009 07:05 JiYan wrote:
On December 27 2009 07:54 So no fek wrote:

Nah, you're not wrong (as far as I know, Susie has said it herself, but it's not like she's adding a ridiculous amount to cost), but myself, and I'm sure everyone else who has posted on it, doesn't see the need for mentioning it.

As awesome as Susie is, I'm sure most would automatically assume she's building some profit in for herself, regardless of how much, and they're more than fine with that - after all, she is doing a lot of work for all of us, that will likely take up hours of her time; to not factor in some profit would be silly.

The only reason I could think of you mentioning it is because on the page before you posted, quite a few people were talking about starting a separate fund for all of Susie's hard work. Then you posted saying she already makes a profit, though you did say it was likely small. It just didn't seem necessary. As I mentioned, I'd assume most people would think that she would factor in some profit, for all of her hard work, but it's likely a lot less than she deserves, thus some would like to contribute further.

To sum up, I doubt anyone thinks you're trying to detract from Susie's awesomeness by stating that she makes a minuscule profit, but I personally don't see the necessity of bringing it up.


yea thats the reason i said it. if people want to make a fund for susie by all means go for it. but it would seem improper for them to do so on the presumption that she gets nothing for her services. but anyways no more of this ugly talk.

waiting for prices still but im super excited to order susie!!

once again if anyone has any questions please PM me and not susie and ill try to answer them best i can before you ask on this thread. dont pm susie!


Why PM you? Why not ask people to post in this thread so anyone can answer it and anyone can see the answer as well? Makes sense to me.



It does make sense, however, it boils down to people reading the thread in the first place. 90% of all questions, that have been repeatedly asked, have been answered countless times. If people aren't going to bother reading the thread in the first place, it doesn't matter whether it's posted here, or PM'd to someone, just as long as people quit taking Susie for granted, bothering her with pointless crap.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
Dental Floss
Profile Joined September 2009
United States1015 Posts
December 28 2009 03:24 GMT
#456
Nobody post except lilsusie past this line

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kim Tae Gyun.... never forget Perfectman RIP
ghostWriter
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3302 Posts
December 28 2009 04:17 GMT
#457
On December 28 2009 07:32 verteqz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2009 07:05 JiYan wrote:
On December 27 2009 07:54 So no fek wrote:

Nah, you're not wrong (as far as I know, Susie has said it herself, but it's not like she's adding a ridiculous amount to cost), but myself, and I'm sure everyone else who has posted on it, doesn't see the need for mentioning it.

As awesome as Susie is, I'm sure most would automatically assume she's building some profit in for herself, regardless of how much, and they're more than fine with that - after all, she is doing a lot of work for all of us, that will likely take up hours of her time; to not factor in some profit would be silly.

The only reason I could think of you mentioning it is because on the page before you posted, quite a few people were talking about starting a separate fund for all of Susie's hard work. Then you posted saying she already makes a profit, though you did say it was likely small. It just didn't seem necessary. As I mentioned, I'd assume most people would think that she would factor in some profit, for all of her hard work, but it's likely a lot less than she deserves, thus some would like to contribute further.

To sum up, I doubt anyone thinks you're trying to detract from Susie's awesomeness by stating that she makes a minuscule profit, but I personally don't see the necessity of bringing it up.


yea thats the reason i said it. if people want to make a fund for susie by all means go for it. but it would seem improper for them to do so on the presumption that she gets nothing for her services. but anyways no more of this ugly talk.

waiting for prices still but im super excited to order susie!!

once again if anyone has any questions please PM me and not susie and ill try to answer them best i can before you ask on this thread. dont pm susie!


Why PM you? Why not ask people to post in this thread so anyone can answer it and anyone can see the answer as well? Makes sense to me.


Because most of the questions are either retarded or are repeats. You obviously haven't read the thread at all, which is typical of a low post count member.
Sullifam
JiYan
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3668 Posts
December 28 2009 04:46 GMT
#458
your line looks like dental floss P
SuperArc
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Austria7781 Posts
December 28 2009 12:29 GMT
#459
BTW does susie only accept USD as currency?
Snow - future of protoss! :) Nada = baller
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
December 28 2009 12:32 GMT
#460
On December 28 2009 21:29 SuperArc wrote:
BTW does susie only accept USD as currency?


Yes. I prefer it. Paypal will convert for you.

OMG I HATE MY LIFE RIGHT NOW. I'm sorry guys I think I'm gonna have to push this until New Years... After the 1st I'll start taking orders. My real life is kicking my ass.
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 27 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 239
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 614
Larva 192
Leta 66
NaDa 57
TT1 15
Icarus 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm220
League of Legends
JimRising 701
Other Games
summit1g10415
WinterStarcraft398
Mew2King113
ViBE84
ArmadaUGS42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1389
BasetradeTV245
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream144
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota215
League of Legends
• Rush1170
• Lourlo840
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 54m
INu's Battles
7h 54m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 54m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 54m
Replay Cast
18h 54m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.