• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:56
CEST 07:56
KST 14:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8498 users

[Swag] Hwaseung Oz Uniforms - Page 17

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 27 Next All
emucxg
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Finland4559 Posts
December 18 2009 19:04 GMT
#321
<3 susie
sqwert
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States781 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-18 19:51:19
December 18 2009 19:43 GMT
#322
i would hella get a jacket

edit: FFFUUUU 130,000 won = $110.76

i dno..................
if everythings coming your way, youre in the wrong lane. sAviOr 4evar!
GaliKo
Profile Joined November 2009
Canada207 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-18 20:46:53
December 18 2009 20:44 GMT
#323
Awesome job Susie, this is amazing and I love you for taking on such a huge task. I'm not even a huge fan of Oz but will order a jacket for sure!

On a side note, I know its been mentioned but if you can go into further detail about arm lengths that would be awesome.
.gypsy
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Canada689 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-18 20:59:01
December 18 2009 20:57 GMT
#324
I'm sorry to ask, but since I haven't refunded the money I used to buy the wemade fox, which alas my order was one of those which never came, is it possible to use that money and deduct, if needed, from the price of one of the products?

edit: I can understand if not since it's bought and shipped from a different location
https://www.twitch.tv/gypsy93
b(town)
Profile Joined February 2009
United States20 Posts
December 18 2009 23:26 GMT
#325
to 404.TooEz
Lil Susie didn't handle the WeMade Fox orders (That was Kennegit and SOL and TL Staff) so I'm certain she's not able to comp you on that.

To the rest of us let's quite asking a billion and one questions that'll make Susie decide this isn't worth her time or she's not wanting to deal with lazy people who want her to research things for them or provide custom items or things she's not offering. Thanks in advance-
Lisk
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
Latvia376 Posts
December 18 2009 23:53 GMT
#326
Damn I want that t-shirt!
rockon1215
Profile Joined May 2009
United States612 Posts
December 19 2009 00:33 GMT
#327
I know this is going to be a lot of work, but thanks a lot!!!!

You = AWESOME!!!!!
Flash v Jaedong The finals that is ALWAYS meant to be
cYaN
Profile Joined May 2004
Norway3322 Posts
December 19 2009 00:48 GMT
#328
I'm definitely getting a shirt... not sure about the jacket though. Didn't really like it THAT much.
Thanks so much for doing this again and again. Has to be a lot of work.
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
December 19 2009 01:45 GMT
#329
On December 19 2009 05:57 404.TooEz wrote:
I'm sorry to ask, but since I haven't refunded the money I used to buy the wemade fox, which alas my order was one of those which never came, is it possible to use that money and deduct, if needed, from the price of one of the products?

edit: I can understand if not since it's bought and shipped from a different location

If you want a refund for the WeMade stuff, it'll go to your Paypal account, and from there you can send it to Susie.

We still haven't heard back from WeMade btw
Administrator
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
December 19 2009 05:46 GMT
#330
On December 19 2009 02:55 lilsusie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2009 21:48 So no fek wrote:
Nah, they're not open yet. She said that since she doesn't have final prices yet, it may be a few days, and in turn, preorders will probably be extended until the 31st. As far as size, I honestly can't say. I'm currently about 220 and 5'10". I had thought I had an SKT1 120, but I just put it on now, and it's a 110. Shirt fits perfectly, but I like to go a bit on the loose side, so I'll most likely order a 115.

Edit: And I can fit into a 105 (CJ shirt! :D), it's just a lot tighter than I'd like it to be.


Ya know, So no fek, you've always done an awesome job of actually reading the things I've written and repeating them to people for me. I appreciate that a lot. Thanks.


It's the least I can do, really. I only have the slightest idea how stressful handling all of this is, and dealing with all the PMs you must be getting (ie: the backpack PM), you really don't need to put up with people who are asking questions that they would have seen answered if they had taken the time to read the thread. You'd really think reading twenty pages to see if their question is already answered is the least they could do, considering all the work you're putting in, but unfortunately, it's not a perfect world.

Thank you for doing this, Susie, even though I'm saddened that some of us may seem ungrateful, I'm sure I can speak for everyone when I say we truly appreciate your efforts immensely.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
thopol
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Japan4560 Posts
December 19 2009 05:50 GMT
#331
I'll try to get a shirt... Price is a bit steep but I understand all of the factors that make the cost high.

Thanks again for all of the work you do for us Susie.
ghostWriter
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3302 Posts
December 19 2009 08:15 GMT
#332
JACKET YEAH
kt stuff looking hot + Show Spoiler +
especially cause of ever osl ro8
but it's jaedong!
Sullifam
Marimokkori
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States306 Posts
December 19 2009 08:28 GMT
#333
I would buy one, but I never got my WeMade FOX gear earlier this year. I spent over $70 on stuff and never saw any of it.
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
December 19 2009 08:37 GMT
#334
On December 19 2009 17:28 Marimokkori wrote:
I would buy one, but I never got my WeMade FOX gear earlier this year. I spent over $70 on stuff and never saw any of it.



The WeMade orders were handled by TeamLiquid directly. I didn't order myself, so I don't know all the problems, but I read through the thread a bit, and it just seemed like an unfortunate bunch of circumstances and poor planning. As far as I know, they either said you could wait, and they'll try to get in touch with WeMade, or they'll refund your money. But don't take my word for it 100%, as I didn't order myself, and only recall what I read from the thread.

Susie is doing this herself, without any connection to TeamLiquid. She's done it a few times in the past, with SKT1 gear and MBC Hoodies. I've ordered both a shirt and a hoodie from her, and once she had the actual items on hand, I had everything within the month. Keep in mind that she's doing this all herself, maybe with the help of some friends (I vaguely recall her saying someone was making mail runs for her while she was at work), but the majority of the burden is on her. So the time between when she gets the product, and when it reaches you, is pretty amazing for a one person job.

As far as I know, only one person hasn't received their item, when ordering from Susie. It's unfortunate, but the mail was sent without a tracking number, and the theory (once again, going off memory) was that it may have been lost in a hurricane or just severely delayed. I don't know if there was ever an update on that, but overall Susie's track record has been most excellent. And if you're still worried, she's even said this time that if you're willing to pay more, she'll probably give quotes for the more expensive shipping services that provide faster shipping and a tracking number.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
vx70GTOJudgexv
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3161 Posts
December 19 2009 09:11 GMT
#335
Amazingly enough, I just got a nice chunk of change in the way of a refund check... I may hit this shiz up!
(-_-) BW for ever. #1 Iris fan.
Sad[Panda]
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States458 Posts
December 19 2009 09:17 GMT
#336
Well I do not want to be a burden at all and I am sorry if this a stupid question but I've read through the OP as thoroughly as I can this late and fatigued and I was curious if pre-orders have started. I have never done something like this before I just want to make sure I don't miss out I know the OP Says cutoff is Christmas eve iirc but I don't remember seeing if pre-orders are being taken although common sense says no since the prices are not defined yet I just really don't want to miss out on this great opportunity and Christmas is drawing nearer each day, again sorry if this is a stupid question if someone could answer doesn't even have to be lilsusie I know she's dealt with enough stupid questions and probably is sick of telling people NO so anyone Im just nervous about missing out on my favorite teams swag.
( O.O) ("\(t.t )/") ~ I'm just looking for someone to hug
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
December 19 2009 09:21 GMT
#337
On December 19 2009 18:17 Sad[Panda] wrote:
Well I do not want to be a burden at all and I am sorry if this a stupid question but I've read through the OP as thoroughly as I can this late and fatigued and I was curious if pre-orders have started. I have never done something like this before I just want to make sure I don't miss out I know the OP Says cutoff is Christmas eve iirc but I don't remember seeing if pre-orders are being taken although common sense says no since the prices are not defined yet I just really don't want to miss out on this great opportunity and Christmas is drawing nearer each day, again sorry if this is a stupid question if someone could answer doesn't even have to be lilsusie I know she's dealt with enough stupid questions and probably is sick of telling people NO so anyone Im just nervous about missing out on my favorite teams swag.



No, they haven't started yet. She just said a few posts ago that everything will probably be ready by Monday.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
Sad[Panda]
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States458 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-19 09:32:18
December 19 2009 09:24 GMT
#338
On December 19 2009 18:21 So no fek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2009 18:17 Sad[Panda] wrote:
Well I do not want to be a burden at all and I am sorry if this a stupid question but I've read through the OP as thoroughly as I can this late and fatigued and I was curious if pre-orders have started. I have never done something like this before I just want to make sure I don't miss out I know the OP Says cutoff is Christmas eve iirc but I don't remember seeing if pre-orders are being taken although common sense says no since the prices are not defined yet I just really don't want to miss out on this great opportunity and Christmas is drawing nearer each day, again sorry if this is a stupid question if someone could answer doesn't even have to be lilsusie I know she's dealt with enough stupid questions and probably is sick of telling people NO so anyone Im just nervous about missing out on my favorite teams swag.



No, they haven't started yet. She just said a few posts ago that everything will probably be ready by Monday.


Thank you oh so much and again im sorry for the stupid question I really appreciate your epicly timely response <3 if i could +rep i would

To help others out also I found conversion charts for Sizes

Mens Conversion Chart

Womens Conversion Chart

I assume these are all either Gender Neutral or more to the male side due to lack of female progamers but I included both I hope they are at least accurate for I am not an expert of any sorts o.o
( O.O) ("\(t.t )/") ~ I'm just looking for someone to hug
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
December 19 2009 09:42 GMT
#339
Ahhh...decisions decisions...

That jacket looks really awesome, but 120 dollars is no small amount to a poor college student.

So on the fence T_T
TranslatorBaa!
Probe.
Profile Joined May 2009
United States877 Posts
December 19 2009 10:03 GMT
#340
I'll buy a jacket for sure when pre orders start!
meow
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 27 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 215
ProTech137
Nina 86
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 202
Dewaltoss 125
Bale 36
ZergMaN 26
Noble 10
Icarus 7
League of Legends
JimRising 714
Other Games
summit1g11254
Sick232
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick877
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 32
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2173
League of Legends
• Rush1192
• Lourlo1078
• Stunt143
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 4m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 4m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 4m
Replay Cast
17h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.