• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:58
CEST 06:58
KST 13:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7662 users

[Swag] Hwaseung Oz Uniforms - Page 16

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 27 Next All
BrosephBrostar
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States445 Posts
December 18 2009 11:31 GMT
#301
Hi, this is the first time I've posted here. Can I still buy something or is this offer not open to hold position lurkers? Either way thanks for what you're doing here.
Mobius
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1268 Posts
December 18 2009 11:35 GMT
#302
no pants ): I just had a heartattack
Entusman #51
Happyruben
Profile Joined April 2009
Netherlands4 Posts
December 18 2009 12:07 GMT
#303
Thanks for making this possible, will order for sure
There is no shame in defeat so long as the spirit remains unconquered
b(town)
Profile Joined February 2009
United States20 Posts
December 18 2009 12:17 GMT
#304
Thanks Susie, they're beautiful. You really spoil us around here.
Tekin
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
2711 Posts
December 18 2009 12:27 GMT
#305
Iam ready to buy the

Lecaf Long sleeve shirt
Lecaf Short sleeve shirt
K Swiss Long sleeve shirt


baller isn't it :D
Cheers! //¯◡◡¯\\ 문채원 | 한지우 -___-
Blind
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States2529 Posts
December 18 2009 12:29 GMT
#306
Not a lecaf fan but the long sleeve is tempting
Silentness
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States2821 Posts
December 18 2009 12:31 GMT
#307
Oh God I think I have to buy a Jacket... I'm a go around Seoul wearing this jacket
GL HF... YOLO..lololollol.
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
December 18 2009 12:35 GMT
#308
On December 18 2009 21:27 Tekin wrote:
Iam ready to buy the

Lecaf Long sleeve shirt
Lecaf Short sleeve shirt
K Swiss Long sleeve shirt


baller isn't it :D



We are only going to do 2 items, the jacket and the kswiss long sleeve shirt. (the lecaf ones are basically the same but in blue instead of red. JD will be wearing it on OGN in a few days)


Baller or not, looks like you'll only be getting that K Swiss long sleeve.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
Skeggaba
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Korea (South)1556 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-18 12:48:21
December 18 2009 12:45 GMT
#309
Ok, so is pre-order open? Im sorry to bother you but i read the OP but dont understand how to pre-order.


EDIT: So if pre-orders are made in this thread, i would like the shirt in size 105 (i think that it would be appropriate for me, 6.2 and 180 pounds (190cm/80kg)!

LOVE YA LIL´SUZ
Bisu[about JD]=I was scared (laughs). The force emanating from his facial expression was so manly that I was even a little jealous.
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-18 12:54:28
December 18 2009 12:48 GMT
#310
Nah, they're not open yet. She said that since she doesn't have final prices yet, it may be a few days, and in turn, preorders will probably be extended until the 31st. As far as size, I honestly can't say. I'm currently about 220 and 5'10". I had thought I had an SKT1 120, but I just put it on now, and it's a 110. Shirt fits perfectly, but I like to go a bit on the loose side, so I'll most likely order a 115.

Edit: And I can fit into a 105 (CJ shirt! :D), it's just a lot tighter than I'd like it to be.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
hooktits
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States972 Posts
December 18 2009 12:54 GMT
#311
question is paypal going to be the only method of payment?
Hooktits of Tits gaming @hooktits twit
Slox
Profile Joined October 2009
United States21 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-18 13:03:54
December 18 2009 12:59 GMT
#312
I checked through thread and maybe I just missed it, but I didn't see this mentioned. Is there any info on how long the jackets run? I'm especially concerned about sleeve length.

I will need to order a fairly small size as I am a very skinny guy, but I am 6'3'' so I just want to make sure I won't look completely ridiculous. Or is it possible to order a long/tall?


EDIT: I realize it's been said, but I feel it can't really be said enough. Thanks for this, it really is awesome. Very much in the spirit of Christmas and TL.
HoeJJa Fan
Kaervek56
Profile Joined August 2008
Australia273 Posts
December 18 2009 13:01 GMT
#313
On December 18 2009 21:54 HatchetWound wrote:
question is paypal going to be the only method of payment?


On December 07 2009 17:24 lilsusie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2009 17:22 gorgoino18 wrote:
Awesome, thanks a lot for this! I have a question, I can pay with paypal, right?


Paypal is the ONLY method of payment I accept.

Endrek
zeppelin
Profile Joined December 2007
United States565 Posts
December 18 2009 13:51 GMT
#314
On December 18 2009 21:48 So no fek wrote:
Nah, they're not open yet. She said that since she doesn't have final prices yet, it may be a few days, and in turn, preorders will probably be extended until the 31st. As far as size, I honestly can't say. I'm currently about 220 and 5'10". I had thought I had an SKT1 120, but I just put it on now, and it's a 110. Shirt fits perfectly, but I like to go a bit on the loose side, so I'll most likely order a 115.

Edit: And I can fit into a 105 (CJ shirt! :D), it's just a lot tighter than I'd like it to be.


I don't know if I would go off the T1 shirt sizes, mine is a lot bigger than my wemade and MBC shirts even though they're all the same size
Tekin
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
2711 Posts
December 18 2009 14:56 GMT
#315
On December 18 2009 21:35 So no fek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2009 21:27 Tekin wrote:
Iam ready to buy the

Lecaf Long sleeve shirt
Lecaf Short sleeve shirt
K Swiss Long sleeve shirt


baller isn't it :D



Show nested quote +
We are only going to do 2 items, the jacket and the kswiss long sleeve shirt. (the lecaf ones are basically the same but in blue instead of red. JD will be wearing it on OGN in a few days)


Baller or not, looks like you'll only be getting that K Swiss long sleeve.


Nooooo! but its fine :D wish could get he leacf short sleeve shirt though.
Cheers! //¯◡◡¯\\ 문채원 | 한지우 -___-
FOX-skY
Profile Joined June 2009
Germany42 Posts
December 18 2009 17:38 GMT
#316
Would be great if sb knows how expensive the shipping to Germany is =/
esgn.com – esgntv.com – @ESGN_TV – facebook.com/ESGNTV
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
December 18 2009 17:54 GMT
#317
I have to find out the weight of the items before I can figure out shipping.

As for custom making these things, um, I dont think I have much of a choice. Sorry about that.
I should have things ready for you by monday - I need to find out the weight so I can organize shipping stuff.
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
December 18 2009 17:55 GMT
#318
On December 18 2009 21:48 So no fek wrote:
Nah, they're not open yet. She said that since she doesn't have final prices yet, it may be a few days, and in turn, preorders will probably be extended until the 31st. As far as size, I honestly can't say. I'm currently about 220 and 5'10". I had thought I had an SKT1 120, but I just put it on now, and it's a 110. Shirt fits perfectly, but I like to go a bit on the loose side, so I'll most likely order a 115.

Edit: And I can fit into a 105 (CJ shirt! :D), it's just a lot tighter than I'd like it to be.


Ya know, So no fek, you've always done an awesome job of actually reading the things I've written and repeating them to people for me. I appreciate that a lot. Thanks.
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-18 18:40:15
December 18 2009 18:37 GMT
#319
Apparently the shirt should be around 200g, using UPS and shipping to Canada the price should be around $70.00. Also apparently only about 1 week to ship.

[image loading]


75,440.00 KRW = 68.62810 CAD


TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
CursOr
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States6335 Posts
December 18 2009 18:47 GMT
#320
I won't be purchasing, nor have I indicated that I will...

but I'm still enjoying my MBC Hoodie very much...
and its good to see that you're still making nerds all around the world very happy, Susie!!!! <3

Thanks for being so sweet!
CJ forever (-_-(-_-(-_-(-_-)-_-)-_-)-_-)
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 27 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 219
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 598
Hyuk 440
Leta 71
NaDa 36
TT1 27
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm244
League of Legends
JimRising 727
Other Games
summit1g9795
WinterStarcraft474
Mew2King90
ViBE77
ArmadaUGS56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1031
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream153
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2189
League of Legends
• Rush1369
• Lourlo1079
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 3m
INu's Battles
7h 3m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 3m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 3m
Replay Cast
18h 3m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.