
I'm XXL in Aussie sizes, and that's around 120/125 on korean sizes, and that said, I understand them to be kinda smaller anyways.
Any locals who understand foreign sizes able to shed a little more light on this?
| Forum Index > General Forum |
|
Duckvillelol
Australia1259 Posts
![]() I'm XXL in Aussie sizes, and that's around 120/125 on korean sizes, and that said, I understand them to be kinda smaller anyways. Any locals who understand foreign sizes able to shed a little more light on this? | ||
|
foppa
Canada451 Posts
| ||
|
Skeggaba
Korea (South)1556 Posts
Just gotta get a paypal account ![]() | ||
|
LarJarsE
United States1378 Posts
| ||
|
Suc
Australia1569 Posts
On December 17 2009 22:00 larjarse wrote: jd zips his collar all the way up like a real man Fixed :D | ||
|
toopham
United States551 Posts
I'm a medium .... sooo I think that's size 100 that sounds about right? k k THANKS SUSIE <3 | ||
|
Suc
Australia1569 Posts
On December 17 2009 11:40 Battle wrote: I will order a shirt for sure!! i think it will be the 50 euros best spent ever. If someone can find a picture of the shirt (even if it is a player wearing it) would be awesome. For those who are thinking about the size i just found this ( i dont know if it is correct) : Size Converter Everyone who is asking about sizes, Battle posted this earlier in the thread. | ||
|
Deathfate
Spain555 Posts
| ||
|
patochaos
Argentina160 Posts
I usually wear XL or XXL depending on the brand of the clothes, so I guess that's a 110-120 Korea? I'll wait for more details on how to order. | ||
|
K_ Takahashi
United States203 Posts
![]() | ||
|
banana
Netherlands1189 Posts
| ||
|
Oedi
Canada265 Posts
| ||
|
iSiN
United States1075 Posts
On December 17 2009 23:53 noth1n wrote: Those uniforms look sweet on paper, wonder how they will turn out/fabric used. Highly interested in jacket + pantsu! if you read the thread you would know that it's jacket and long sleeve k-swiss shirt only. | ||
|
Zzoram
Canada7115 Posts
Is a US Medium size 100? | ||
|
Flicky
England2675 Posts
On December 17 2009 18:52 zatic wrote: Holy shit at the Jackets they look incredible! I am so gonna get me one of those. Thanks so much Susie! Dude, you would look totally fucking pimp in that jacket. No homo. The jackets are pretty awesome. I may have to order me one. I'm sure I got the money somewhere. | ||
|
JiYan
United States3668 Posts
| ||
|
emperorchampion
Canada9496 Posts
EDIT: On December 17 2009 23:13 Battle wrote: Do i have to send money to my paypal acc? normally when i pay via paypal i dont need to send the money since i have a credit card registered ( paying thing on webs like esl) . Can someone clear me this and if i have to, a little guide would be nice! Check the next page yo~ Forgot to add this: THANKS LILSUSIE!! | ||
|
FOX-skY
Germany42 Posts
i think overall (jacket - long sleeve - shipping) it would be about 150€ to germany | ||
|
Xxio
Canada5565 Posts
On December 18 2009 03:01 emperorchampion wrote: Oh snap I want a shirt, only $55 Canadian. yeah me too ! | ||
|
royalscion
United States4 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
|
|
|