• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:35
CEST 01:35
KST 08:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8692 users

[Swag] Hwaseung Oz Uniforms - Page 12

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 27 Next All
zeppelin
Profile Joined December 2007
United States565 Posts
December 17 2009 02:32 GMT
#221
I will definitely order a shirt
Deathfate
Profile Joined November 2008
Spain555 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-17 02:43:22
December 17 2009 02:40 GMT
#222
I will order a shirt for sure!! i think it will be the 50 euros best spent ever. If someone can find a picture of the shirt (even if it is a player wearing it) would be awesome.

For those who are thinking about the size i just found this ( i dont know if it is correct) :

Size Converter
Feel the power of the zerg swarm.
ToeJam
Profile Joined April 2009
United States282 Posts
December 17 2009 02:51 GMT
#223
Thanks for all the work you're doing susie. The long sleeved shirt looks really nice. I guess I will have to figure out what size I am now :D
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9827 Posts
December 17 2009 02:52 GMT
#224
:O

screw it im getting a jacket. now. i'd be a hog and get a shirt too, but that'd be mean.

is this about $75? i'd be willing to pay that
boomer hands
ToeJam
Profile Joined April 2009
United States282 Posts
December 17 2009 02:56 GMT
#225
From the Won calculator supplied, it seems the shirts are ~50$USA and the jackets are ~110$USA worst scenario.
meep
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1699 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-17 03:24:23
December 17 2009 02:57 GMT
#226
Too bad the pants aren't gonna be sold, I was planning to get everything
But beggers can't be choosers! <3 Thanks Susie!
閑静 しずか (ノ・_・)ノ
Wohmfg
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United Kingdom1292 Posts
December 17 2009 02:57 GMT
#227
OMFG this is amazing lilsusie! Thanks for doing this. Am I willing to sink 80 bananas on a progamer jacket for a team that I don't really care about and that I'll probably never wear?

FUCK YEAH I AM!

I'm almost positive I'll be getting one of those sweet ass jackets. So sick.
BW4Life!
Carthac
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States393 Posts
December 17 2009 02:57 GMT
#228
On December 17 2009 11:57 meep wrote:
But betters can't be choosers! <3 Thanks Susie!


Close enough :p
LonelyMargarita
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
1845 Posts
December 17 2009 03:11 GMT
#229
I'm in for a jacket if it's the ones pictured. Almost surely in for a shirt too, but I'd want to see pics first.
I <3 서지훈
HKriceboy88
Profile Joined October 2009
United States248 Posts
December 17 2009 03:23 GMT
#230
Yay Oz jackets! They look totally sick, thanks for doing this Susie.
Heros- Jaedong, Day9
eNoq
Profile Joined June 2009
Netherlands502 Posts
December 17 2009 03:40 GMT
#231
Can't wait! hope my paypal account gets done before the sales are over
Proburu
iSiN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1075 Posts
December 17 2009 03:41 GMT
#232
I'll be getting both of these most likely lol so much money but so so worth it.
Grouty @HoN/PCKJ <--<333 || Jaedong Fan Cafe GFX
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
December 17 2009 03:45 GMT
#233
Oh wow, I'm definitely interested in this, getting a Korean jacket based on a Progaming team would be baller.... Probably or might get both... I gotta start saving up money, depositing them in my account enough so I can afford it... but hey, all for a good cause, me!

I'm a SKT1 fan but anything related to Proteams works for me! ^_^
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-17 04:34:59
December 17 2009 04:30 GMT
#234
http://www.fomos.kr/board/board.php?mode=photo_list&edit_num=2519&db=photo

Here you go. These jackets, and long sleeve shirt.

The print copies I got today:

[image loading]


[image loading]
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
Imagist
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Australia484 Posts
December 17 2009 04:30 GMT
#235
I'd buy a shirt, just got to get the paypal thing sorted out.

Susie - I may PM you directly about that in the next day or two.
I enjoy Starcraft when I'm not too busy being dynamic and attractive.
deathgod6
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States5064 Posts
December 17 2009 04:36 GMT
#236
Dang, those jackets look awesome! Maybe I'll treat myself and get a jacket and a shirt.
4.0 GPA = A rank 5.0 GPA = Olympic --------- Bisu, Best, Fantasy. i ♥ oov. They can get in my BoxeR anyday.
RainmanMP
Profile Joined October 2007
United States1699 Posts
December 17 2009 04:46 GMT
#237
Definitely buying these. Hopefully KT has stuff rolling out soon too! New uniforms are baller!
이영호 FIGHTING! Die Hard KT Rolster and Flash fan.
haxorz
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States138 Posts
December 17 2009 04:51 GMT
#238
Thanks again Susie!!! New uniforms look so sick. I'm definitely in for a shirt - I'll have to think about a jacket.
And theres the GG.
ForTenPoints
Profile Joined February 2009
United States140 Posts
December 17 2009 04:51 GMT
#239
Looks awesome!

Is lilsusie taking orders right now or do we have to wait for the details to be finalized?
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
December 17 2009 04:53 GMT
#240
Wait for things to be finalized please. The guy is gonna email me the prices once he talks with retailer.
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 27 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft435
ViBE119
Nina 117
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13875
firebathero 110
Hyuk 49
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm156
febbydoto81
League of Legends
Doublelift4434
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King71
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5149
Other Games
summit1g8766
FrodaN2219
JimRising 443
mouzStarbuck377
KnowMe220
ArmadaUGS85
Trikslyr18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1143
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 108
• musti20045 31
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 25m
INu's Battles
12h 25m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
15h 25m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 25m
Replay Cast
23h 25m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.