• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:47
CEST 02:47
KST 09:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10032 users

[Swag] Hwaseung Oz Uniforms - Page 19

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 27 Next All
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9828 Posts
December 19 2009 17:22 GMT
#361
On December 20 2009 02:10 So no fek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2009 01:35 Boundz(DarKo) wrote:
I want the CJ jacket.. >__<



If the CJ English store ever opens up, you have no idea how much I hope they sell those jackets. They are seriously the sexiest things I have ever seen.


THERES A CJ ENGLISH STORE?! WHAT?! WHERE?! i haven't heard anything about that
boomer hands
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
December 19 2009 17:24 GMT
#362
On December 20 2009 02:22 majesty.k)seRapH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2009 02:10 So no fek wrote:
On December 20 2009 01:35 Boundz(DarKo) wrote:
I want the CJ jacket.. >__<



If the CJ English store ever opens up, you have no idea how much I hope they sell those jackets. They are seriously the sexiest things I have ever seen.


THERES A CJ ENGLISH STORE?! WHAT?! WHERE?! i haven't heard anything about that


It's a pretty big if when I said "If the CJ....", but:

http://cjentus.com/english/index.html

There's a tab on the top right labeled CJ Entus Shop. It's been there for at least 6 months, I want to say, without any updates.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
mark05
Profile Joined March 2009
Canada807 Posts
December 19 2009 17:30 GMT
#363
im interested for a shirt
yes, I'm MarkOhFive
ghostWriter
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3302 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-19 18:01:56
December 19 2009 18:01 GMT
#364
On December 20 2009 02:08 Boundz(DarKo) wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2009 01:43 ghostWriter wrote:
On December 20 2009 01:35 Boundz(DarKo) wrote:
I want the CJ jacket.. >__<


Ya me too but it says [swag]hwaseung oz for a reason.

Really, I didn't know that. Guess I was having a seizure... ^o^


Well why bother susie by posting in her thread about some other team when she said a bunch of times to stop bothering her about other teams swag or retarded shit like a Jaedong wig.
Sullifam
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
December 19 2009 18:06 GMT
#365
On December 20 2009 03:01 ghostWriter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2009 02:08 Boundz(DarKo) wrote:
On December 20 2009 01:43 ghostWriter wrote:
On December 20 2009 01:35 Boundz(DarKo) wrote:
I want the CJ jacket.. >__<


Ya me too but it says [swag]hwaseung oz for a reason.

Really, I didn't know that. Guess I was having a seizure... ^o^


Well why bother susie by posting in her thread about some other team when she said a bunch of times to stop bothering her about other teams swag or retarded shit like a Jaedong wig.


Probably because people don't read.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
Zzoram
Profile Joined February 2008
Canada7115 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-19 18:26:13
December 19 2009 18:25 GMT
#366
At USD$100 I'm in for a size 100 jacket.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
December 19 2009 20:51 GMT
#367
Yeah im down for the jacket, can't wit till i can preorder
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
ultimanga
Profile Joined July 2009
United States9 Posts
December 19 2009 20:53 GMT
#368
Thanks lilsusie! I'm in for a long sleeve shirt.
kaptnf
Profile Joined December 2009
United States2 Posts
December 19 2009 23:09 GMT
#369
dont care how much these babies cost. count me in!
Khul Sadukar
Profile Joined August 2009
Australia1735 Posts
December 20 2009 06:18 GMT
#370
Awesome!

Tx Susie. Think i'll go for a shirt even though the jackets look pimp. (its summer here)

Can you give us some pre-order details?
I don't want to be part everything. I want to be something. - Weapon X
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
December 20 2009 06:23 GMT
#371
On December 20 2009 15:18 Khul Sadukar wrote:
Awesome!

Tx Susie. Think i'll go for a shirt even though the jackets look pimp. (its summer here)

Can you give us some pre-order details?



What type of details are you looking for?

Shirts will probably be $50, Jackets will probably be $100.

And she still has to get shipping sorted out, for which she has to go to the post office. Earliest estimate for preorders being up, from what I've seen, is Monday. So as early as the next 24 hours or so, given that it'll be Monday in Korea then.

I'm sure that she'll provide more details then, once she has everything sorted out.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
Ruken
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States858 Posts
December 20 2009 06:24 GMT
#372
Looks like I'm going to get a jacket if they're around $100.
MIK Terran
Skeksis
Profile Joined December 2009
United States45 Posts
December 20 2009 06:26 GMT
#373
Thanks a bunch lilsusie! I was just curious though, it seems that A LOT of people are interested and want shirts and jackets. I am new to this so please don't bash me too much, but will their be enough shirts and jackets for everyone that wants them or will they sell out and some people will not be able to get them? : )
Macro Macro Macro
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
December 20 2009 06:28 GMT
#374
On December 20 2009 15:26 Pown wrote:
Thanks a bunch lilsusie! I was just curious though, it seems that A LOT of people are interested and want shirts and jackets. I am new to this so please don't bash me too much, but will their be enough shirts and jackets for everyone that wants them or will they sell out and some people will not be able to get them? : )


As I understand it (though I could be wrong), she only told the guy at Oz, that she would have about 150-200 people ordering shirts, and 50 people ordering jackets. That was in order to work out a price for bulk. I'm assuming that since this is all being custom made for us, there will be plenty for those willing to order.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
eNoq
Profile Joined June 2009
Netherlands502 Posts
December 20 2009 09:25 GMT
#375
Definitely interested in both a jacket and shirt.
But holy cow the shipping cost is iiiiiiiinsane
Proburu
Deathfate
Profile Joined November 2008
Spain555 Posts
December 20 2009 11:19 GMT
#376
On December 20 2009 18:25 eNoq wrote:
Definitely interested in both a jacket and shirt.
But holy cow the shipping cost is iiiiiiiinsane


I think she didnt tell us the shipping price yet so i think u r wrong
Feel the power of the zerg swarm.
eNoq
Profile Joined June 2009
Netherlands502 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-20 12:30:46
December 20 2009 12:30 GMT
#377
On December 20 2009 20:19 Battle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2009 18:25 eNoq wrote:
Definitely interested in both a jacket and shirt.
But holy cow the shipping cost is iiiiiiiinsane


I think she didnt tell us the shipping price yet so i think u r wrong


I think you're dumb, since 0.2 kilo's from Korea to Canada was already 70 Dollars.
Go figure.
Proburu
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-20 14:50:11
December 20 2009 14:48 GMT
#378
On December 20 2009 21:30 eNoq wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2009 20:19 Battle wrote:
On December 20 2009 18:25 eNoq wrote:
Definitely interested in both a jacket and shirt.
But holy cow the shipping cost is iiiiiiiinsane


I think she didnt tell us the shipping price yet so i think u r wrong


I think you're dumb, since 0.2 kilo's from Korea to Canada was already 70 Dollars.
Go figure.


That's via UPS, though. Of course they're going to be more expensive. I don't know how the post office is in Korea, but here, you can ship a package with a tracking number and insurance, usually for about half of what UPS charges.

For example, I just looked up shipping charges on both the USPS site, and UPS. From my area to Seoul, the cost for a 1.5 pound package with USPS, including $200 of insurance, is $40 in store, or $37 online, guaranteed by the 26th of December (if I shipped the 21st). With UPS, the cheapest option is 89.13, guaranteed by the 28th.

Since Susie hasn't stated who she'll be shipping with, and the UPS page posted a few back wasn't by her, there's no set figure for shipping yet. So there isn't any use speculating, and flinging insults, until she tells us what it's going to be.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-20 15:18:14
December 20 2009 15:16 GMT
#379
Excuse me if I'm misunderstanding. @ around $150 plus shipping I would take a shirt (size 110) and a jacket for sure.

Can we preorder yet? It looks like we can't but I need to know for sure because I absolutely can't miss this opportunity.

Thanks!! <3 Lilsusie. Seriously I'm so excited.

Edit: Guess we can't preoder yet. I'll be checking the thread every now and then. Cheers =)
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
miseiler
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States1389 Posts
December 20 2009 15:23 GMT
#380
Definitely excited for this. Those shirts are badass.
"Jinro soo manly wearing only a T-Shirt while the Koreans freeze in their jackets" -- Double_O
"He's from Sweden, man. We have to fight polar bears on our way to school." -- Yusername
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 27 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings88
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O158
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 188
ProTech17
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1000
ZZZero.O 158
Bale 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm200
League of Legends
Doublelift4683
Counter-Strike
minikerr22
Other Games
summit1g11822
JimRising 707
C9.Mang0346
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP124
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 13m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 13m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 13m
Replay Cast
22h 13m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.