• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:13
CEST 03:13
KST 10:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6978 users

The Official Blazblue Thread - Page 8

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 24 Next All
Amarxist
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States371 Posts
July 06 2009 08:12 GMT
#141
Actually reading an interview with the guys at BackBone (who did the implementation for the netcode for HDR) said that it's actually better to have access to a games source code and implement GGPO style netcode then it is to do it on a emulator. That being said I know BlazBlue did not specifically use GGPO because at the point in the development it wasn't feasible, however they did have a consultant from BackBone come and aid them into fine tuning their netcode.

The 360 netplay is fantastically good. I'm getting slaughtered though since I haven't really played a fighting game until recently, there's much to learn and Taokaka is a unwieldly character. Although, i'm having a ton of fun.

For anyone who wants to watch some really awesome matches of BB, you can check out manakan's (an amazing Litchi who qualified for SBO) nicovideo account, playlist is here for those who have a nico account:
http://www.nicovideo.jp/mylist/9644314
☺ ☻
MCMcEmcee
Profile Joined April 2008
United States1609 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-06 10:35:04
July 06 2009 10:33 GMT
#142
manakan hasn't qualified for SBO :V he's still a good player tho
[iHs]MCMcEmcee@UFO | のヮの
sung_moon
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10110 Posts
July 06 2009 19:33 GMT
#143
gg's ginseng

thanks for the ass kicking
Forever Young
zizou21
Profile Joined September 2006
United States3683 Posts
July 06 2009 21:39 GMT
#144
Yo I was thinking about checking this game out :D
Is it worth it? sung_moon :D ?
its me, tasteless,s roomate LOL!
Trumpet
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1936 Posts
July 07 2009 00:11 GMT
#145
Ginseng's Jin is quickly becoming the bully of PSN BlazBlue D:

Trying to learn some slow field combos purely for the annoying factor now, just for that haikuman.
Ginseng
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States268 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-07 00:56:23
July 07 2009 00:18 GMT
#146
Bastard slow fields.

ggs sung_moon and Trumpet, my Hakumen isn't ready apparently :/

zizou, go ahead and try out the game, and if you decide to play online with TLers, let me or them know.

Which reminds me, do you guys want to do a "TL BB session" on psn sometime this week?
Contact me via the following: Twitter: @notginseng | Discord: Ginseng#9638
sung_moon
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10110 Posts
July 07 2009 00:35 GMT
#147
On July 07 2009 09:11 Trumpet wrote:
Ginseng's Jin is quickly becoming the bully of PSN BlazBlue D:

Trying to learn some slow field combos purely for the annoying factor now, just for that haikuman.


haha yea... when i face his jin i can barely move

and yea zizzou.... def. get the game
Forever Young
Eti307
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
Canada3442 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-07 12:52:57
July 07 2009 12:52 GMT
#148
why are you all playing on PSN I'm lonely on xbox live and I need coaching and practice partners... I'm pretty bad hahaha
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
July 07 2009 14:28 GMT
#149
On July 07 2009 21:52 Eti307 wrote:
why are you all playing on PSN I'm lonely on xbox live and I need coaching and practice partners... I'm pretty bad hahaha


If you look at the list of XBL and PSN players on the second post, there's twice as much XBL players. Add me up--I'll play you, although I'm kinda bad too lol. Hard to differentiate between levels of bad at this point though as most players have no idea wtf is up. Hopefully the connection between southeast US and Quebec is better than or at least similar to that between east and west coast US.
Eti307
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
Canada3442 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-07 14:48:01
July 07 2009 14:45 GMT
#150
I'm terribad as well, let's practice! who do you play? I'm playing Jin right now

oh and I know there are more xbl players listed but the only ones active in this thread are the psn ones it seems
H
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
New Zealand6138 Posts
July 07 2009 14:57 GMT
#151
One of the other XBL players complained to me that nobody from TL was playing him or had requested to do so, lol. Maybe u niggas need to be more PROACTIVE
[iHs]HCO | のヮの | pachi & plexa ownz | RIP _
.Ix
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Philippines266 Posts
July 07 2009 15:16 GMT
#152
Did anyone else notice Rachel's Astral Heat translation - Clownish Calendula? I think the second word makes much more sense as Calentura, which roughly means "fever" in Spanish... I think.
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
July 07 2009 16:17 GMT
#153
On July 07 2009 23:45 Eti307 wrote:
I'm terribad as well, let's practice! who do you play? I'm playing Jin right now

oh and I know there are more xbl players listed but the only ones active in this thread are the psn ones it seems


I play v-13 but am thinking about starting Hack-u-man as a sub. With boss characters I'm unbeatable obviously. (actually I generally look to play the relatively low-apm style characters in every game) I need a lot of practice against Jin, even bad ones, so this is good.

I'll be on most days at night sometime, but not today. Tomorrow? friend add me on XBL and/or PM me, thanks.
Eti307
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
Canada3442 Posts
July 07 2009 16:57 GMT
#154
yeah I'll add you when I get off work
junny
Profile Joined October 2007
United States174 Posts
July 07 2009 17:59 GMT
#155
On July 07 2009 09:18 Ginseng wrote:
Which reminds me, do you guys want to do a "TL BB session" on psn sometime this week?


hey, I want to join you guys in that!

I got the game not too long ago, and i've been playing Rachel. I love her traps and how she can pressure once she gets them out, especially in the corner.

PSN ID: mitsuyubi
Champaign, Illinois

I'm sure sung_moon knows me, I think. I played a couple matches with him, and it was refreshing to play people that actually did combos instead of mash.
sung_moon
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10110 Posts
July 07 2009 18:27 GMT
#156
On July 08 2009 02:59 Ghoflz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2009 09:18 Ginseng wrote:
Which reminds me, do you guys want to do a "TL BB session" on psn sometime this week?


hey, I want to join you guys in that!

I got the game not too long ago, and i've been playing Rachel. I love her traps and how she can pressure once she gets them out, especially in the corner.

PSN ID: mitsuyubi
Champaign, Illinois

I'm sure sung_moon knows me, I think. I played a couple matches with him, and it was refreshing to play people that actually did combos instead of mash.


lol yea... i was the guy playing ragna haha

her one combo with the double hop drill thing is pretty painful
Forever Young
Ginseng
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States268 Posts
July 07 2009 19:25 GMT
#157
Guess I'll practice more Hakumen when I get home...
Contact me via the following: Twitter: @notginseng | Discord: Ginseng#9638
MiniRoman
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
Canada3953 Posts
July 07 2009 20:25 GMT
#158
I'm probably gonna buy this soon now that I have more time on mah hands. Been playing a lot of BW lately though *gasp*
Nak Allstar.
Kingkosi
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States1215 Posts
July 07 2009 21:37 GMT
#159
TL XBL stand up! Lets play today i'm off and I got a half of pretendo!
Twitter: @KingKosi
SayaSP
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Laos5494 Posts
July 07 2009 22:07 GMT
#160
Kingkosi buy me bb
[iHs]SSP | I-NO-KI BOM-BA-YE | のヮの http://tinyurl.com/MLIStheCV , MLIS.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings63
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 142
RuFF_SC2 31
ProTech14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15348
Rain 2266
Artosis 622
Bale 16
League of Legends
Doublelift3772
Counter-Strike
taco 265
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox673
Mew2King192
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor981
Other Games
summit1g8558
Day[9].tv655
JimRising 542
PiGStarcraft334
C9.Mang0248
ArmadaUGS69
ViBE55
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream87
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 146
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP53
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv655
• Scarra574
• Shiphtur191
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11h 47m
OSC
20h 47m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 8h
Online Event
1d 9h
FEL
1d 14h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.