• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:38
CEST 18:38
KST 01:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)57Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8478 users

The Official Blazblue Thread - Page 18

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 24 Next All
deotrip
Profile Joined October 2007
Germany119 Posts
August 10 2009 12:21 GMT
#341
PSN: deotrip
Bill307
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Canada9103 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-10 15:39:49
August 10 2009 15:39 GMT
#342
On August 10 2009 15:29 Trumpet wrote:
It's actually useful in tourneys because I can tell right away whether or not my buttons are correct before the match starts (Not that I ever play without checking buttons anyway).

lol, I've noticed that too: if I press C and I get black Taokaka instead of white, then I know the buttons must be wrong. (I, too, always check the buttons regardless, esp. because Taokaka needs the taunt button and this weekend I saw people who set it to any other button besides the main 4, whereas I put it on "hard kick" specifically.)
SayaSP
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Laos5494 Posts
August 10 2009 18:02 GMT
#343
i use Joker ragna
[iHs]SSP | I-NO-KI BOM-BA-YE | のヮの http://tinyurl.com/MLIStheCV , MLIS.
Scooter
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States747 Posts
August 10 2009 21:08 GMT
#344
I'm all about the bananajin yo
My unblocks gets yo curleh mustache wet のωの
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
August 10 2009 22:09 GMT
#345
I like white/white v-13. Default is as good too though, but it's much more common.
Demoninja
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1190 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-11 01:31:42
August 11 2009 01:31 GMT
#346
That's actually a good idea haha. My favorite is the default one but it's way too common so I think I'm gonna go with pink haha.

Edit: I say haha a lot.
SayaSP
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Laos5494 Posts
August 11 2009 02:10 GMT
#347
haha
[iHs]SSP | I-NO-KI BOM-BA-YE | のヮの http://tinyurl.com/MLIStheCV , MLIS.
Ginseng
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States268 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-12 04:53:41
August 12 2009 04:52 GMT
#348


Musou senshouzan!
Contact me via the following: Twitter: @notginseng | Discord: Ginseng#9638
Demoninja
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1190 Posts
August 12 2009 05:09 GMT
#349
LMFAO, why do people play online when they're that bad? >_>
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
August 12 2009 05:29 GMT
#350
Has anyone seen the latest gamechariot matches here? (Not sure if they're re-upped somewhere else) The Ragna=the=EmoEdge user--ぶっぱ in the first two vids--is totally pro with Blood Kain mode.
Ginseng
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States268 Posts
August 12 2009 05:48 GMT
#351
Buppa using Ragna for fun, his main is Jin.
Contact me via the following: Twitter: @notginseng | Discord: Ginseng#9638
SayaSP
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Laos5494 Posts
August 12 2009 20:34 GMT
#352
still don't know who to play

oh well. i havent played tl people in a while ugh
[iHs]SSP | I-NO-KI BOM-BA-YE | のヮの http://tinyurl.com/MLIStheCV , MLIS.
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
August 12 2009 20:39 GMT
#353
On August 13 2009 05:34 SayaSP wrote:
still don't know who to play

oh well. i havent played tl people in a while ugh


Play against me yo. I'm rusty and need practice, and we don't lag so bad.
SayaSP
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Laos5494 Posts
August 12 2009 22:08 GMT
#354
are you on today? next time i have free time is like saturday
[iHs]SSP | I-NO-KI BOM-BA-YE | のヮの http://tinyurl.com/MLIStheCV , MLIS.
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
August 12 2009 22:27 GMT
#355
On August 13 2009 07:08 SayaSP wrote:
are you on today? next time i have free time is like saturday


Maybe later. Don't worry lol, I wasn't waiting alone like a sad panda if that's what you're asking.

Random side note, but I just swapped out my JLF for my LS-32 yesterday (I've owned both for a few months now). Nice? Not sure which I actually prefer though.
SayaSP
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Laos5494 Posts
August 13 2009 00:09 GMT
#356
my ice breaking tactics are not good enough
[iHs]SSP | I-NO-KI BOM-BA-YE | のヮの http://tinyurl.com/MLIStheCV , MLIS.
Demoninja
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1190 Posts
August 13 2009 02:32 GMT
#357
If I were you Myrmidon I'd probably stick with the JLF because most arcade cabs use a JLF in the States. If you never plan on playing in an arcade then just go with either, they both feel great.
omgbnetsux
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
United States3749 Posts
August 13 2009 16:37 GMT
#358
Dear god, I am WAY too used to Street Fighter right now. BlazBlue is confusing the hell out of me.
SayaSP
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Laos5494 Posts
August 13 2009 18:04 GMT
#359
break that mold son
[iHs]SSP | I-NO-KI BOM-BA-YE | のヮの http://tinyurl.com/MLIStheCV , MLIS.
anch
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States5457 Posts
August 16 2009 01:08 GMT
#360
k just got this game pre-owned in gamestop.
now someone find me all the Ragna vids and flowchart plz.

and how the hell do i play against V-13 with Ragna, seem cheap as fuck.
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1205
ComeBackTV 1094
SteadfastSC909
TaKeTV 587
IndyStarCraft 216
Rex151
EnkiAlexander 82
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 909
IndyStarCraft 216
Rex 151
ProTech129
BRAT_OK 29
MindelVK 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 43909
Bisu 1688
Shuttle 629
EffOrt 607
BeSt 461
Larva 455
Soma 368
Mini 360
Light 284
ZerO 188
[ Show more ]
Rush 181
Hyuk 111
firebathero 85
Dewaltoss 79
Mong 66
Pusan 52
Sexy 32
ToSsGirL 32
Trap 21
Terrorterran 17
Bale 17
yabsab 14
Rock 14
Shine 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc8475
qojqva1805
Counter-Strike
fl0m1253
Fnx 787
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1528
Khaldor1175
Other Games
hiko1427
FrodaN1001
DeMusliM367
Livibee180
ArmadaUGS145
KnowMe127
XaKoH 107
QueenE88
Mew2King76
C9.Mang042
XBOCT37
ZerO(Twitch)12
CosmosSc2 11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV215
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream76
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 38
• StrangeGG 31
• Hinosc 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3193
Other Games
• Shiphtur354
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 22m
CranKy Ducklings
17h 22m
Online Event
18h 22m
FEL
23h 22m
AI Arena Tournament
1d
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 2h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.