• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:53
CEST 05:53
KST 12:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8316 users

The Official Blazblue Thread - Page 20

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 24 Next All
Bill307
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Canada9103 Posts
August 20 2009 03:21 GMT
#381
Hmmmm that's a bit far... T_T
Demoninja
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1190 Posts
August 20 2009 04:25 GMT
#382
I play with a friend from Scotland with no noticeable lag during games so it should be no problem. I can play any time this weekend and get destroyed =/
Scooter
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States747 Posts
August 20 2009 07:21 GMT
#383
Hot damn, I've been spending the last week grinding games vs. Robo-Alex (spark) and Wuku. I've gotten better (I can take rounds from Alex and Wuku and man-handle their non-mains) but hot damn the level of competition up here is crazy. I've been aching to play against Veteru since apparently his alt-Jin is pretty sick and I could learn some new things, but he's been a freakin' ghost for the last couple weeks. I'll probably get to play him this weekend at Northwest Majors though.

Anybody from Cali going to Northwest Majors? I'll room you lololoollolo no homo. Veteru said Goryus and the SoCal crew are coming up, but honestly I don't see how Robo-Alex and Veteru don't take 2 of top 3. Wuku would probably take the third spot, but he hasn't recovered from evo swine flu.
My unblocks gets yo curleh mustache wet のωの
Ginseng
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States268 Posts
August 20 2009 08:15 GMT
#384
Most of Norcal is too busy/starting school again so they probably won't come. Veteru has a very good Jin, you can trust me on that :o!
Contact me via the following: Twitter: @notginseng | Discord: Ginseng#9638
Ginseng
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States268 Posts
August 23 2009 08:46 GMT
#385
Bumping this, anyone on PSN up for games now?
Contact me via the following: Twitter: @notginseng | Discord: Ginseng#9638
Demoninja
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1190 Posts
August 23 2009 13:49 GMT
#386
Hey Ginseng, what timezone are you in?
Ginseng
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States268 Posts
August 23 2009 22:23 GMT
#387
Read the front page (Even though the location is off by 15 minutes), or the other posts I made regarding my location...

I'm literally an hour drive away from you btw.
Contact me via the following: Twitter: @notginseng | Discord: Ginseng#9638
Demoninja
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1190 Posts
August 24 2009 00:39 GMT
#388
Ahh, I was just wondering since I see you on in the wee hours of the night Didn't think any sane person played at that late lol.
Ginseng
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States268 Posts
August 25 2009 07:07 GMT
#389
Well, I guess I can be considered insane then :/ anyways I'm on right now if people want to play vs me.
Contact me via the following: Twitter: @notginseng | Discord: Ginseng#9638
SayaSP
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Laos5494 Posts
August 26 2009 19:10 GMT
#390
lol all my chars are trash now that i learned combos but it's so funnnn. also activating blood kain 3 times in a round
[iHs]SSP | I-NO-KI BOM-BA-YE | のヮの http://tinyurl.com/MLIStheCV , MLIS.
Ginseng
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States268 Posts
August 27 2009 05:12 GMT
#391
It's okay, I choke all the time irl.

And blood kain is all sorts of awesome.
Contact me via the following: Twitter: @notginseng | Discord: Ginseng#9638
Bill307
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Canada9103 Posts
August 27 2009 05:47 GMT
#392
If I played Bang, I would be terrible because my entire gameplan would revolve around getting his theme song to play.
Ginseng
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States268 Posts
August 27 2009 06:09 GMT
#393
Fish for counterhit 2Ds into the 4 mark combos~

Either that or be ghetto and just do 2D, j.D, 2B, 6C into w/e.
Contact me via the following: Twitter: @notginseng | Discord: Ginseng#9638
SayaSP
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Laos5494 Posts
August 27 2009 15:23 GMT
#394
my whole ragna game plan is popping blood kain somewhere and doing hell's fang wallbounce combo :V
[iHs]SSP | I-NO-KI BOM-BA-YE | のヮの http://tinyurl.com/MLIStheCV , MLIS.
MCMcEmcee
Profile Joined April 2008
United States1609 Posts
August 28 2009 00:08 GMT
#395
On August 27 2009 15:09 Ginseng wrote:
Fish for counterhit 2Ds into the 4 mark combos~

Either that or be ghetto and just do 2D, j.D, 2B, 6C into w/e.

don't even need CH 2D on some characters :V
[iHs]MCMcEmcee@UFO | のヮの
Demoninja
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1190 Posts
August 28 2009 05:06 GMT
#396
On August 27 2009 14:47 Bill307 wrote:
If I played Bang, I would be terrible because my entire gameplan would revolve around getting his theme song to play.


I don't know what you're talking about. If you get the theme song to play even if you lose you still win.
Ginseng
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States268 Posts
August 29 2009 05:35 GMT
#397
Play me! I know you were on just now playing sf4!
Contact me via the following: Twitter: @notginseng | Discord: Ginseng#9638
d-r
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada4 Posts
August 30 2009 22:00 GMT
#398
West canada, edmonton here. Looking for some challanges. I main rachel, PSN: maelwys

My roommate plays on the same account as Noel. Let's fight~
Smoke weed and competitive game everyday also listen to ill fucking music
Ginseng
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States268 Posts
August 31 2009 02:57 GMT
#399


FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Contact me via the following: Twitter: @notginseng | Discord: Ginseng#9638
Demoninja
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1190 Posts
August 31 2009 06:19 GMT
#400
Yup. Oh and if you guys messaged me and I ignored you, sorry either my cousin was playing or I was eating >_>
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 196
ProTech121
Nina 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2254
Shuttle 1320
Dewaltoss 53
Bale 51
Snow 44
Noble 37
NaDa 27
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm161
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1015
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King322
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor513
Other Games
summit1g8846
JimRising 699
PiGStarcraft329
C9.Mang0318
ArmadaUGS56
ViBE56
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV261
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream89
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• davetesta19
• Letter145
• Response 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo922
• Stunt183
Other Games
• Scarra763
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
9h 7m
OSC
18h 7m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 6h
Online Event
1d 7h
FEL
1d 12h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.