• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:01
CEST 21:01
KST 04:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7961 users

The Official Blazblue Thread - Page 13

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 24 Next All
scbwnewb1
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
95 Posts
July 25 2009 06:14 GMT
#241
saya add me, orionsilver i played alot tonight, (8pm to 2est) haha i do have a mic as well.
SayaSP
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Laos5494 Posts
July 25 2009 17:32 GMT
#242
ok
[iHs]SSP | I-NO-KI BOM-BA-YE | のヮの http://tinyurl.com/MLIStheCV , MLIS.
Kingkosi
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States1215 Posts
July 25 2009 19:09 GMT
#243
I'll try to be on today I got a audition at 2:30 (wish me luck) but if you guys are on late we can get some games in.
Twitter: @KingKosi
Eti307
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
Canada3442 Posts
July 25 2009 19:55 GMT
#244
yeah maybe tonight kosi
saya myrmidon and I just played for a bit,

I like how Saya just got the game and barely played but still have better reactions than me and is able to do more combos.
I guess having little to none background in fighting games really shows lol, I still have a hard time not being overexcited mashing buttons (esp C, fuuuuck)
SayaSP
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Laos5494 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-25 20:17:25
July 25 2009 20:17 GMT
#245
I just mash buttons man

What kind of audition kosi, you gonna be a RAPPER??? jk lol
[iHs]SSP | I-NO-KI BOM-BA-YE | のヮの http://tinyurl.com/MLIStheCV , MLIS.
Retsukage
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States1002 Posts
July 25 2009 21:34 GMT
#246
BlazBlue is so awesome, my favorite char has to be Noel Vermillion
To change is to improve, to change often is to be perfect - Winston Chruchill
Kingkosi
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States1215 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-25 22:17:09
July 25 2009 22:15 GMT
#247
On July 26 2009 05:17 SayaSP wrote:
I just mash buttons man

What kind of audition kosi, you gonna be a RAPPER??? jk lol

haha my friend is a rapper actually and I'm his hype man but it's for acting/modeling. Who's your main in BB saya?

Edit: Retsukage Noel is my main shes fun to play!
Twitter: @KingKosi
Scooter
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States747 Posts
July 25 2009 22:35 GMT
#248
lololooll noel, my friend Tae mains her only because she takes off her hat as her win pose and apparently he thinks it's the sexiest win pose ever. Coincidentally he's the moderator of the Noel forum on dustloop. I shared a bed with him at Evo, he's a sick man.

also carl's sick, his left right mix-up's so fun.
My unblocks gets yo curleh mustache wet のωの
H
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
New Zealand6138 Posts
July 25 2009 22:52 GMT
#249
beret-less Noel for BB #Reload
[iHs]HCO | のヮの | pachi & plexa ownz | RIP _
Eti307
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
Canada3442 Posts
July 25 2009 23:00 GMT
#250
I find carl to be way to hard to learn for me lol
SayaSP
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Laos5494 Posts
July 25 2009 23:25 GMT
#251
I play Litchi and Rachel cause I gotta play high exec with no exec
[iHs]SSP | I-NO-KI BOM-BA-YE | のヮの http://tinyurl.com/MLIStheCV , MLIS.
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
July 26 2009 01:37 GMT
#252
I've played 3 Carls in like 400 matches online. These days if I run into one whose info card says Carl is the player's main, I send a congratulatory message no matter the outcome of the match. Everybody else never see Carl? I swear I've yet to see his entire moveset by this point, since I skipped playing any of the 1p modes (except training).
sung_moon
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10110 Posts
July 26 2009 01:49 GMT
#253
On July 26 2009 10:37 Myrmidon wrote:
I've played 3 Carls in like 400 matches online. These days if I run into one whose info card says Carl is the player's main, I send a congratulatory message no matter the outcome of the match. Everybody else never see Carl? I swear I've yet to see his entire moveset by this point, since I skipped playing any of the 1p modes (except training).


i did play this one carl. he seemed pretty good since he was using a variety of moves and even able to throw loop me. got beat pretty bad since i never faced a carl ever b4 haha


Forever Young
SayaSP
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Laos5494 Posts
July 26 2009 01:49 GMT
#254
Carl is the first char i played against online.
[iHs]SSP | I-NO-KI BOM-BA-YE | のヮの http://tinyurl.com/MLIStheCV , MLIS.
Scooter
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States747 Posts
July 26 2009 01:58 GMT
#255
I haven't played online yet :X The guys I play with most right now are Wuku, TaeSongKim, and Veteru. They rape me, but I'm leveling up pretty fast.
My unblocks gets yo curleh mustache wet のωの
Ginseng
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States268 Posts
July 26 2009 02:15 GMT
#256
On July 26 2009 10:58 Scooter wrote:
I haven't played online yet :X The guys I play with most right now are Wuku, TaeSongKim, and Veteru. They rape me, but I'm leveling up pretty fast.


Don't play online at all, unless you're desperate for matchups vs chars they don't use.
Contact me via the following: Twitter: @notginseng | Discord: Ginseng#9638
anch
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States5457 Posts
July 26 2009 03:06 GMT
#257
getting this game on xbox 360 soon :3 (need to wait for new ixtreme 1.6 mod)

when there is a ps3 price drop, i will see you guys on PSN.
^
+ Show Spoiler +

too cheap at this moment. FML

recently..
got a $45 parking ticket, contesting atm
and just got robbed out of $48 in Paypal, disputing a claim
SayaSP
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Laos5494 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-26 03:38:13
July 26 2009 03:36 GMT
#258
im way to cheap for ps3. maybe if my dad got it that christmas instead of another 360 for the living room :V

and ggs again eti, i can't get past the ice sometimes zzz
[iHs]SSP | I-NO-KI BOM-BA-YE | のヮの http://tinyurl.com/MLIStheCV , MLIS.
Eti307
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
Canada3442 Posts
July 26 2009 03:46 GMT
#259
yeah but your ragna is pretty good, I've been stuck in the corner a few times T_T

I've met about 4-5 Carls and 4-5 Bang onlines so far in about 125 games. The Bangs were all fucking good but the Carls were pretty bad

Saya remind me next time not to pick Tager again hahaha , I suck so bad with slow characters
SayaSP
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Laos5494 Posts
July 26 2009 03:54 GMT
#260
my ragna isnt better i can just do more braindead combos with him than litchi
[iHs]SSP | I-NO-KI BOM-BA-YE | のヮの http://tinyurl.com/MLIStheCV , MLIS.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 221
ProTech147
BRAT_OK 54
JuggernautJason34
MindelVK 29
CosmosSc2 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22413
Shuttle 688
Hyuk 138
White-Ra 126
Dewaltoss 104
firebathero 73
Trap 47
ToSsGirL 28
Sacsri 22
Rock 17
[ Show more ]
Bale 15
Shine 14
Dota 2
Gorgc9885
qojqva1482
Counter-Strike
fl0m1539
Fnx 828
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King103
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2872
crisheroes1234
Khaldor1216
Liquid`Hasu524
Other Games
summit1g4441
FrodaN1582
Beastyqt513
XBOCT272
C9.Mang0185
ArmadaUGS150
QueenE65
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV260
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH337
• StrangeGG 67
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 13
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie889
• Shiphtur261
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 59m
CranKy Ducklings
14h 59m
Online Event
15h 59m
FEL
20h 59m
AI Arena Tournament
21h 59m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 59m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.