• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:36
CEST 16:36
KST 23:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9064 users

[Game] Osu! - Page 336

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 334 335 336 337 338 370 Next
scottyyy
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom796 Posts
December 18 2015 04:23 GMT
#6701
yeah, but I just feel like after 20k playcount and 2 years of trying, I'd rather find something more comfortable. I just don't think I can feasibly get used to large area.
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-18 04:42:10
December 18 2015 04:41 GMT
#6702
I think the best advice is to keep doing different stuff then if you want to improve it, the more skill you have the easier it is to recognise what works/feels good
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
shouri
Profile Joined May 2010
90 Posts
December 18 2015 07:59 GMT
#6703
I always thought it was kind of silly when people mention mods like DT being easier when it's really just about what OD the map is and star difficulty(roughly). I guess circle size is a thing too.

I went from pretty much playing only ar8dt to solely focusing on HR and they have both been pretty similar in terms of how rewarding they've been with PP. I must say though that OD10 is really fun in terms of trying to improve and makes accuracy feel so rewarding which is ironic cause a few months ago I thought I'd never really be a HR player.

maru~
Profile Joined February 2013
2345 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-18 15:26:43
December 18 2015 15:26 GMT
#6704
Ar8dt in the 5-6* range combines easy patterns, high ar (but not too high) and relatively low bpm. It also has high od which increases potential pp values, but at the same time it's not that hard to get good accuracy due to the reasons I pointed out earlier. I tend to have better acc on ar8dt maps compared to lower od nomod maps (but that's also partly due to my inability to play slow streams I guess). As a result, I have several 200+ pp dt plays, but I struggle to get even ~180 pp on nomod maps.
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-19 00:15:50
December 19 2015 00:00 GMT
#6705
I somewhat enjoy OD but not playing out of my league. A 99% FC on an od10 map is down to luck, i can only reliably get about 97.5% on some styles of maps and 90% on other styles.

A while ago, the same was true but for od9. A while before that, od8 - so it's just a matter of time and practice, but before i got better at timing i wasn't even able to recognise a lot of my smaller timing fails


@maru i agree that HR stream maps are hard, but i don't have any of those in like my top 20. Those are often the ones where i'm closer to 90% acc on and have to drop the OD value by 1-2 - however there's a bunch of non-dt maps where you don't have that problem, nomod and HR maps. It's not particularly characteristic of DT mod.

-------

+ Show Spoiler +

Shoji Meguro - The Battle for Everyone's Souls [Morning Star] +NC (100.00%)
^Hardish jumps and reading, OD
246pp


Katy Perry - E.T. [Futuristic] +NC (99.00%)
^Hardish jumps and reading, OD
239pp


Sagara Kokoro - Hoshizora no Ima [S.S] +HR (98.66%)
kinda hard jumps because low circle size, way harder OD
238pp


Harada Hitomi - Kyoumei No True Force [Extra] +HR (99.24%)
repeat 200 times for OD
230pp


Primastella - Koigokoro [Delis' Insane] +NC (98.87%)
not particular hard, repeat map 70 times because of OD
228pp


Drop - Granat [Extra] +HR (97.26%)
small circle size, high OD both killers
220pp


Dreamtale - The Dawn [Superior] +NC (99.74%)
kinda hard but not really jumps, very hard OD
218pp


Sim Gretina - Apples To The Core (Remix) [Insane] +HD,DT (99.23%)
hardish jumps, hard OD
213pp


BoA - I Did It For Love [Hard] +NC (99.81%)
easy everything, very hard OD
206pp


nameless - Theater Love Song [Saut's Extra] (98.68%)
very hard reading because ar9, don't know why it's AR9 when it feels easiest for me around 10.3 - 10.4 if modified
206pp


Kagamine Rin & Len - Streamline Prism [Jumping] +NC (97.05%)
reading jumps OD
205pp


SMiLE.dk - Golden Sky [Insane] +DT (99.04%)
bursts and OD
204pp


Evoluutiomies - Suklaapallit [Mukun Suklaapallit] +NC (98.62%)
not rly sure on this one
204pp


otetsu - Sai afure, Ketsurakusha [Insane] +NC (98.03%)
mainly stream + OD problems.
202pp


Lifetheory - Daisy [Blossom] +HR (98.70%)
low CS jumps and OD
202pp


Suzuyu - Mezameta Asa ni wa Kimi ga Tonari ni (TV Size) [Insane] +DT (97.87%)
??
200pp


Tristam & Braken - Frame of Mind [Chill] (98.72%)
reading difficulties, small CS/OD difficulty with HR on
200pp


Saiya - Remote Control [Insane] +HR (94.71%)
^that acc lol, OD and some restarts to hit the jumps
199pp


Drop - Granat [Insane] +HD,HR (97.82%)
reading and OD
198pp


Actually one of the only things that most of my "good" scores as rated by ppv2 have in common is OD - all of the maps that i would consider hard but don't have hard OD just don't make the rankings. That includes almost all of the nomod od7-8 maps.

The very few maps that are on the list without od9-10 are also the hardest ones for me to read, so i have the opinion that generally nomod maps have harder AR's and too low OD's to compete with many DT/HR maps for the things that PP considers important
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
maru~
Profile Joined February 2013
2345 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-19 00:32:20
December 19 2015 00:29 GMT
#6706
@maru i agree that HR stream maps are hard, but i don't have any of those in like my top 20. Those are often the ones where i'm closer to 90% acc on and have to drop the OD value by 1-2 - however there's a bunch of non-dt maps where you don't have that problem, nomod and HR maps. It's not particularly characteristic of DT mod.

I was referring to nomod maps which often are <200 bpm and tend to have some longer streams, whereas dt is usually >200 bpm and with mostly just bursts instead of longer streams. It's easier for me to acc the latter despite the higher od. Actually, I can't even do bursts well on lower bpm.
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-19 01:06:18
December 19 2015 01:05 GMT
#6707
Sure a fraction of maps are like that but not all
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
maru~
Profile Joined February 2013
2345 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-19 01:13:49
December 19 2015 01:13 GMT
#6708
I didn't say all are.
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-19 05:30:31
December 19 2015 04:04 GMT
#6709
[image loading]

cute! :D

My tablet driver just got uninstalled and replaced with a different version while i was halfway through a map, wtf windows/wacom
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
December 19 2015 17:52 GMT
#6710
Why does she look like she wants to kill herself?
( ・´ー・`)
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
December 20 2015 01:59 GMT
#6711
'Tis the season I suppose.

[image loading]
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-20 12:19:03
December 20 2015 03:41 GMT
#6712
lol

damn hvick made 9 different plays in the 500-600pp range in one playing session, that is impressive



fun map, very hard on aim and timing! I'm trying to use fingers more in place of wrist movement - i'm amazed that it got ranked with that cheering @2:10

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/332532
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-21 07:38:46
December 21 2015 07:16 GMT
#6713
"Ultra Legend"

[image loading]

Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
falconfan02
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States231 Posts
December 21 2015 23:31 GMT
#6714
Finally bit the bullet and got a tablet. Wacom CTL480. Pretty hyped, if it can reduce my shitmisses but even 50% I think I'll see a massive improvement.
scottyyy
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom796 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-21 23:36:39
December 21 2015 23:35 GMT
#6715
On December 21 2015 16:16 57 Corvette wrote:
"Ultra Legend"


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG3gQSFmU8Q


I'm amazed you had the patience to do that. I would get so bored.
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-22 17:05:28
December 22 2015 03:41 GMT
#6716
On December 22 2015 08:31 falconfan02 wrote:
Finally bit the bullet and got a tablet. Wacom CTL480. Pretty hyped, if it can reduce my shitmisses but even 50% I think I'll see a massive improvement.


come talk to me ingame/skype



https://osu.ppy.sh/s/354537

fun map and some improvement with bigger area + higher pen grip, the original is ar9.2 and i could almost do it in a few tries but not quite because reading needs work

--------

Feint - Vagrant (feat. Veela) [Still Alive] (100.00%)
less than a minute ago

206pp

ar9.2 SS YEAHHHHH! <3
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
falconfan02
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States231 Posts
December 22 2015 22:19 GMT
#6717
On December 22 2015 12:41 Cyro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2015 08:31 falconfan02 wrote:
Finally bit the bullet and got a tablet. Wacom CTL480. Pretty hyped, if it can reduce my shitmisses but even 50% I think I'll see a massive improvement.


come talk to me ingame/skype


Ah, I saw you online earlier but hadn't seen this message yet. Can you PM me your skype?
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
December 23 2015 06:09 GMT
#6718
Done
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
December 24 2015 06:13 GMT
#6719
[image loading]

Finally passed United without Nofail. Sure its Halftime, but I'm only rank ~82k
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
Rizare
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada593 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-24 23:37:13
December 24 2015 19:30 GMT
#6720
And now, let's see if I'll regret this or not. Got what seems to be a Das Keyboard Model S Cherry Brown.

Edit: As expected, AR9 went from barely maybe playable to unplayable. I could manage Sagara Kokoro - Hoshizora no Ima before, but not the case anymore. Doesn't help that I haven't played for at least a year and I have a different mouse.
Prev 1 334 335 336 337 338 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1124
RotterdaM657
SteadfastSC291
TKL 241
Rex128
CosmosSc2 41
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 657
SteadfastSC 291
TKL 241
Rex 128
ProTech90
CosmosSc2 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45756
Calm 3388
Shuttle 2672
Jaedong 1759
Horang2 727
Mini 519
actioN 431
Rush 418
Stork 415
EffOrt 387
[ Show more ]
Soulkey 368
Soma 349
ZerO 246
BeSt 219
Larva 194
Snow 194
firebathero 125
Mong 119
Zeus 95
hero 79
Mind 78
910 71
sorry 63
Free 60
Hyun 52
Sharp 51
Yoon 50
Shine 40
Shinee 39
PianO 34
Pusan 28
ToSsGirL 25
JYJ 25
Bale 20
HiyA 18
Terrorterran 18
Aegong 17
Killer 17
Sexy 17
Rock 14
Hm[arnc] 13
scan(afreeca) 12
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5203
Dendi1274
420jenkins33
Counter-Strike
fl0m2623
Fnx 624
x6flipin14
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King141
ChuDatz30
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko389
Other Games
singsing2224
hiko838
Liquid`RaSZi486
crisheroes359
B2W.Neo320
dupreeh238
ceh9231
DeMusliM206
Khaldor200
Livibee195
Pyrionflax181
Liquid`VortiX137
Trikslyr85
QueenE64
Hui .41
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 447
Other Games
BasetradeTV229
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH238
• mYiSmile117
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1860
• Jankos1643
• TFBlade566
Other Games
• Shiphtur665
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 24m
The PondCast
19h 24m
INu's Battles
20h 24m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.