• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:59
CEST 03:59
KST 10:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6869 users

[Game] Osu! - Page 334

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 332 333 334 335 336 370 Next
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
November 26 2015 22:27 GMT
#6661
When you first touch mech keyboard, you will probably be using way too much force on the keys so keep that in mind and tap super lightly

i like the feedback on browns but if not brown i would try red
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Rizare
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada593 Posts
November 26 2015 22:33 GMT
#6662
On November 27 2015 07:27 Cyro wrote:
When you first touch mech keyboard, you will probably be using way too much force on the keys so keep that in mind and tap super lightly

i like the feedback on browns but if not brown i would try red

Thanks. I'll come back to this thread when time is near for new keyboard It'll likely be in a month everything goes back to normal for me. How have things been for last month?
deakachu
Profile Joined December 2012
103 Posts
November 27 2015 08:21 GMT
#6663
Some say black switches are good for stamina because it's easy to tap lighter (less far) with more resistance. Unless you are top 10 I doubt it really makes a huge difference, you will get used to any type. Browns are nice all rounders and not too loud though.

Laurens
Profile Joined September 2010
Belgium4558 Posts
November 27 2015 08:31 GMT
#6664
That Cookiezi unban post made Reddit frontpage and I ended up watching some of his vids. Insane.

How do you play with the pen though? All clicks are done with keyboard and you are only using the pen to move the cursor?
abuse
Profile Joined April 2011
Latvia1946 Posts
November 27 2015 10:37 GMT
#6665
On November 27 2015 17:31 Laurens wrote:
That Cookiezi unban post made Reddit frontpage and I ended up watching some of his vids. Insane.

How do you play with the pen though? All clicks are done with keyboard and you are only using the pen to move the cursor?


yep!
I don't believe you.
issh
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands96 Posts
November 27 2015 11:51 GMT
#6666
Does anyone here have experience with red and black switches? ive been using reds for over a year now, but the steelseries 6g has come on sale for 50eu, tempting to just buy it and see how it is, i often fuck up my streams because i get nervous and the reds are so easy to press, lol.
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-27 11:54:49
November 27 2015 11:53 GMT
#6667
On November 27 2015 07:08 Cyro wrote:
Hey so Yorbon is alive :D

Huehue.

Everytime I anounce to be playing more, I'm playing less and the other way around. My mouse broke though, so there isn't any standard play of decent level.

So I went into taiko, but that became pretty boring after a few weeks (although i liked the concept), and now mania. I'm only 16k right now, so really bad, but there's some decent improvement.


On the keyboard discussion. I play with reds, and it's fine, but I find the lack of feedback a bit annoying. It feels 'too light' for me. When I spoke to another person, who both used reds and blues, he told me he experienced the same thing. Now it's of course a personal thing, but i do feel lightness can be a drawback. In terms of speed ceiling, i know that happystick plays (or at least has played) with blues, so heavier keys do not necessarily cap your speed significantly (it might, of course, dependent on personal disposition).

edit: that timing, lol..
i have no experience with blacks, unfortunately.
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-27 12:19:04
November 27 2015 12:11 GMT
#6668
Blacks are just heavier reds (linear, no feedback), but they're harder to press than brown/blue

Blue requires you to raise the key a certain amount before it can be pressed again which can be disadvantageous/annoying. Brown has the physical bump in it on actuation but doesn't require that

I've only used browns myself but i'd like to try red/black, i still think i'd prefer browns

On November 27 2015 17:31 Laurens wrote:
That Cookiezi unban post made Reddit frontpage and I ended up watching some of his vids. Insane.

How do you play with the pen though? All clicks are done with keyboard and you are only using the pen to move the cursor?


That's how most play is done, all keyboard clicking with a hand dedicated to cursor movement (mouse or tablet)
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
November 27 2015 18:14 GMT
#6669
Browns have been my favorite although I must admit I've never tried reds (just blues/black/brown). My blues are great for typing but I use my das (which has browns) for most of my gaming.
Administrator
issh
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands96 Posts
November 27 2015 18:43 GMT
#6670
Overall i really like reds, but its easy to make mistakes because its so light to press, now im really tempted to try out browns, unfortunately all the boards ive come across are quite a bit more expensive.

I've had a board with blues before and i honestly felt like i was much slower on them, and i really dislike the sound aswell.

Guess ill save up abit more and go with browns afterall, i've only heard good things so far.
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-28 18:42:05
November 28 2015 17:08 GMT
#6671
I think there's a hard map with this music but i lost it!


any link?

Also my sliders are fading when i use HD, disappearing before they are even finished, what skin thing is that?
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
maru~
Profile Joined February 2013
2345 Posts
November 28 2015 22:09 GMT
#6672
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/525278&m=0 ?


That's just the way HD works now.
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-28 23:45:07
November 28 2015 23:40 GMT
#6673
That's just the way HD works now.


We have to remember the second half of sliders now? o.0

And yeah, that's it thanks! Get Down AR10 7.7 star
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
maru~
Profile Joined February 2013
2345 Posts
November 29 2015 00:21 GMT
#6674
They're fading out like notes, I guess it makes sense? I don't play HD anyway though.
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-29 04:22:01
November 29 2015 01:44 GMT
#6675
It's a bit weird, especially in some situations. I was failing/breaking because i followed them by eye before 100% of the time, rather than remembering flashlight style. Some sliders you're basically done with and the fade doesn't change anything, others it's quite hard for. How long has that been a thing?

-------

Reading is frustrating me again, but comparing to other players anywhere near rank, my reading at moderately high densities still seems awesome (yet not good enough?)

+ Show Spoiler +
I have a short list of maps worth 200+ that i've fc'd fairly easily on ar10 without stressing aim, but trip me up every time with 1-3 misses on ar9.0 - 9.4. I've had the same top score for a year, i'm miles better than i used to be in every way that i can think of except probably high density reading and it really really shows when i can't just replace half of my top 10 overnight like i should be able to.

Here is example, several plays and best one about halfway in vid


100% reading, not aim issue (my mouse comfort level is 8/10, tablet 12/10) even though it looks like it

i realize this post also puts a lot of emphasis on PP; that's just as a judge of ability to FC decent maps which i feel is completely missing at the moment
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
November 29 2015 08:17 GMT
#6676
Ugh, I'm getting a stuttering issue and I can't figure out how to fix it. I've tried everything from switching audio outputs to physically uninstalling my sound card, and I consistantly get stuttering. I've posted on the forums, but no solution yet.
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
November 29 2015 10:16 GMT
#6677
Check your DPC latency with latencymon

~50 is a good number, 1k+ is very bad
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-30 01:36:50
November 29 2015 20:02 GMT
#6678
My highest reported DPC latency is 445.6.... coming from cmudaxp.sys (C-Media audio wmd driver)

In the stats, it shows Osu is causing a lot of Hard pagefaults though. That might be the cause, but I don't know nor would I know how to fix it.

Edit: Uninstalling AVG fixed it somehow.
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
November 30 2015 13:41 GMT
#6679
Edit: Uninstalling AVG fixed it somehow.


It's not at all surprising for AV programs like that to cause issues
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-04 06:26:41
December 02 2015 05:14 GMT
#6680
nameless - Theater Love Song [Saut's Extra] (98.68%)

206pp


oneshot during warmup on stream lol reading

------

Cookiezi is getting some decent scores

DragonForce - Cry Thunder [Legend] (99.65%)

455pp


^only person to FC still and he's done it multiple times



Konuko - Toumei Elegy [Ultimate Reverberant Gonkanau] (99.15%)

525pp
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Prev 1 332 333 334 335 336 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 174
ProTech127
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15338
Rain 1420
GuemChi 914
sorry 41
Bale 13
NaDa 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever426
NeuroSwarm219
LuMiX0
League of Legends
JimRising 546
Counter-Strike
taco 469
minikerr33
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1091
Mew2King64
Other Games
summit1g7264
WinterStarcraft519
C9.Mang0183
ViBE128
Trikslyr63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick794
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 169
• davetesta36
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt225
Other Games
• Scarra971
• Shiphtur447
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 1m
INu's Battles
9h 1m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
11h 1m
OSC
20h 16m
Replay Cast
21h 1m
OSC
1d 21h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.