• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:22
CEST 11:22
KST 18:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9013 users

[Game] Osu! - Page 325

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 323 324 325 326 327 370 Next
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
August 08 2015 15:13 GMT
#6481
when? :D
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-08 15:40:34
August 08 2015 15:39 GMT
#6482
I mentioned 9 pm (cest) i think, but earlier is fine too
whatever you want!
deakachu
Profile Joined December 2012
103 Posts
August 08 2015 15:58 GMT
#6483
I'm up for mp anytime from now basically.
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
August 08 2015 15:59 GMT
#6484
Ok, then I´ll do some warming up and c ome online
monomo
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany150 Posts
August 08 2015 18:38 GMT
#6485
So, is there a TL multi up?
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
August 08 2015 19:16 GMT
#6486
Yea i guess gonna start playing now
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
August 08 2015 21:11 GMT
#6487
It was nice playing today as well. Next week again at some/an unknown time!
Monomo, if you want to join, add me (DeViezeMan) or search for TL or liquid or something in mp. I'll mention it here if there's some activity
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-09 12:29:52
August 09 2015 11:21 GMT
#6488


good map, finally passed the last stream (the timing feels reaally off especially at the start though)

+ Show Spoiler +
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
skxnt
Profile Joined August 2015
Finland4 Posts
August 09 2015 13:19 GMT
#6489
Yoyo, my friend got an old tablet from his brother, a Trust TB-7300. If anyone has experience with said tablet, are there any decent drivers for it? The one he's using only has options for the macro buttons and not much else. He'd like to make the play area smaller, but there's no option for it :/ I have no experience with tablets, and neither does he.
regard
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-09 14:09:53
August 09 2015 14:07 GMT
#6490
Have not heard of that before, seems to be very big area. Maybe worth selling if it's still worth a lot?
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
skxnt
Profile Joined August 2015
Finland4 Posts
August 09 2015 15:56 GMT
#6491
Probably isn't, Trust is a cheap ass brand and I think it was around 100 euros max when new :d

regard
deakachu
Profile Joined December 2012
103 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-09 20:03:40
August 09 2015 16:18 GMT
#6492
https://driverscollection.com/?H=TB-7300&By=Trust

Then the only thing I can find is from https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/1920632.

"- First of all, have the drivers installed.
- Right Click on the tray icon of the tablet. You can change the area in the 'mapping' options of the tablet. Using about 57% of it's height and forcing proportions should get you a comfortable size (you can change it based on your preference)."

Can't tell if they are instructions for the same tablet, but worth a try. It might be uncomfortable to play on anyway just get a wacom 480.

[image loading]

Just need to do Asphyxia's 5.9* one for all three top scores!
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-09 20:47:51
August 09 2015 20:03 GMT
#6493
100 euros new is more expensive than my tablet lol. (not that i do anything with it..)

During speed training today I wanted to make sure i didn't mash buttons, so i started doing some slow streams in between, and was pleasantly surprised by the results:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Although I'm not surprised to fc that map, I am surprised that I was able to get such accuracies 3 times in a row. Even though it's only od6, being constant during longer streams has always been my weak point, so I'm still quite happy.

Btw, cyro, gratz on the tag4, looks pretty neat! I agree on the timing, indeed, it sounds worse than in game somehow :')

Deakachu, good job gaining dem pp's. Are you past 9k already?
deakachu
Profile Joined December 2012
103 Posts
August 09 2015 20:25 GMT
#6494
I'm at about 9.5k now so pretty close to you, since it seems like your rank decayed pretty damn fast since we last played
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
August 09 2015 20:28 GMT
#6495
Haha, lmao, i just logged onto my smurf to get the screenshot. I didn't notice that could be seen from that screenshot :')
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
August 09 2015 20:35 GMT
#6496
You really shouldn't have three accounts, they are ban happy enough with two
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
deakachu
Profile Joined December 2012
103 Posts
August 09 2015 20:36 GMT
#6497
Risky business. I can't believe I peaked at just over 8k, I'm getting decent pp from my plays now and still not really much closer and it was only a couple months ago. I need a 200pp play asap. I think https://osu.ppy.sh/s/282375 might be the most likely one for me.

+ Show Spoiler +
They (staff) take multi-accounts quite seriously just incase you didn't know, so be careful if you care about your main account. Though you seem to not care about rank at all so maybe it's not a big deal.
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-09 20:48:47
August 09 2015 20:47 GMT
#6498
I've noticed that as long as your not to open about it in osu chat, and keep underground for a while after making your account (first play >180pp is nót a good idea...), they don't seem to notice. Seeing how none of my accounts are very active, I highly doubt I'll be on their radar. Unless one of you wants to be nazi, or their is some staff secretly browsing tl
deakachu
Profile Joined December 2012
103 Posts
August 09 2015 20:51 GMT
#6499
Not going to report you or anything, but I do think multi accounts are bad generally. Never really seen the point either.
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-09 21:06:41
August 09 2015 21:06 GMT
#6500
On August 10 2015 05:51 deakachu wrote:
Not going to report you or anything, but I do think multi accounts are bad generally. Never really seen the point either.

In games with matchmaking it's really bad. In osu i don't really think it matters much. Rank or pp is a very bad indicator of skill in this game anyway, because you can/have to farm it.

I don't really want to go into a discussion on smurfing, but when my rank was around 700, people began to test me whenever i went into a mp room. Even when I said i just wanted to relax, people still chose some crazy 9 star map, resulting in everyone leaving (duh). Or I had to show i could pass big black or something stupid. That's just no fun. So I wanted a smurf. Another reason is wanting to have the positive aspects of chat (having contact with people), and not the negative (people bugging you for stupid reasons). Again, I don't want to go into a discussion, but there are some reasons why someone would want a smurf, besides wanting to troll.
Prev 1 323 324 325 326 327 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 166
EnDerr 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13442
Hyuk 470
Soma 178
Stork 177
actioN 127
Rush 125
EffOrt 86
Mong 78
Bisu 75
Shinee 69
[ Show more ]
NotJumperer 59
Killer 58
ToSsGirL 48
Bale 47
Shine 43
Noble 30
Sharp 30
Hm[arnc] 28
ajuk12(nOOB) 20
yabsab 16
Sacsri 13
HiyA 9
sorry 7
Dota 2
Gorgc1692
League of Legends
JimRising 441
Counter-Strike
olofmeister915
shoxiejesuss912
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King152
Other Games
gofns24263
summit1g7806
singsing1170
ceh9511
crisheroes148
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick691
BasetradeTV148
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 26
• StrangeGG 13
• killerbeecast2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV162
• lizZardDota2157
League of Legends
• Stunt403
Other Games
• Shiphtur721
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
38m
INu's Battles
1h 38m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
3h 38m
OSC
12h 53m
Replay Cast
13h 38m
OSC
1d 13h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.