• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:58
CEST 12:58
KST 19:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
https://www.facebook.com/BreathiZen.USD/ ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7355 users

[Game] Osu! - Page 323

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 321 322 323 324 325 370 Next
deakachu
Profile Joined December 2012
103 Posts
July 30 2015 20:39 GMT
#6441
So did people play any multis yet? Anyone want to play some this week?
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
July 30 2015 23:28 GMT
#6442
On July 31 2015 05:39 deakachu wrote:
So did people play any multis yet? Anyone want to play some this week?

Sorry ):
Like I said, I'll have internet at home from next monday (hopefully).
I'd love to play mp that day
Soularion
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Canada2764 Posts
July 31 2015 16:59 GMT
#6443
http://puu.sh/jki4e/8dfaa04ec9.jpg

AYY LMAO
Aight we 5k now (or very, very soon) boys. Mania world cup hype? [next year maybe!]
Writermaru pls
falconfan02
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States231 Posts
July 31 2015 18:47 GMT
#6444
So, what time are we planning on doing multi next week?
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-01 03:07:01
August 01 2015 03:05 GMT
#6445
On August 01 2015 03:47 falconfan02 wrote:
So, what time are we planning on doing multi next week?
I don't really know. I'm available every day the entire day except tuesday, but I really feel like playing at monday, since i have internet at home at that time for the first time in a few months.
Maru said he can't play at night, so i think i'll be online from around 7 pm latest (provided my internet connection works). I guess anyone could just come joining in after that time. As soon as I see anyone online (i have in my friend list) I'll just poke them about mp'ing. I think I'll update the thread at that moment as well.

I'll be online on skype around that time as well, if you're interested in skype calling during play, contact me via pm (I don't feel like posting my mail address on a public forum).

tldr: there is not really a set time, next monday at least one person (me) will be online from 7 pm.

Please note I'm drunk while typing this.

Edit: The times mentioned are Dutch time. I'm too lazy/drunk to convert it all, sorry.
deakachu
Profile Joined December 2012
103 Posts
August 01 2015 07:41 GMT
#6446
What's your ingame name Yorbon? 7pm CEST is fine for me on Monday. My ingame is the same as my username here so add me in case I forget.
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
August 01 2015 10:56 GMT
#6447
DeViezeMan
falconfan02
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States231 Posts
August 02 2015 21:23 GMT
#6448
Setting a new goal to pass Pretender, United, and World's End now that I think I can finally get past the long streams. Biggest problem now isn't tapping, but the spacing and keeping my aim on point. Had a couple of close runs so soon™
deakachu
Profile Joined December 2012
103 Posts
August 03 2015 00:00 GMT
#6449
Dropped into 5 digits today after decaying 2k over 3 months, managed to farm enough pp to get back into 4 quickly though.
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/228678
Here's a nice nomod farm map for anyone not too highly ranked, the bpm is very manageable.
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-03 05:32:04
August 03 2015 05:01 GMT
#6450
On August 03 2015 06:23 falconfan02 wrote:
Setting a new goal to pass Pretender, United, and World's End now that I think I can finally get past the long streams. Biggest problem now isn't tapping, but the spacing and keeping my aim on point. Had a couple of close runs so soon™


IDK which pretender map that is, but United is actually very hard just because you can notelock and go 100-0 on any one of like 20 streams

Dropped into 5 digits today after decaying 2k over 3 months


The decay is real. I went from rank ~3.3k at 3k PP to rank 4.7k at 4.2k PP in like 9 months

if you're under 10k now, that would have probably been like rank 4k a year ago. I saw some recorded data on this pretty recently but i forgot the exact numbers
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
August 03 2015 10:50 GMT
#6451
I doubled my rank in a few months lol.
I used to be 3 digit with 4,5 k, just after it was introduced

This is btw my first post from home again. Internet is back! \o/
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
August 03 2015 11:07 GMT
#6452
Welcome back :D
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
[16thSq] Kuro
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1221 Posts
August 03 2015 13:45 GMT
#6453
Out of curiosity, anyone playing Taiko mode here?
|| SC2 Info Fairy || Co-founder of CranKy Ducklings || All my links: linktr.ee/16thsquadsanseki ||
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-03 15:39:28
August 03 2015 15:39 GMT
#6454
On August 03 2015 22:45 [16thSq] Kuro wrote:
Out of curiosity, anyone playing Taiko mode here?
I tried it a while back, and it was fun, but in the end i returned to standard. Not sure about others.

I'm online from this moment btw, if anyone want to mp (standard)
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
August 03 2015 20:39 GMT
#6455
Thanks for mp-ing with me today, it was fun :D

Afterwards I tried to get some practice going, and I got some scores i was happy with.

Crack traxxx:
[image loading]

I thought i might as well do the other one:
[image loading]

I wanted to get an A on this one for a very long time (it says 210 bpm, but actually is 240):
[image loading]

And last but not least, another aqo B! I believe it's only 6 stars, but it feels like 8.
[image loading]


Sorry for spamming. I apologize for any inconvience it may cause.
deakachu
Profile Joined December 2012
103 Posts
August 03 2015 21:58 GMT
#6456
Nice scores. MP was fun, if enough people are up for it we should do a weekly lobby.
vaL4r
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany240 Posts
August 04 2015 09:01 GMT
#6457
yes please
You need to play starcraft with a light heart. If you play with a heavy heart, you can't win. -NaDa
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-04 09:51:48
August 04 2015 09:51 GMT
#6458
sry i was really tired yesterday and just went to bed right after eating D:

Yorbon do you like this map~? "TwoThirds & Feint - Epiphany (feat. Veela) [Revelation]"

it's a pretty long od9 jump/stream map. It would be a top score for you and it feels like something that i could do with some practice to perform consistently for a longer period of time
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
August 04 2015 15:48 GMT
#6459
[image loading]

It's happened!
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-04 21:34:40
August 04 2015 21:34 GMT
#6460
Fucking shit man. The jumps at the end of that are fucking cancer lol.
Prev 1 321 322 323 324 325 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings34
CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko223
OGKoka 200
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37647
Calm 3497
Shuttle 1230
Bisu 935
Hyuk 372
Stork 294
actioN 277
Rush 277
Soma 267
Zeus 249
[ Show more ]
Mong 179
EffOrt 102
Last 88
Soulkey 77
Dewaltoss 75
Light 74
Mini 73
Pusan 62
ZerO 56
Shine 52
NotJumperer 42
Shinee 42
Bale 41
Free 40
Killer 40
ToSsGirL 38
Barracks 34
Yoon 32
hero 23
Noble 21
HiyA 20
Sharp 20
sorry 20
Sacsri 19
yabsab 11
Aegong 10
Dota 2
Gorgc4848
League of Legends
JimRising 324
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1300
shoxiejesuss1129
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King120
Other Games
gofns51960
summit1g6675
singsing1574
ceh9583
crisheroes240
DeMusliM161
B2W.Neo87
Khaldor27
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick602
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• LUISG 22
• killerbeecast4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV309
• lizZardDota2111
League of Legends
• Stunt286
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
2m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
IntoTheiNu 90
OSC
2h 2m
OSC
11h 17m
Replay Cast
12h 2m
OSC
1d 12h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 23h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.