• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:26
CEST 18:26
KST 01:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10654 users

[Game] Osu! - Page 321

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 319 320 321 322 323 370 Next
Soularion
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Canada2764 Posts
July 22 2015 21:16 GMT
#6401
On July 22 2015 06:10 Yorbon wrote:
Hello again,

I was busy for a bit (so didn't play as much), and don't have internet at home (temporarily), so have not been online/posted for a while now. Good to see most of you do great stuff, like improving etc :D

Also, Cyro, I read your pm, thanks for messaging, gratz on the big black play
Sorry to read about your rsi, though, i truly hope it gets better soon.

It seems I missed quite some drama. Peppy's a retard, so i don't care about that. Blue dragon leaving pains me somewhat, as I've enjoyed some of his maps, while others seemed terribad. Fanzhen leaving/getting banned is really a loss for me, as he's one of the few mappers i enjoyed playing regardless of my level of play.

I think I'll retire though from competitive play (as in, I'll try to never try to fc a map for pp ever again), but will continue to have fun, and improve (i can't play without that part of osu )

To get to the end of this message, I'll be able to play online again probably from the 3rd of august. Does anyone feel like playing mp with me that time? No hard stuff, just relaxing (maybe max 5.5 stars or so? Or less dependent on the level of people in the room). I thought it might be fun to have a TL room (at least once) again i can even get onto skype (if the fan of my laptop doesn't cause other people too much inconvenience.
It should probably be around 11/12pm dutch time to make it decent for na guys, could any of you comment on that?
I probably won't be online until then, but for anyone who doesn't know me yet (I saw some new names), you can add DeViezeMan if you're interested

I'd be up to hang out and chill, altho I can't play osu!standard for shit so I might just autopilot or something. But yeah, sounds cool! Glad to see people getting back into osu, and the approach of relaxing is generally pretty smart.

I managed to get a couple super good osu!mania plays, which gets me up to around ~7800. My accuracy is so bad, though x.x
Writermaru pls
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
July 22 2015 22:25 GMT
#6402
@ cyro:
Nice to see a new dragonforce map! Although I really hate the music, they seem to have pretty high map potential.
And the halozy map fc really is ridiculous. It's so hard :O That said, I think it's one of the worst maps I've ever played (my mouth literally fell open when I saw it was ranked). I should play it for improvement though *sigh.

@ soularion:
Nice! 7800 on mania seems really impressive. That's completely unreachable for me

It doesnt matter you;re bad at standard. It's just about the fun. I even know some 3/4 star maps, which are really hard to pass with hr, so we could also try those


And in less interesting news, I've actually improved in the the time i didnt play. I got C's on the val maps homework crisis, sabamiso, manima ni and for my soul, which I never did, so that's quite nice. It seems I can actually read ar10.3 a bit now. Maybe it's also because I've finetuned some of my practice regimes the last few days. So I'm quite happy about those things atm :D
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
July 22 2015 22:28 GMT
#6403
osu is the game where you practice really hard and barely improve for 2 months. The you don't play for a week and suddenly become the spawn of cookiezi
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
deakachu
Profile Joined December 2012
103 Posts
July 22 2015 22:47 GMT
#6404
On July 23 2015 07:28 Cyro wrote:
osu is the game where you practice really hard and barely improve for 2 months. The you don't play for a week and suddenly become the spawn of cookiezi


Hope this extends to my 2-3 month break this summer.

+ Show Spoiler +
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
July 22 2015 23:18 GMT
#6405
Hard acc practice:
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/29056

edit to higher od + dt = pretty hard.
It's easily fcable, but the rythms make it pretty hard to get good acc.

I don't know why I'm posting this, but it's a fun map. It's pretty old. It was ranked before i started playing, lol.
maru~
Profile Joined February 2013
2345 Posts
July 22 2015 23:29 GMT
#6406
o/ Yorbon

I'd be up for some mp, but I can't play at night.
Soularion
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Canada2764 Posts
July 22 2015 23:48 GMT
#6407
[image loading]
#birthdaypp
Sitting at 7000 now!
Writermaru pls
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
July 23 2015 07:11 GMT
#6408
I should HT haelequin for some PP. Still can't mash fast enough to pass that thing full speed.
Soularion
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Canada2764 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-23 11:51:23
July 23 2015 11:47 GMT
#6409
On July 23 2015 16:11 Bobbias wrote:
I should HT haelequin for some PP. Still can't mash fast enough to pass that thing full speed.

I almost can. Got multiple runs to the ending, but the ending is just killer. It's like trying to flip a coin heads four or five times in a row. Plus, it'd be 600k-620k score, which ain't as much as 400k HT :/

EDIT : Got to #6500, by the way! Crowning jewel was a 700K run on BBKK. I honestly really like the map, it's becoming one of my favorites from mania.
Writermaru pls
falconfan02
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States231 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-24 04:39:57
July 24 2015 04:15 GMT
#6410
tfw you put on NF to practice a song, accidentally FC it, and it's still your top score...

[image loading]

edit: situation resolved

[image loading]

Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
July 24 2015 04:26 GMT
#6411
gz :D and happy birthday Soularion
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
July 24 2015 04:55 GMT
#6412
My problem with haelequin is that I come out of the first burst with like no life, and dont have enough time to regain enough before the mashfest ending begins. I FC'd that first burst on sight, and then instantly mindblocked it, so I barely survive it now.
maru~
Profile Joined February 2013
2345 Posts
July 24 2015 05:46 GMT
#6413
On July 24 2015 13:15 falconfan02 wrote:
tfw you put on NF to practice a song, accidentally FC it, and it's still your top score...

[image loading]

edit: situation resolved

[image loading]


Hah, exact same acc.
Soularion
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Canada2764 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-24 06:11:49
July 24 2015 06:10 GMT
#6414
On July 24 2015 13:55 Bobbias wrote:
My problem with haelequin is that I come out of the first burst with like no life, and dont have enough time to regain enough before the mashfest ending begins. I FC'd that first burst on sight, and then instantly mindblocked it, so I barely survive it now.

The way I deal with the first burst is just tapping 14-23 to the rhythm- it's passed it about 90% of the time (whenever I stay on rhythm) and manages to live with good life. For me, it's way harder to deal with the ending bursts, because the first one leaves you with no HP and HP9 means you don't have enough time to regen before the second. Mostly just mashmashmash though.

Also I gained ~100 ranks (went up to 6330-ish!) when maniera got dq'd LOL
Writermaru pls
falconfan02
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States231 Posts
July 24 2015 06:23 GMT
#6415
On July 24 2015 14:46 maru~ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2015 13:15 falconfan02 wrote:
tfw you put on NF to practice a song, accidentally FC it, and it's still your top score...

[image loading]

edit: situation resolved

[image loading]


Hah, exact same acc.


lol, didn't even notice that pretty sure I can get that higher too, since it was at the end of a pretty long session and my fingers were tired.

On a related note, does anyone have suggestions for other stream focused pp farming maps? Preferably 185bpm and below.
Soularion
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Canada2764 Posts
July 24 2015 06:29 GMT
#6416
On July 24 2015 15:23 falconfan02 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2015 14:46 maru~ wrote:
On July 24 2015 13:15 falconfan02 wrote:
tfw you put on NF to practice a song, accidentally FC it, and it's still your top score...

[image loading]

edit: situation resolved

[image loading]


Hah, exact same acc.


lol, didn't even notice that pretty sure I can get that higher too, since it was at the end of a pretty long session and my fingers were tired.

On a related note, does anyone have suggestions for other stream focused pp farming maps? Preferably 185bpm and below.

VIVID
literally the best pp map known to man. I tried it for 30 minutes and got a 90pp run.

I had 60% acc
Writermaru pls
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-24 07:13:33
July 24 2015 07:13 GMT
#6417
Levaslater - NNRT [Another] has easier spacing than that map but it's faster and it has a short jumpy section that happens twice and can be difficult to read properly. Overall it's worth about the same PP (my fc is a bit lower acc and 5pp less than that other map)

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/47330
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Soularion
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Canada2764 Posts
July 24 2015 10:45 GMT
#6418
[image loading]
First S over 4*, absolutely stupid acc. Those misses though.. ugh so sloppy
Still, top 6k (and top 100 canada) is getting real close boys!
Writermaru pls
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-24 11:35:50
July 24 2015 11:24 GMT
#6419
Falcon, I don't know how much pp they give, but you can try F.I, BSPower explosion and placebo dying, alle made by angelhoney.
If they're too hard, at least they're good practice

Easier maps (although again, I'm unsure about pp) could be reisen udongein's Poppin' shower and chocopikel's chinese snowy dance. Or you could try AXION by rrtyui (really good map !!)

Edit: @soularion, could you link to me the vivid map? I tried to look for it, but I don't think I could find it.
Soularion
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Canada2764 Posts
July 24 2015 13:48 GMT
#6420
On July 24 2015 20:24 Yorbon wrote:
Falcon, I don't know how much pp they give, but you can try F.I, BSPower explosion and placebo dying, alle made by angelhoney.
If they're too hard, at least they're good practice

Easier maps (although again, I'm unsure about pp) could be reisen udongein's Poppin' shower and chocopikel's chinese snowy dance. Or you could try AXION by rrtyui (really good map !!)

Edit: @soularion, could you link to me the vivid map? I tried to look for it, but I don't think I could find it.

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/315?m=0

It's pretty fast, though, so beware.

Also..
[image loading]
Almost FC'd a 4.2* map LMAO this play is ridic
Writermaru pls
Prev 1 319 320 321 322 323 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 331
Codebar 69
UpATreeSC 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38666
Calm 3743
Bisu 2342
Shuttle 1374
FanTaSy 1307
Mini 548
Hyuk 425
Stork 315
actioN 306
EffOrt 286
[ Show more ]
Barracks 196
firebathero 191
Rush 182
Snow 145
Dewaltoss 104
Zeus 66
Shinee 49
Sharp 36
Killer 35
soO 33
Sea.KH 31
Liquid`Ret 30
Hyun 29
Bale 27
Pusan 26
Free 23
Aegong 20
Yoon 19
PianO 19
Shine 18
HiyA 16
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9028
Dendi1024
XaKoH 269
League of Legends
KnowMe45
Counter-Strike
x6flipin845
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes575
Other Games
singsing2698
hiko1562
FrodaN771
Beastyqt676
mouzStarbuck281
byalli216
Livibee195
Hui .164
Liquid`VortiX149
C9.Mang0110
RotterdaM97
Trikslyr69
Mew2King55
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV343
Other Games
• Shiphtur959
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 49m
Replay Cast
6h 34m
OSC
1d 6h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 17h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.