• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:01
CEST 01:01
KST 08:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9342 users

[Game] Osu! - Page 311

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 309 310 311 312 313 370 Next
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
April 01 2015 06:28 GMT
#6201
gz :D
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
April 02 2015 04:37 GMT
#6202


2:40 - 3:00 dat life bar ^__^
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
April 03 2015 14:53 GMT
#6203
EZ+HD is so much fun^^
It's pretty hard though. Dat 174 combo and 321 unstable rate, lmao.
[image loading]
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
April 03 2015 15:30 GMT
#6204
Touchscreeeeeeeen



THE OVERLORDS ARE EVOLVING
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
vaL4r
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany240 Posts
April 04 2015 17:37 GMT
#6205
fml
You need to play starcraft with a light heart. If you play with a heavy heart, you can't win. -NaDa
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
April 04 2015 18:35 GMT
#6206
valar whats wrong
vaL4r
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany240 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-07 04:21:26
April 07 2015 04:19 GMT
#6207
I felt so strong and well practiced not long ago.. I felt I had figured something out about how to use my body so I can do the superfast jumpspam with ease - stopped playing for just a few.. movement so bad.. horrified. I feared I may have lost what I found from slacking off too soon and not internalizing fully, hence: fml.
Now I have to find it again..
You need to play starcraft with a light heart. If you play with a heavy heart, you can't win. -NaDa
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
April 07 2015 14:43 GMT
#6208
Some days are just weirdly good, some are bad
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
vaL4r
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany240 Posts
April 07 2015 17:09 GMT
#6209
I refuse to accept that it's outside of my control -_-
You need to play starcraft with a light heart. If you play with a heavy heart, you can't win. -NaDa
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-07 17:44:32
April 07 2015 17:44 GMT
#6210
My day to day variance is fairly large unless i play for longer than half an hour (it evens out over longer playing sessions) Some days i can just jump in and within 2-3 minutes i'm playing way above average, while others i play for ages and i can only get to 80-90% of normal capacity
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
April 07 2015 20:31 GMT
#6211
My daily variance can be huge. I've had days where I make a string of scores that completely demolish old records. Then I get other days where I can't seem to even get within a reasonable distance of my 'average' skill level.
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
April 09 2015 08:31 GMT
#6212
Best thing i think is sleep well, take a big dose of caffeine and try playing an hour or so after waking. I'm much more likely to be playing extremely well then
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-11 12:29:16
April 11 2015 09:46 GMT
#6213
God damn my readingggggg


my eyes are just in the completely wrong place during this section
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
April 12 2015 16:23 GMT
#6214


i've definitely improved, sooooooo fun map <3

ar10.2, 225bpm od9.6 and the HP drain isn't too forgiving. This map is a lovable nightmare in a bunch of different ways <3
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
April 12 2015 19:20 GMT
#6215
dat triple post.

What map is that least one?
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
April 12 2015 20:10 GMT
#6216
The map name is in the vid~ Shukusai no Elementalia [insane] i think

nobody would read the thread if i didn't bump it >___>
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
April 12 2015 20:36 GMT
#6217
Does anyone here play taiko? It seems it's not really popular, as I only started it a like 1,5 week ago, and am 8k rank already. It's more fun than i thought. Especially now I've gotten through the standard muscle memory parts.
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
April 12 2015 21:02 GMT
#6218
I tried it a little but i didn't really get it and i had much worse issues with dizzyness etc than with mania
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
April 12 2015 21:32 GMT
#6219
On April 13 2015 06:02 Cyro wrote:
I tried it a little but i didn't really get it and i had much worse issues with dizzyness etc than with mania

Dizziness even? I haven't noticed that yet, although sometimes after long songs, I see everything in my room move, which is quite hilarious.
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
April 12 2015 22:06 GMT
#6220
the way the motion is and what my eyes normally try to do (unless maybe i trained them out of it) just messes me up :D
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Prev 1 309 310 311 312 313 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings0
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech163
Nina 143
ViBE108
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14760
Artosis 563
PianO 18
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever539
canceldota132
NeuroSwarm123
League of Legends
Doublelift3927
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1484
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe48
PPMD40
Other Games
summit1g6591
FrodaN1070
shahzam541
C9.Mang0310
Mew2King23
fpsfer 1
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 40
• RyuSc2 34
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1152
• Shiphtur488
Upcoming Events
OSC
1d
Big Brain Bouts
1d 11h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.