• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:52
CEST 13:52
KST 20:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9780 users

[Game] Osu! - Page 16

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 370 Next
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
November 24 2009 02:04 GMT
#301
On November 24 2009 10:57 WindCalibur wrote:
Stop trying to full combo songs =____=. The way to improve is to play really hard songs and beat them rather than grind through and trying to full combo easy songs.


Bleh... I just get a big sense of satisfaction from full combos. lol
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
noClue
Profile Joined July 2009
United States94 Posts
November 24 2009 02:15 GMT
#302
psh, I rarely full combo songs. I use OSU as a warm-up into other games, TF2 and SC. It helps me get my mouse control up before da matches. I'm perfectly fine with B-A'ing the hardest songs I come across. I think B-A is excellent for someone who doesn't play OSU regularly.

But hey whatever floats ur boat . I just think it's pointless to stress over that ONE NOTE you always miss thru each run.
Synthesis
Profile Joined August 2008
Canada167 Posts
November 24 2009 02:43 GMT
#303
On November 24 2009 11:04 Pokebunny wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2009 10:57 WindCalibur wrote:
Stop trying to full combo songs =____=. The way to improve is to play really hard songs and beat them rather than grind through and trying to full combo easy songs.


Bleh... I just get a big sense of satisfaction from full combos. lol


I don't really care about improving to be honest, the insane songs are hardly any fun for me at all. Everyone near my rank destroys me in terms of skill but I still find Osu quite fun to play. And what Poke said. I dislike having A's where I know I can get an S instead.
ebacho
Profile Joined July 2009
United States193 Posts
November 24 2009 04:05 GMT
#304
Scouting For Girls - Heartbeat

http://osu.ppy.sh/b/35234

Someone wanna beat me? (rank 28)
Proud member of TL's osufam
KawaiiRice
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States2914 Posts
November 24 2009 04:10 GMT
#305
On November 24 2009 11:43 Synthesis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2009 11:04 Pokebunny wrote:
On November 24 2009 10:57 WindCalibur wrote:
Stop trying to full combo songs =____=. The way to improve is to play really hard songs and beat them rather than grind through and trying to full combo easy songs.


Bleh... I just get a big sense of satisfaction from full combos. lol


I don't really care about improving to be honest, the insane songs are hardly any fun for me at all. Everyone near my rank destroys me in terms of skill but I still find Osu quite fun to play. And what Poke said. I dislike having A's where I know I can get an S instead.


Synthesis is the Combat-ex of Osu! ~ Kakaka
@KawaiiRiceLighT
Synthesis
Profile Joined August 2008
Canada167 Posts
November 24 2009 04:36 GMT
#306
kekekekekek
ebacho
Profile Joined July 2009
United States193 Posts
November 25 2009 23:42 GMT
#307
On November 24 2009 06:26 Pokebunny wrote:
Here we go... Somebody top me!

snip

Epik High - One

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/6641



[image loading]
Proud member of TL's osufam
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
November 26 2009 01:56 GMT
#308
T_T blehhh I played that song so much and still suck lol
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
xmShake
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States1100 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-26 03:46:58
November 26 2009 02:16 GMT
#309
[image loading]

[image loading]


Edit: I'm Awesome Part 2:

[image loading]

[image loading]
ebacho
Profile Joined July 2009
United States193 Posts
November 26 2009 21:37 GMT
#310
On November 26 2009 11:16 xmShake wrote:


That's not even fair.
Proud member of TL's osufam
Racenilatr
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States2756 Posts
November 27 2009 16:02 GMT
#311
[image loading]


SUP you guys should try this song, it's so so so fast I'm pretty suprised I actually got 400 combo on it too xD
ebacho
Profile Joined July 2009
United States193 Posts
November 28 2009 03:07 GMT
#312
[image loading]


Knocked xmShake off xD
Proud member of TL's osufam
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
November 28 2009 04:11 GMT
#313
Ebacho zomg go kill yourself

game up 98///98
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
ebacho
Profile Joined July 2009
United States193 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-28 05:04:45
November 28 2009 04:34 GMT
#314
xmShake, Wind and Synthesis are arguably better though, like 1000+ ranks better than me T_T

Edit: and Kawaii
Proud member of TL's osufam
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
November 29 2009 04:59 GMT
#315
B12ad is making a beatmap of Terran Theme 1 (or part of it), I'm probably gonna try and chip in a bit :D
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
fAnTaCy
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States893 Posts
November 29 2009 05:03 GMT
#316
On November 24 2009 13:10 KawaiiRice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2009 11:43 Synthesis wrote:
On November 24 2009 11:04 Pokebunny wrote:
On November 24 2009 10:57 WindCalibur wrote:
Stop trying to full combo songs =____=. The way to improve is to play really hard songs and beat them rather than grind through and trying to full combo easy songs.


Bleh... I just get a big sense of satisfaction from full combos. lol


I don't really care about improving to be honest, the insane songs are hardly any fun for me at all. Everyone near my rank destroys me in terms of skill but I still find Osu quite fun to play. And what Poke said. I dislike having A's where I know I can get an S instead.


Synthesis is the Combat-ex of Osu! ~ Kakaka


him AND pokebunny are the combat-ex'S of osu...sorry kawaii, had to correct you here =P
President of Doctor Helvetica Fan Club...PM to join. Members--4, Most recent: Archas
VorcePA
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States1102 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-29 07:36:19
November 29 2009 07:36 GMT
#317
Hay gaiz. I've been playing osu without talking to you guys on the forum. I liked it so much I decided to make a beatmap. Unfortunately, no one on the official forums will even look at it*. So I was wondering if you guys might give it a try and give me some feedback:

Hollywood Undead - Young

+ Show Spoiler [*] +
It's not anime?! HEATHEN! I WILL NOT LOOK AT THIS TRIPE!
Shitposting
HaruHaru
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States988 Posts
November 29 2009 08:00 GMT
#318
someone needs to make more kpop beatmaps! hi kawaii and dead9
Long live BroodWar!
kaleidoscope
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Singapore2887 Posts
November 29 2009 08:10 GMT
#319
Add me in too, my ID is Miichiko.. Still a noob though.. >.<
대지따라 돌린게 시간이다.. 흘러가고 돌아오지도 않고..
ebacho
Profile Joined July 2009
United States193 Posts
November 29 2009 22:15 GMT
#320
On November 29 2009 16:36 VorcePA wrote:
Hay gaiz. I've been playing osu without talking to you guys on the forum. I liked it so much I decided to make a beatmap. Unfortunately, no one on the official forums will even look at it*. So I was wondering if you guys might give it a try and give me some feedback:

Hollywood Undead - Young

+ Show Spoiler [*] +
It's not anime?! HEATHEN! I WILL NOT LOOK AT THIS TRIPE!



What I recommend doing is watching the osu autoplay (mods > auto) and seeing is the beats make sense.
Proud member of TL's osufam
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV353
Rex76
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko395
ProTech132
Rex 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31988
Hyuk 1095
Soma 787
Jaedong 708
actioN 583
Horang2 381
Larva 362
Soulkey 335
BeSt 312
Mini 255
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 221
910 215
Stork 212
Light 203
Last 184
Snow 153
ggaemo 102
Pusan 92
Rush 92
ZerO 75
Yoon 59
Killer 50
Mind 48
Creator 40
Mong 38
Shinee 34
hero 31
Sharp 25
Bale 25
Free 23
sorry 22
HiyA 16
yabsab 15
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc7508
Dendi345
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1535
markeloff88
kRYSTAL_51
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2777
Khaldor976
Other Games
gofns32665
singsing1599
B2W.Neo327
XBOCT295
Pyrionflax262
DeMusliM231
Mew2King88
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream154
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 49
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH318
• StrangeGG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1322
Other Games
• WagamamaTV166
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 8m
The PondCast
22h 8m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.