• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:30
CEST 19:30
KST 02:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10222 users

[Game] Osu! - Page 17

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 370 Next
noClue
Profile Joined July 2009
United States94 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-30 01:28:40
November 30 2009 01:17 GMT
#321
I made a beatmap of Pendulum - Propane Nightmare back when OSU released...

it never survived... guess it wasn't jpop enough for their liking. I wish I still had it, it was sooooooo good, and really hard. My friend played it and said he couldn't imagine any other beatmap for that song, it was perfect lol.

On November 29 2009 16:36 VorcePA wrote:
Hay gaiz. I've been playing osu without talking to you guys on the forum. I liked it so much I decided to make a beatmap. Unfortunately, no one on the official forums will even look at it*. So I was wondering if you guys might give it a try and give me some feedback:

Hollywood Undead - Young

+ Show Spoiler [*] +
It's not anime?! HEATHEN! I WILL NOT LOOK AT THIS TRIPE!


I guess it's turning out alright? I'm not sure what the Easy standards are . However I can tell you when you make a harder difficulty you'll want to find the dominate beat between all the instruments, or vocals, for each segment. Then create the beatmap around those parts. You can stick with just one instrument or mix it up. Problem with following one is that each segment changes which beat is more emphasized.
MoeMoeKyun
Profile Joined January 2009
United States215 Posts
November 30 2009 01:49 GMT
#322
I'm still trying to beat Jump Jump on crazy, once you miss a note its so hard to get back into it...

Oh and add me plz looking for people to play with online I'm CaffeineFree
I lol in ur general direction
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
November 30 2009 02:22 GMT
#323
This is like a variation of Audio Surf or something, I dont know.
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
fAnTaCy
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States893 Posts
November 30 2009 04:14 GMT
#324
Anyone wanna play Osu marathon? =D
President of Doctor Helvetica Fan Club...PM to join. Members--4, Most recent: Archas
Racenilatr
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States2756 Posts
November 30 2009 11:45 GMT
#325
On November 30 2009 13:14 fAnTaCy wrote:
Anyone wanna play Osu marathon? =D

I played that a couple days ago and failed 3/4 into the way through. I was so disappointed
LiminalMadness
Profile Joined November 2009
Germany88 Posts
November 30 2009 12:39 GMT
#326
Isn't providing Tracks like this majorly illegal?

I mean just writing on the Homepage that if anyone sees a Copyright Violation they should contact the OSU-Staff with ID and Copyright proofs sound fishy.

Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
November 30 2009 14:34 GMT
#327
On November 30 2009 21:39 LiminalMadness wrote:
Isn't providing Tracks like this majorly illegal?

I mean just writing on the Homepage that if anyone sees a Copyright Violation they should contact the OSU-Staff with ID and Copyright proofs sound fishy.


Idk but peppy (creator of osu!) has said that he does not want the site to be associated with supporting pirating of music
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
November 30 2009 14:42 GMT
#328
On November 30 2009 11:22 Disregard wrote:
This is like a variation of Audio Surf or something, I dont know.

Not really much like Audiosurf (I have both), I think in osu! you definitely have to have a better feel for the music. In Audiosurf it basically feels like just listening to music while playing the game (although I never played it at a high/competitive level).
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
noClue
Profile Joined July 2009
United States94 Posts
November 30 2009 17:07 GMT
#329
On November 30 2009 23:42 Pokebunny wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2009 11:22 Disregard wrote:
This is like a variation of Audio Surf or something, I dont know.

Not really much like Audiosurf (I have both), I think in osu! you definitely have to have a better feel for the music. In Audiosurf it basically feels like just listening to music while playing the game (although I never played it at a high/competitive level).


Poke is correct IMO. OSU is more of a music game where Audiosurf is more of a game with music.
xmShake
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States1100 Posts
December 01 2009 05:08 GMT
#330
[image loading]
noClue
Profile Joined July 2009
United States94 Posts
December 01 2009 05:19 GMT
#331
Well that makes absolutely no sense. Grats?
Synthesis
Profile Joined August 2008
Canada167 Posts
December 01 2009 05:55 GMT
#332
On December 01 2009 14:08 xmShake wrote:
[image loading]


lol
Racenilatr
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States2756 Posts
December 01 2009 22:30 GMT
#333
lolol
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
December 01 2009 23:15 GMT
#334
what's the secret
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
KawaiiRice
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States2914 Posts
December 01 2009 23:35 GMT
#335
Change your clocks to Australian time and get ready at 11:59:59 to start an osu game on the 30th.
@KawaiiRiceLighT
Bond(i2)
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada926 Posts
December 01 2009 23:48 GMT
#336
this game is fucking pissing me off, it wont let me finish the godam songs even when im at 60%. Yeah, i know i suck but wtf alteast let me finish the songs GOD
roses are red violets are blue, Im schitzophrenic and so am i
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
December 02 2009 00:24 GMT
#337
On December 02 2009 08:48 Bond(i2) wrote:
this game is fucking pissing me off, it wont let me finish the godam songs even when im at 60%. Yeah, i know i suck but wtf alteast let me finish the songs GOD


Check the mod selection tab on the bottom and activate NoFail
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-02 00:43:06
December 02 2009 00:42 GMT
#338
Man, Osu is fucking hard. I can barely get to like 5% on any song cause I just die within 5 seconds. Any tips?
God Bless
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
December 02 2009 01:06 GMT
#339
Pick an easier song? If you're just starting, find songs with the easy difficulty and play those. If you can finish the song, move up to the next difficulty. Just keep trying until you make it. There really isn't any secret to getting better at this game other than practice.
Liquipedia
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-02 01:23:29
December 02 2009 01:21 GMT
#340
On December 02 2009 09:42 Roffles wrote:
Man, Osu is fucking hard. I can barely get to like 5% on any song cause I just die within 5 seconds. Any tips?

Practice hard stuff with no fail or play MP, there's a decently large learning curve until you get used to it, but playing hard songs will allow you to get better faster. It'll be extremely frusturating at first, ask Kawaii how long it took me to pass anything decently hard
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 684
IntoTheiNu 623
SteadfastSC548
Rex104
CosmosSc2 60
EnkiAlexander 53
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 548
Rex 104
UpATreeSC 96
CosmosSc2 60
BRAT_OK 43
Codebar 13
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40474
Jaedong 1430
Hyuk 757
Soma 751
Mini 475
BeSt 459
Larva 368
Rush 304
Soulkey 256
ZerO 236
[ Show more ]
Snow 170
hero 101
Dewaltoss 94
Liquid`Ret 58
Mind 43
sorry 30
yabsab 29
Killer 26
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 19
Shine 19
Terrorterran 17
Trap 16
Dota 2
qojqva1291
Dendi785
Counter-Strike
Fnx 747
fl0m70
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King92
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3445
crisheroes2327
Khaldor1777
Liquid`Hasu485
Other Games
ArmadaUGS1638
B2W.Neo473
byalli464
ceh9370
KnowMe120
QueenE83
Trikslyr40
Chillindude23
Railgan21
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream84
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 37
• Adnapsc2 9
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• FirePhoenix10
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3438
League of Legends
• TFBlade1031
Other Games
• imaqtpie719
• Shiphtur330
• WagamamaTV255
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 31m
OSC
19h 31m
Stellar Fest
19h 31m
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 19h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.