• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:07
CEST 07:07
KST 14:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8373 users

The Official Fighting Games Topic - Page 43

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 296 Next
New Updated Fighting Game Thread
freelander
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Hungary4707 Posts
August 14 2008 15:46 GMT
#841
I will get a saulabi stick soon, so the years of playing fighting games on keyboard will be gone.
I think I have a pretty killer robo-ky in ggxx#r compared to my possibilities lol

it seems i only get home wedneyday evening.
don't worry myrmidon, maybe i am worse at 3s than you.

If we are talking about accidents, the most brutal accidental move I pulled off once was when I was playing Hugo. I can't play him of course. Pulling out 720 on keyboard? lol

So I was playing against my friend, he played Ibuki. I was mashing, and I pulled off a red-parry on the last hit of a blockstring and after that Hugo did a 360 throw. O_O
And all is illuminated.
SayaSP
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Laos5494 Posts
August 14 2008 18:52 GMT
#842
TL GGPO Tourney imo
[iHs]SSP | I-NO-KI BOM-BA-YE | のヮの http://tinyurl.com/MLIStheCV , MLIS.
ArC_man
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States2798 Posts
August 14 2008 19:00 GMT
#843
I'd rather have a tournament on 2df. The autoreplays are sick XD.

In other news: Daigo plays SF4 OMGGG
SayaSP
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Laos5494 Posts
August 14 2008 19:06 GMT
#844
Oh yea 2df for replays I'm all for that
[iHs]SSP | I-NO-KI BOM-BA-YE | のヮの http://tinyurl.com/MLIStheCV , MLIS.
ArC_man
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States2798 Posts
August 14 2008 19:12 GMT
#845
Oh wow, I'm reading these japan blogs and Ed Ma says the tier list now is like Chun, Yun, Dudley (according to Rikimaru) wtf O_o.
MCMcEmcee
Profile Joined April 2008
United States1609 Posts
August 14 2008 19:22 GMT
#846
It's 'cuz Dudley is so pringles, curleh mustache~~

Finally saw some Kuroda Akuma action, too beastly.

I haven't tried 2df yet but I'd be down with TL online tourney.
[iHs]MCMcEmcee@UFO | のヮの
ArC_man
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States2798 Posts
August 14 2008 19:27 GMT
#847
Here's Kuroda's qualifier vs Ochibi/Rikimaru/Boss

Someone posted on TL and then it was deleted, someone reposted and it was edited out

SayaSP
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Laos5494 Posts
August 14 2008 19:52 GMT
#848
Whoa 1:10

WTF HES SO CRAZY aka TOO BEEFY
[iHs]SSP | I-NO-KI BOM-BA-YE | のヮの http://tinyurl.com/MLIStheCV , MLIS.
Bill307
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Canada9103 Posts
August 14 2008 21:24 GMT
#849
Sick. The reset cross-up mk > super was too beast.
KOFgokuon
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States14912 Posts
August 14 2008 23:48 GMT
#850
jesus that wasabsurd ocv'ing such a strong team
MCMcEmcee
Profile Joined April 2008
United States1609 Posts
August 15 2008 01:47 GMT
#851
Kuroda's rage bar finally filled up from years of holding down-back in the corner with Q so now he's gonna RTSD and take SBO before it runs out ;o
[iHs]MCMcEmcee@UFO | のヮの
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
August 15 2008 02:20 GMT
#852
btw was Kuroda playing any other notable games before 3s? I'd imagine so but I'm just not familiar with those times.
SayaSP
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Laos5494 Posts
August 15 2008 02:22 GMT
#853
On August 15 2008 10:47 MCMcEmcee wrote:
Kuroda's rage bar finally filled up from years of holding down-back in the corner with Q so now he's gonna RTSD and take SBO before it runs out ;o

Kuroda y u mad?
[iHs]SSP | I-NO-KI BOM-BA-YE | のヮの http://tinyurl.com/MLIStheCV , MLIS.
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
August 15 2008 02:30 GMT
#854
WHY SO SRS KORUDA!!
KOFgokuon
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States14912 Posts
August 15 2008 02:37 GMT
#855
LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE
SayaSP
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Laos5494 Posts
August 15 2008 02:41 GMT
#856
On August 14 2008 16:36 MCMcEmcee wrote:
Yang-
EX mantis slash x infinity

Dudley-
empty jump-in EX APRICOT

Just wanted to say it took me a while to figure out what APRICOT was. When I finally found out, I freaked out.
[iHs]SSP | I-NO-KI BOM-BA-YE | のヮの http://tinyurl.com/MLIStheCV , MLIS.
H
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
New Zealand6138 Posts
August 15 2008 02:44 GMT
#857
Kuroda is seriously so fucking sick I got conjunctivitis from watching that akuma

Goddamn
[iHs]HCO | のヮの | pachi & plexa ownz | RIP _
SayaSP
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Laos5494 Posts
August 15 2008 04:41 GMT
#858
So yea I played Chill again it was like 10-40 something like that I can't ever kill shotos that well D:
[iHs]SSP | I-NO-KI BOM-BA-YE | のヮの http://tinyurl.com/MLIStheCV , MLIS.
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
August 15 2008 04:53 GMT
#859
Do you use jump-ins and crossups for over 50% of your lead ins? That's a common mistake people have against shotos.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
SayaSP
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Laos5494 Posts
August 15 2008 05:16 GMT
#860
Why are you asking you should know that's what it was :D
[iHs]SSP | I-NO-KI BOM-BA-YE | のヮの http://tinyurl.com/MLIStheCV , MLIS.
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 296 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
FoxeR 79
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4515
Leta 1631
Bale 58
Shine 29
ZergMaN 11
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm270
League of Legends
JimRising 651
Other Games
summit1g9026
WinterStarcraft604
Sick117
Mew2King33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick495
BasetradeTV161
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta22
• Letter1411
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2102
League of Legends
• Lourlo1047
• Rush423
Other Games
• Shiphtur322
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 54m
Patches Events
9h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 54m
OSC
17h 54m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.