and what time?
gonna try to get a game with you in the next couple of days, gonna be hard tho due to the 6-8 hour time difference
| Forum Index > General Games |
|
ToT)BrAiN(
Austria899 Posts
and what time? gonna try to get a game with you in the next couple of days, gonna be hard tho due to the 6-8 hour time difference | ||
|
Heen
Korea (South)2178 Posts
I posted the time we play on page 3 o_O | ||
|
Butigroove
Seychelles2061 Posts
On July 25 2007 02:35 Heen wrote: Lordaeron/ Channel op tl-west I posted the time we play on page 3 o_O I would play, but atm I cannot play on west. Refer to here. I'm pretty sure I can use Hamachi however. | ||
|
Naib
Hungary4952 Posts
On July 25 2007 02:27 ToT)BrAiN( wrote: so which server and what channel do you guys meet? and what time? gonna try to get a game with you in the next couple of days, gonna be hard tho due to the 6-8 hour time difference I'm gonna try and follow you as we live in the same timezone ![]() | ||
|
ToT)BrAiN(
Austria899 Posts
wanna try a game soon to see how the delay is there | ||
|
Manit0u
Poland17845 Posts
| ||
|
Heen
Korea (South)2178 Posts
On a related note, a while ago when I went on europe to inhouse with brain and his friends, the delay was worse than most US games so from Asia's perspective USWest > USEast > Euro host For Euro: USEast > USWest > Asia host Does this sound right? PS: I'm trying to host with listchecker and have had successful games but I'm getting complaints that the game keeps disappearing from the list, so after the 1st and 2nd players join, nobody joins after that, for a long time at least. Help would be appreciated. | ||
|
ToT)BrAiN(
Austria899 Posts
| ||
|
nitram
Canada5412 Posts
| ||
|
Heen
Korea (South)2178 Posts
So keep an eye on the TL clock on the upper right corner ![]() | ||
|
teh leet newb
United States1999 Posts
| ||
|
paper
13197 Posts
| ||
|
DeadVessel
United States6269 Posts
| ||
|
Ack1027
United States7873 Posts
| ||
|
Ack1027
United States7873 Posts
| ||
|
DeadVessel
United States6269 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Elgar
United States231 Posts
| ||
|
Ack1027
United States7873 Posts
We lost =/.... We had to use a ringer, but hey no excuses we agreed to play and gave it our all. Oh well, it was preseason, the real games start next and all the teams left in our division are the hardest lol. Nafu, Mind the addiction, Transendence, Excel here we come! | ||
|
Heen
Korea (South)2178 Posts
Ack show up to tl plzElgar, -rd and -ap. | ||
|
new_construct
Canada1041 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g9938 shahzam698 JimRising Day[9].tv529 PiGStarcraft177 C9.Mang096 ArmadaUGS95 NeuroSwarm68 ViBE54 |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|