• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:23
CEST 23:23
KST 06:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9707 users

The TL.NeT "Lets Play Some DotA" Thread - Page 6

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 14 Next All
Heen
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
Korea (South)2178 Posts
July 28 2007 08:34 GMT
#101
I have a temporary premium account for hamachi since I got it less than month ago o_O

But I'm kor host, gg
('''(G_G/'''')
paper
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
13197 Posts
July 28 2007 10:03 GMT
#102
I QUIT DOTA
Hates Fun🤔
Heen
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
Korea (South)2178 Posts
July 28 2007 10:31 GMT
#103
Lie more please. Get on, so I can kill you some.
('''(G_G/'''')
paper
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
13197 Posts
July 28 2007 10:32 GMT
#104
On July 28 2007 19:31 Heen wrote:
Lie more please. Get on, so I can kill you some.


ok : (
Hates Fun🤔
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51694 Posts
July 28 2007 12:21 GMT
#105
Any Dota hamachi servers? I used to play muckaround with friends, and I want to play it more. I just don't have a cd-key.
Commentator
DeadVessel
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
United States6269 Posts
July 28 2007 16:03 GMT
#106
On July 28 2007 19:32 paper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2007 19:31 Heen wrote:
Lie more please. Get on, so I can kill you some.


ok : (

we know who's the man in this relationship now color.
paper
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
13197 Posts
July 28 2007 18:02 GMT
#107
heen is :{

btw, i just acquired the id paper !!

[image loading]

Poll: coLor vs. paper
(Vote): coLor
(Vote): paper

btw, i'm gonna get on in a few! if anyone's on, msg one of the aforementioned @lordaeron :} :}
Hates Fun🤔
DeadVessel
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
United States6269 Posts
July 28 2007 18:25 GMT
#108
ill be on in a couple hours, im just getting to sleep now.
Ack1027
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States7873 Posts
July 29 2007 01:52 GMT
#109
We had some fun games yesterday with dead, testie, raist, other heen etc...

Too bad that last game fatal-errored. =(
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
July 29 2007 02:05 GMT
#110
http://htgn.net/index.php?p=viewleague&step=standings&id=11&locid=182

WTF HTGN WTF
Get it by your hands...
TS-Rupbar
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
Sweden1089 Posts
July 29 2007 02:18 GMT
#111
I'd love to play some dota with TL.net people. I'm not very good at all, but I usually don't get called a noob when I play dota-league sigs, so I guess I'm not ultra noob

I'm TS-FiddleR[pLu] @ Europe

Available 7 pm - 2 am monday - friday and any time on weekends.
Ack1027
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States7873 Posts
July 29 2007 02:44 GMT
#112
On July 29 2007 11:05 Judicator wrote:
http://htgn.net/index.php?p=viewleague&step=standings&id=11&locid=182

WTF HTGN WTF


WHAT THE SHIT?

HOW DID WE GET MOVED UP AGAIN WOW I JUST SAW THIS.
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
July 29 2007 03:17 GMT
#113
On July 29 2007 11:44 Ack1027 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2007 11:05 Judicator wrote:
http://htgn.net/index.php?p=viewleague&step=standings&id=11&locid=182

WTF HTGN WTF


WHAT THE SHIT?

HOW DID WE GET MOVED UP AGAIN WOW I JUST SAW THIS.


I don't think it's a move up, they just divided the pro league into divisions, although you're division looks beastly, probably the hardest group
Moderator
Zelniq
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
United States7166 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-07-29 03:22:04
July 29 2007 03:20 GMT
#114
On July 29 2007 10:52 Ack1027 wrote:
We had some fun games yesterday with dead, testie, raist, other heen etc...

Too bad that last game fatal-errored. =(

who's 'other heen?' you asked me something about him being the real heen last night..
i dont understand..
he is heen poster from TL, you know the one at the top of this page
ModeratorBlame yourself or God
Ack1027
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States7873 Posts
July 29 2007 03:22 GMT
#115
On July 29 2007 12:17 TheMango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2007 11:44 Ack1027 wrote:
On July 29 2007 11:05 Judicator wrote:
http://htgn.net/index.php?p=viewleague&step=standings&id=11&locid=182

WTF HTGN WTF


WHAT THE SHIT?

HOW DID WE GET MOVED UP AGAIN WOW I JUST SAW THIS.


I don't think it's a move up, they just divided the pro league into divisions, although you're division looks beastly, probably the hardest group


No it's definitely a move-up because I asked an HTGN admin why my team was in pro-division to begin with, back when we signed up. He said that we were placed in the lower conference of the pro division [ aka delta ] and that we shouldn't face teams that were too hard.

Now we are in Alpha.... the conference with the hardest teams in both preseason and regular season.

I really think it was just a numbers issue though. They had to count out teams that were inactive or didn't play games. For example we went 1-1 in preseason and the team that beat us [ Bus ] are not in alpha because they didn't play their other match. So technically we were ranked higher. Also I think they had to have a certain number for each conference.


And btw I asked last night if that was Heen from Kor and somebody said no so I figured it wasn't him..
Romance_us
Profile Joined March 2006
Seychelles1806 Posts
July 29 2007 06:59 GMT
#116
On July 29 2007 12:22 Ack1027 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2007 12:17 TheMango wrote:
On July 29 2007 11:44 Ack1027 wrote:
On July 29 2007 11:05 Judicator wrote:
http://htgn.net/index.php?p=viewleague&step=standings&id=11&locid=182

WTF HTGN WTF


WHAT THE SHIT?

HOW DID WE GET MOVED UP AGAIN WOW I JUST SAW THIS.


I don't think it's a move up, they just divided the pro league into divisions, although you're division looks beastly, probably the hardest group


No it's definitely a move-up because I asked an HTGN admin why my team was in pro-division to begin with, back when we signed up. He said that we were placed in the lower conference of the pro division [ aka delta ] and that we shouldn't face teams that were too hard.

Now we are in Alpha.... the conference with the hardest teams in both preseason and regular season.

I really think it was just a numbers issue though. They had to count out teams that were inactive or didn't play games. For example we went 1-1 in preseason and the team that beat us [ Bus ] are not in alpha because they didn't play their other match. So technically we were ranked higher. Also I think they had to have a certain number for each conference.


And btw I asked last night if that was Heen from Kor and somebody said no so I figured it wasn't him..


no chance
Notes and feelings, numbers and reason. The ultimate equilibrium.
Heen
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
Korea (South)2178 Posts
July 29 2007 10:59 GMT
#117
wtf Ack, I think I revealed my identity multiple times yesterday haha

My account is Heen, too, rather obvious keke -_-

Too bad hamachi doesn't work for me really, really gay.
('''(G_G/'''')
Ack1027
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States7873 Posts
July 29 2007 11:14 GMT
#118
K well it must've been from me being really tired at 4am or whenever that was but I seriously remember me saying

' Hi kor heen from tlnet? '

and someone [ I think zel said ] ' no he's other heen '

So that's why I didn't think it was you. I'm not crazy!
Heen
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
Korea (South)2178 Posts
July 29 2007 12:10 GMT
#119
Haha your sarcasm detector was off

Anyway we're here in tl with about 8 ppl, need some more to do full inhouse!
('''(G_G/'''')
DeadVessel
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
United States6269 Posts
July 29 2007 14:55 GMT
#120
On July 29 2007 03:02 paper wrote:
heen is :{

btw, i just acquired the id paper !!

[image loading]

Poll: coLor vs. paper
(Vote): coLor
(Vote): paper

btw, i'm gonna get on in a few! if anyone's on, msg one of the aforementioned @lordaeron :} :}

YOURE NOT ALLOWED TO VOTE IN YOUR OWN POLL!
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech134
JuggernautJason67
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 185
Dewaltoss 111
Hyuk 69
Bale 17
League of Legends
Doublelift2475
Counter-Strike
Fnx 769
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5502
Khaldor894
Liquid`Hasu701
Other Games
summit1g7589
FrodaN2536
shahzam435
KnowMe338
C9.Mang0187
UpATreeSC115
ArmadaUGS113
Trikslyr49
ZombieGrub39
PPMD34
CosmosSc2 25
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV280
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream64
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH364
• davetesta1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21127
Other Games
• imaqtpie905
• Shiphtur251
Upcoming Events
OSC
37m
CranKy Ducklings
12h 37m
Online Event
13h 37m
FEL
18h 37m
AI Arena Tournament
19h 37m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 37m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.