• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:50
CEST 01:50
KST 08:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8557 users

The TL.NeT "Lets Play Some DotA" Thread - Page 2

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Equinox_kr
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States7395 Posts
July 22 2007 11:49 GMT
#21
Hey Ack how do I rank among the people from TL you've seen so far? I'm curious

And I also mass practiced games and now I'm much more "reserved."
^-^
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
July 22 2007 14:33 GMT
#22
Set up a channel and i will be there

Nick: DrewNevermore
Moderator<:3-/-<
SoMuchBetter
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Australia10606 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-07-23 20:36:39
July 22 2007 14:47 GMT
#23
i can play anytime from now 23:00 - 0700 tl time generally. only on ggclient/hamachi though for reasons ill leave to your imagination
3 cheers for heen!
AUSSIESCUM
TeamLiquid eSTROgeneral #1 • RIP
Pressure
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
7326 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-07-22 15:10:38
July 22 2007 15:09 GMT
#24
On July 22 2007 23:33 IntoTheWow wrote:
Set up a channel and i will be there

Nick: DrewNevermore

nvm
paper
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
13197 Posts
July 22 2007 17:01 GMT
#25
more dota players than sc were in op tl-west this evening G_G

fun games :}

coy & keen ftL <3
Hates Fun🤔
oshibori_probe
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States2937 Posts
July 22 2007 17:14 GMT
#26
For those of you in the San Diego area. There is an internet cafe called SD201 PC on convoy street in claremont. Its always full of people playing dota via lan, no less than 8 at a time and sometimes its packed with dota players.
Fuck KeSPA.
ToT)BrAiN(
Profile Joined March 2003
Austria899 Posts
July 22 2007 18:26 GMT
#27
im in, prefer listchecker or hamachi

gonna be hard tho cause u guys are american and im austrian =)
nitram
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada5412 Posts
July 22 2007 18:56 GMT
#28
i can play almost anytime till this saturday. Then ill go to europe and wont be near a comp.
pm me when you want to play.
i am nitram135 @ useast6
These sites might be of more use than a StarCraft site, where the majority of posters look on WCIII as the dense misformed fetus produced during Blizzards latest miscarrige.
Heen
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
Korea (South)2178 Posts
July 22 2007 21:27 GMT
#29
There seems to be a split between west and east. It would be so much easier to get a full inhouse going if we stuck to one -_-

I guess the best way to do so is for westies to add easties to friend list and vice versa to check if anyone gets online. I'm not even sure if that works since I never tried it. I mean, it's possible to check if someone's on lordaeron from BW uswest but I'm not sure if you can cross check between realms.
('''(G_G/'''')
Pressure
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
7326 Posts
July 22 2007 23:13 GMT
#30
I don't think it's possible.
When I was on BroodWar USWest I was unable to add anyone from BroodWar USEast and W3 Azeroth. should be the same
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-07-23 02:10:04
July 23 2007 02:09 GMT
#31
Clan JLIG will usually have players starting from 5 in afternoon. I am usually on their vent, but not playing till later around 8 or 9 EST.

I ll try to chill in the channel earlier, but I am still not playing till 8 or 9 :D
Get it by your hands...
Equinox_kr
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States7395 Posts
July 23 2007 02:55 GMT
#32
On July 23 2007 08:13 Pressure wrote:
I don't think it's possible.
When I was on BroodWar USWest I was unable to add anyone from BroodWar USEast and W3 Azeroth. should be the same


You have to add the server as well -_-

i.e: Pressure@USEast or Pressure@Azeroth
^-^
Zelniq
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
United States7166 Posts
July 23 2007 03:25 GMT
#33
Raist @ uswest
I usually hang out in op tl-west
im available for most of the day till about 12 Pacific
ModeratorBlame yourself or God
Ack1027
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States7873 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-07-23 03:53:11
July 23 2007 03:52 GMT
#34
On July 22 2007 20:49 Equinox_kr wrote:
Hey Ack how do I rank among the people from TL you've seen so far? I'm curious

And I also mass practiced games and now I'm much more "reserved."


Out of 7 people that have dropped by from TLnet you were probably 4th.


For the east/west issue I can schedule 5 for a friendly scrim here through TLnet. I think the contact through bnet method would work but would take way too much hassle. Just post here if you can get 5 people who want to play together.

Of course if you guys use a teamspeak or vent I could stop by whenever I had 5 and see if we can get an inhouse together. I think that's the easiest method. I'd let people come into my vent but as I said in the other thread some ill-mannered faggots came in and I had to ban them all.

Edit: JLIG.Vicious @ Azeroth.
DeadVessel
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
United States6269 Posts
July 23 2007 04:02 GMT
#35
Coyima @ USWest. I'm pretty new to it (started yesterday) but I understand it for the large part, not completely familiar with the all the characters and -commands but I do know how to make it along in a game decently.
nitram
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada5412 Posts
July 23 2007 04:32 GMT
#36
damn, im feeling so pumped up after my last game where i came in first place with lycan. I had say, battle fury, 2 bashers and 2 other okay items. did 250+ damage + llycans super attack speed and movement speed. That thing runs faster then 500 ms in wolf form XD
These sites might be of more use than a StarCraft site, where the majority of posters look on WCIII as the dense misformed fetus produced during Blizzards latest miscarrige.
lovetramy
Profile Joined July 2007
Vietnam120 Posts
July 23 2007 04:55 GMT
#37
iam in
hope no leaver :d
hamachi or battle.net ?
k3fka
Profile Joined November 2004
Argentina1267 Posts
July 23 2007 08:01 GMT
#38
i wanna play , just no original cdkey (fuck you robje jew , never got me one and he said he had plenty of friends with unused tft keys )
Pumpkin
Profile Joined December 2003
United States1141 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-07-23 09:02:06
July 23 2007 08:59 GMT
#39
I'm DonMidas on USWest. Myself and a friend play 3-4 dota pubs a day which I host using ListChecker. We usually play between 12:00 and 19:00 TL-Net time. I'm centrally located in Illinois where most people(well, Americans) ping 20-50ms on LAN and I'll gladly host private games whenever I'm available.
BeJJeLove
Ack1027
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States7873 Posts
July 23 2007 10:13 GMT
#40
Had some fun games today with Raist, deadvessel, and some other TL-West people ^^.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 162
Vindicta 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10065
Rain 653
Artosis 471
Bale 16
League of Legends
Doublelift4112
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox634
Mew2King512
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor995
Other Games
summit1g9938
shahzam698
JimRising 563
Day[9].tv529
PiGStarcraft177
C9.Mang096
ArmadaUGS95
NeuroSwarm68
ViBE54
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream87
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 80
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 43
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie748
• Scarra564
• Day9tv529
• Shiphtur188
Upcoming Events
OSC
10m
CranKy Ducklings0
Stellar Fest
13h 10m
OSC
22h 10m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 10h
Online Event
1d 11h
FEL
1d 16h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.