• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:40
CEST 15:40
KST 22:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War485.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8121 users

Street Fighter 3: Third Strike Emulated! - Page 52

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 63 Next
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
November 29 2007 22:07 GMT
#1021
somewhat related post:

I hate MOV with a passion
Kingkosi
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States1215 Posts
November 30 2007 03:55 GMT
#1022
On November 25 2007 06:48 Bill307 wrote:
Congrats on getting the 1000th reply, Haji .

This topic needs more vids!

This is a best of 5 between Amir and BBHood in an FFA MvC2 ranbat, with hilarious commentary by dogface and MegamanDS (I think?). To be honest, I don't really like Marvel: I really only watch the FFA MvC2 vids because of the commentary . Also, games 1 and 5 in this series are pretty intense matches .

+ Show Spoiler +

Game 1:


Game 2:


Game 3:


Game 4:


Game 5 (!!!):
God exciting stuff, i still play MvsC2 on my Xbox till this day
Twitter: @KingKosi
myrmidon2537
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Philippines2188 Posts
November 30 2007 04:28 GMT
#1023
If we're on the process of hating players, I hate the winners of the last SBO =p
IPT.PromilKid: I'm only good at Marvel
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
November 30 2007 07:39 GMT
#1024
well we only hate them b/c of the fact that the fan favorites lost to them. Excluding that incident I'm pretty neutral to them (partly b/c I really dont know shit about players from western japan lol).

But MOV is such a fucking tool holy shit if I see that guy in person I really might knock the shit out of him.
myrmidon2537
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Philippines2188 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-11-30 07:58:36
November 30 2007 07:57 GMT
#1025
True... True... hahahahaha =p

Although I don't know much about how MOV is a tool though *shrug*

Keeper however... <3

Edit: I was just wondering if he was involved in some sort of issue. Looks to me as if there's some heat involved O_o or maybe its just something about his playstyle?
IPT.PromilKid: I'm only good at Marvel
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
November 30 2007 07:58 GMT
#1026
I will try to find you a clip of him speaking.

I guarantee you will want to slap him upside the head with your shoe.
myrmidon2537
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Philippines2188 Posts
November 30 2007 07:59 GMT
#1027
Hahaha I'll look forward to it if ever ^____^

On a side note, I seem to be having a fondness for learning Urien lately. Aegis traps remind me of Marvel >_>
IPT.PromilKid: I'm only good at Marvel
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
December 01 2007 17:42 GMT
#1028
On November 30 2007 16:58 thedeadhaji wrote:
I will try to find you a clip of him speaking.

I guarantee you will want to slap him upside the head with your shoe.



LOL, i have no idea what you guys are talknig about but thats funny to me.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
ArC_man
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States2798 Posts
December 03 2007 05:22 GMT
#1029

Here you go. He's the one who sounds like a bag of douche.
KOFgokuon
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States14912 Posts
December 03 2007 05:50 GMT
#1030
I still find i so bizarre that the one guy isn't wearing a shirt
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
December 03 2007 06:39 GMT
#1031
I don't know what you posted arc since the video is no longer available, but here are the instances I clearly remember at the moment. (gawd it was a pain finding the file, searching over 6 hours of footage to locate it, then doing faggoty editing on wmv files /end self-pity)

He sounds particularly like his faggot self in vid 1


vid1


vid 2


vid3
ArC_man
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States2798 Posts
December 03 2007 07:44 GMT
#1032
Oh, it was SBO4 finals, but the guy disabled embedding so it doesn't work when i post it here.
weaksauce
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
369 Posts
December 03 2007 07:53 GMT
#1033
i dont know what you are talking about, that chick is kinda hot in an end of full metal jacket kind of way.
even if he DID detect penis - cubEdin
oneofthem
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Cayman Islands24199 Posts
December 03 2007 09:27 GMT
#1034
subs!
We have fed the heart on fantasies, the heart's grown brutal from the fare, more substance in our enmities than in our love
myrmidon2537
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Philippines2188 Posts
December 03 2007 14:41 GMT
#1035
Wow... You're right.. I never knew what he looked like before and I wanna slap him O_O
IPT.PromilKid: I'm only good at Marvel
KOFgokuon
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States14912 Posts
December 03 2007 15:17 GMT
#1036
That video works fine for me, dunno why it wouldn't work for you guys
Bill307
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Canada9103 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-12-05 07:17:58
December 05 2007 06:23 GMT
#1037
Well, turns out this topic comes up as the 6th Google result for mame joystick input lag.

I bought an HRAP V.2 (yay), but can't use it with any 3s emulators due to input lag making special and super moves impossible =/. Judging from the joystick testing thing in the Windows control panel, the PS2-to-USB converter is not the source of the lag: it's the emulators T_T.

Can anyone translate what MOV is saying in those interviews, btw?

Edit: I did some testing, and it looks like MAME has input lag regardless of game and of input source (joystick or keyboard) =/. This comes as a big surprise to me, because I'd never noticed any input lag when I used to play shmups on MAME :S.
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
December 05 2007 09:01 GMT
#1038
On December 05 2007 15:23 Bill307 wrote:
Well, turns out this topic comes up as the 6th Google result for mame joystick input lag.

I bought an HRAP V.2 (yay), but can't use it with any 3s emulators due to input lag making special and super moves impossible =/. Judging from the joystick testing thing in the Windows control panel, the PS2-to-USB converter is not the source of the lag: it's the emulators T_T.

Can anyone translate what MOV is saying in those interviews, btw?

Edit: I did some testing, and it looks like MAME has input lag regardless of game and of input source (joystick or keyboard) =/. This comes as a big surprise to me, because I'd never noticed any input lag when I used to play shmups on MAME :S.

Maybe it just depends on the version. or like some bug.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
December 05 2007 13:09 GMT
#1039
I'm not going to waste time translating that dogshit, sorry. --;;
oneofthem
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Cayman Islands24199 Posts
December 05 2007 16:30 GMT
#1040
hahaha so dogshit is the only description of content we have right now.
We have fed the heart on fantasies, the heart's grown brutal from the fare, more substance in our enmities than in our love
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 63 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 278
TKL 231
CranKy Ducklings120
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Serral 1170
Lowko496
TKL 231
ProTech120
Rex 103
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 60117
Free 2334
Horang2 311
firebathero 224
Zeus 176
Last 103
Hyun 90
Pusan 80
ToSsGirL 75
910 42
[ Show more ]
soO 28
Aegong 22
Trap 22
Rock 17
Yoon 15
scan(afreeca) 15
Noble 14
Sacsri 10
Icarus 8
Dota 2
Gorgc6453
Dendi903
XaKoH 469
canceldota64
Counter-Strike
fl0m86
Other Games
gofns34431
singsing2319
B2W.Neo464
byalli419
Pyrionflax316
Mlord241
Beastyqt205
ToD180
DeMusliM115
Liquid`VortiX77
QueenE64
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV222
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 26
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1623
League of Legends
• Jankos2845
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
3h 20m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 20m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 20m
Patches Events
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
OSC
1d 9h
OSC
1d 22h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.