• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:24
CEST 22:24
KST 05:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9187 users

Pokémon Go! - Page 163

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 161 162 163 164 165 200 Next
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
May 24 2017 12:29 GMT
#3241
I never saw an evo during the grass event. I've only seen one Kabutops and 2-3 Magcargos during this event
EZ4ENCE
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
May 24 2017 12:31 GMT
#3242
I've probably seen 5 Gravelers so far. I think I've seen every rock type as well. I went from just having enough to evolve an Omanyte with no good one to 150 candy and three 70%+ level 25ish omanytes. So that's pretty cool.

I'm sad I didn't have more time to play at the start of the event, got two larvitars and now rip
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Tula
Profile Joined December 2010
Austria1544 Posts
May 24 2017 13:29 GMT
#3243
This event has been pretty good. Frankly the buddy bonus alone would make me leave the house for long walks, but with the addition of "new" spawns (and fairly rare ones for me to boot) makes it the best event so far.

Now if only I had a decent larvitar my only one (which i am currently walking) is level 1 :p
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
May 24 2017 16:44 GMT
#3244
almost reached my goal: 50 buddy candies (62.5 kms/~40 miles). my tyrannitar has gone from like cp 2400 to probably my highest (currently 3100, but likely will go beyond 3300) once he gets kiucked out of the current gym.

i like buddy events, really makes me want to walk. the rest of the event is okay, but the buddy distance is the best.
Terranasaur
Profile Joined May 2011
United States2085 Posts
May 24 2017 17:09 GMT
#3245
On May 25 2017 01:44 dAPhREAk wrote:
almost reached my goal: 50 buddy candies (62.5 kms/~40 miles). my tyrannitar has gone from like cp 2400 to probably my highest (currently 3100, but likely will go beyond 3300) once he gets kiucked out of the current gym.

i like buddy events, really makes me want to walk. the rest of the event is okay, but the buddy distance is the best.



I totally agree with you. I've racked up 65 candies on my Larvitar buddy but I've got kind of a dilemma. I have a 100% Tyranitar already thats at like 3200. Pokegenie tells me it will take 75 candies to max him out and that he'll go to around 3400. I already have 4 Dragonites that are 3200+, but my Tryanitar is my highest. I can't decide if I should max him out or save the candy and make another Tryanitar. I currently have a 73% Pupitar that is level 28 and could also be a beast.
Decisions Determine Destiny - Terranasaur#1719 D3 #557 SC2 3DS FC: 2423-3623-8068
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
May 24 2017 17:47 GMT
#3246
On May 25 2017 02:09 Terranasaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2017 01:44 dAPhREAk wrote:
almost reached my goal: 50 buddy candies (62.5 kms/~40 miles). my tyrannitar has gone from like cp 2400 to probably my highest (currently 3100, but likely will go beyond 3300) once he gets kiucked out of the current gym.

i like buddy events, really makes me want to walk. the rest of the event is okay, but the buddy distance is the best.



I totally agree with you. I've racked up 65 candies on my Larvitar buddy but I've got kind of a dilemma. I have a 100% Tyranitar already thats at like 3200. Pokegenie tells me it will take 75 candies to max him out and that he'll go to around 3400. I already have 4 Dragonites that are 3200+, but my Tryanitar is my highest. I can't decide if I should max him out or save the candy and make another Tryanitar. I currently have a 73% Pupitar that is level 28 and could also be a beast.

max out GOJIRA! i like to have a badass mofo sitting at the top of gyms even if its inefficient and impractical.
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
May 24 2017 17:53 GMT
#3247
On May 24 2017 22:29 Tula wrote:
This event has been pretty good. Frankly the buddy bonus alone would make me leave the house for long walks, but with the addition of "new" spawns (and fairly rare ones for me to boot) makes it the best event so far.

Now if only I had a decent larvitar my only one (which i am currently walking) is level 1 :p

Yeah, the increased rate of buddy candies has been great for me who hasn't been able to walk very long. From this event alone, I've gotten 38 candies for my Quilava (I evolved it just before the event started)
EZ4ENCE
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-05-24 20:03:33
May 24 2017 20:01 GMT
#3248
I'm at 80km walked with my 82-87%Larvitar and sitting at 82 candy.

I'm sitting here thinking... I'm not going to have an Ampharos until the Halloween event sheesh. I still got a ways to go with this Tyrannitar.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Orcasgt24
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada3238 Posts
May 25 2017 18:18 GMT
#3249
On May 25 2017 05:01 mordek wrote:
I'm at 80km walked with my 82-87%Larvitar and sitting at 82 candy.

I'm sitting here thinking... I'm not going to have an Ampharos until the Halloween event sheesh. I still got a ways to go with this Tyrannitar.

Ampharos is a pipe dream for me. I am not walking 500+ KM with Mareep. I'll do it next time 4x buddy candies are around or hopefully an event makes it way more common
In Hearthstone we pray to RNGesus. When Yogg-Saron hits the field, RNGod gets to work
rotta
Profile Joined December 2011
5653 Posts
May 25 2017 18:56 GMT
#3250
I got Tyranitar right before the event and Ampharos during, heh. 3km buddies feel pretty darn fast now.
don't wall off against random
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
May 25 2017 20:09 GMT
#3251
walked 63 kms. met my goal of 50 larv candies. yay!
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
May 29 2017 18:58 GMT
#3252
I just got the gold Jogger medal (1000km) a few days ago. Will also hopefully hit level 30 before the anniversary of me starting to play the game.

I also managed to have a pokemon in a gym for six consecutive days. That is double the time of my previous record
EZ4ENCE
TheFish7
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States2824 Posts
May 29 2017 23:33 GMT
#3253
So far I've found 3 metal coats but only one Scyther.
~ ~ <°)))><~ ~ ~
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
May 30 2017 01:37 GMT
#3254
legendaries and pvp this summer, purportedly.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheSilphRoad/comments/6e3qt2/legendaries_and_pvp_coming_this_summer/
Orcasgt24
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada3238 Posts
May 30 2017 01:46 GMT
#3255
Hope so! I grinded gold catch medals for every type save Fighting and Dragon specifically to give myself a better shot at catching one
In Hearthstone we pray to RNGesus. When Yogg-Saron hits the field, RNGod gets to work
rotta
Profile Joined December 2011
5653 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-05-31 17:43:09
May 31 2017 17:41 GMT
#3256
Yes please!

On May 30 2017 10:46 Orcasgt24 wrote:
Hope so! I grinded gold catch medals for every type save Fighting and Dragon specifically to give myself a better shot at catching one

Same here, not much left to do besides slowly getting the missing medals - still a lot of Pikachus, Rattatas and Magikarps needed. Apparently I recently hit 2000km, nice!
I can't believe my last two missing 'mons are Unown and TANGELA. Screen full of 2km's once again...
don't wall off against random
Orcasgt24
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada3238 Posts
May 31 2017 19:05 GMT
#3257
I'm missing piles. Totodiles evo chain, Mareeps evo chain, Houndoors evo, Miltank, Unknown, and all 6 regionals.
In Hearthstone we pray to RNGesus. When Yogg-Saron hits the field, RNGod gets to work
rotta
Profile Joined December 2011
5653 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-05-31 19:16:54
May 31 2017 19:16 GMT
#3258
I'm only counting the EU dex, not planning on travelling any time soon. I have sightings of all the Americas' ones to remind me though...
don't wall off against random
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
May 31 2017 20:11 GMT
#3259
missing unown. =( facebook group that uses citywide scanners is constantly reminding me how often they spawn in one county over.
Terranasaur
Profile Joined May 2011
United States2085 Posts
May 31 2017 20:51 GMT
#3260
I feel pretty lucky. An unown spawned in my yard like the first or second night of Gen2. Had no idea at the time how rare they were gonna be.
Decisions Determine Destiny - Terranasaur#1719 D3 #557 SC2 3DS FC: 2423-3623-8068
Prev 1 161 162 163 164 165 200 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O118
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason419
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 616
ZZZero.O 118
Zeus 63
soO 52
Hyun 45
Dota 2
qojqva2507
canceldota47
League of Legends
Doublelift1145
Counter-Strike
fl0m4903
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4345
Liquid`Hasu632
Other Games
summit1g4888
FrodaN1163
KnowMe314
ToD221
Pyrionflax211
Livibee166
420jenkins163
QueenE101
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick774
StarCraft 2
angryscii 34
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 80
• Hupsaiya 49
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 47
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1913
Other Games
• imaqtpie849
• Shiphtur650
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 36m
Patches Events
18h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 36m
OSC
1d 2h
OSC
1d 15h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.