• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:09
CEST 02:09
KST 09:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9079 users

Pokémon Go! - Page 161

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 159 160 161 162 163 200 Next
Terranasaur
Profile Joined May 2011
United States2085 Posts
May 09 2017 16:19 GMT
#3201
Ya. I live in an area with like zero grass spawns and I got buttloads of everything but Tangela.
Decisions Determine Destiny - Terranasaur#1719 D3 #557 SC2 3DS FC: 2423-3623-8068
rotta
Profile Joined December 2011
5653 Posts
May 09 2017 18:55 GMT
#3202
On May 10 2017 01:19 Terranasaur wrote:
Ya. I live in an area with like zero grass spawns and I got buttloads of everything but Tangela.

Same here, Tangela is still the only G1 mon I'm missing. Event seems to be going on, which is nice.
don't wall off against random
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
May 09 2017 19:42 GMT
#3203
I've seen one tangela on my tracker so far (first in the wild ever) I've hatched two however so I didn't go out of my way chasing it.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
May 09 2017 20:05 GMT
#3204
grass event ended. wonder if the increased evo spawns are still up and going, or if that was just a fluke.
Terranasaur
Profile Joined May 2011
United States2085 Posts
May 09 2017 20:12 GMT
#3205
Well, I opened my phone right after the event ended and there were two charmanders underneath me. Pleasant surprise.
Decisions Determine Destiny - Terranasaur#1719 D3 #557 SC2 3DS FC: 2423-3623-8068
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-05-10 12:58:01
May 09 2017 20:24 GMT
#3206
Just caught a snorlax, woohoo. Just candy material though.

And I hit the 500 egg hatches. About time

Just caught a second snorlax, 2200 cp! What the heck! So glad I checked the app before leaving that side of the work building lol. 73 IV with second best defensive moveset, might be the one to power up.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Orcasgt24
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada3238 Posts
May 11 2017 01:32 GMT
#3207
I just hatched a Mareep. I don't even care that the IVs are the bare minimum possible for an egg Pokemon!

5km per candy....fuck. this thing is going to be my buddy for like 6 months.
In Hearthstone we pray to RNGesus. When Yogg-Saron hits the field, RNGod gets to work
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
May 11 2017 01:33 GMT
#3208
i walked a mareep up to like 96 candies (with a few catches and one hatch), then caught a flaffy, and said fuck it, im done. i need 4 candies and i will just upgrade the flaffy and call it a day. walking a larvitar now to max my tyrannitar.

also, caught a hitmontop today. only need unown and dragon scale to finish dex. woot!
rotta
Profile Joined December 2011
5653 Posts
May 11 2017 10:56 GMT
#3209
46 Mareep candies without buddying, still gonna take forever...
don't wall off against random
rotta
Profile Joined December 2011
5653 Posts
May 16 2017 14:17 GMT
#3210
Rock event this week, very nice:
https://www.polygon.com/2017/5/16/15644828/pokemon-go-event-adventure-week
don't wall off against random
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
May 16 2017 14:19 GMT
#3211
PoGo always schedules their events when I have lots of other things going on

Anyway, I hit Lv29 today. I can feel Lv30 now, and I will do one mass evolve soon
EZ4ENCE
rotta
Profile Joined December 2011
5653 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-05-16 14:25:11
May 16 2017 14:24 GMT
#3212
I hit 35 this morning and immediately activated the one lucky egg by accident. Shame on me but come on, only 1 egg and incubator? Pretty lame after getting this far without using money...
don't wall off against random
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
May 16 2017 16:44 GMT
#3213
Did you not buy lucky eggs during the egg event? Pretty good deal.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Terranasaur
Profile Joined May 2011
United States2085 Posts
May 16 2017 16:46 GMT
#3214
At this point, I don't care about Lucky Eggs anymore. I almost don't want to level up because I don't have near enough candies to upgrade all my Snorlax and I don't want to spend half a million dust maxing out Rhydons to sit on top of gyms.
Decisions Determine Destiny - Terranasaur#1719 D3 #557 SC2 3DS FC: 2423-3623-8068
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
May 16 2017 16:47 GMT
#3215
buddies find candies four times as fast. going to max out my tyrannitar finally!!
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
May 16 2017 17:02 GMT
#3216
It's not like your snorlax cp goes down because your player level went up lol, nothing forces you to level them up. I have 33 eggs since I've bought the big bundle twice now. Pretty sure I'm set until 37 or something.

4x as fast sounds excellent!
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
rotta
Profile Joined December 2011
5653 Posts
May 16 2017 17:10 GMT
#3217
On May 17 2017 01:44 mordek wrote:
Did you not buy lucky eggs during the egg event? Pretty good deal.

I did, those are long gone. Doesn't really matter at this point, would probably have raged had it happened prior to 35.

Looking forward to walking with my Flaaffy and hunting for Larvitars in the wild!
don't wall off against random
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
May 18 2017 21:27 GMT
#3218
this scanning website has some balls

rotta
Profile Joined December 2011
5653 Posts
May 18 2017 21:52 GMT
#3219
On May 19 2017 06:27 dAPhREAk wrote:
this scanning website has some balls

https://twitter.com/PokeHuntr/status/865306772080218112

Would be really nice if they fixed it though.
don't wall off against random
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
May 18 2017 22:54 GMT
#3220
On May 19 2017 06:52 rotta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2017 06:27 dAPhREAk wrote:
this scanning website has some balls

https://twitter.com/PokeHuntr/status/865306772080218112

Would be really nice if they fixed it though.

yeah, its frustrating when its down. still funny when scanners are demanding satisfaction.

in other news, five larvitar buddy candies and a flaafy catch. =) not even home yet, still at work (kind of, lol).
Prev 1 159 160 161 162 163 200 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 469
Bale 26
Dota 2
monkeys_forever543
League of Legends
Doublelift5586
Other Games
summit1g10818
JimRising 469
ViBE254
KnowMe195
Livibee187
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick755
BasetradeTV179
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 126
• Adnapsc2 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1508
• imaqtpie991
• Shiphtur543
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 51m
Patches Events
14h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 51m
OSC
22h 51m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.